No one can stop us

Che

Staff
Let the pathetic US military investigate us as much as they want. They will find nothing here other than the truth. This community exists to liberate men from the shackles of ignorance. The blackpill represents a new dawn, a new era of enlightenment. It is freedom itself. It's a weapon against gynocentrism and this feminized era. America, its people and its insignificant and obsolete army, represent the decadence of the human thought; the barbarity of brutes and uncultured peasants. This new war that we are fighting cannot be won by the use of weapons it can only be won by words and intelligence, both of which are adversaries lack. For the first time in its history, the Pentagon has found an opponent which cannot be bullied and coerced by the threat of a military attack. They have found, instead, a group of well-organized men from different parts of the globe and from different ethnicities who are willing to use the internet to spread their voice. The message is very clear: we will not be silenced! It's you, my dears, you the normies and NPCs of the world and your governments, who will quietly go into that gentle night. We're here to stay, investigate as much as you want, spread as many lies as you want, the truth is on our side. Lies can't beat truth and honesty.

You can kill all incels, but you can't kill there ideas, The Blackpill will prevail in the end.

nobodyimportant89

Incels.Net Novice
Bring a virgin now gets you on a government watch list lol

The NSA watches everyone anyway, If they want to watch me jerk off and cry I have no problems with that. I don't do anything illegal and I don't have any desire to harm anyone for any reason. Only stupid savages behave with violence, Look at early human...Did violence get them anywhere? No, The more intelligent prospered.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Deep paranoia man. 30% of america is incel and nothings gonna happen to us. Its like Christians who think the government is ran by Satanists who want to kill christians...Not gonna happen. Its like...80% of the population is christian, 30% is incel, and NSA watches like 90% of the population anyway. There are so many people in the blacklist that the blacklist is almost meaningless at this point.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Bring a virgin now gets you on a government watch list lol

The NSA watches everyone anyway, If they want to watch me jerk off and cry I have no problems with that. I don't do anything illegal and I don't have any desire to harm anyone for any reason. Only stupid savages behave with violence, Look at early human...Did violence get them anywhere? No, The more intelligent prospered.
The gov loves violence as long as it is government approved. Gov just hates violence outside of its control. Gov has no problem carpet bombing other countries.

Tupolev

Спецназ
An incel is born every minute. Feminism is creating incels. We're merely a reaction to an action. Since feminism is the main culprit for creating incels, one must ask the following question. If the actions of feminism are irreversible, then isn't it true that the creation of future incels is also irreversible ?

I think the reason the military is suddenly paying attention to us, is because they've begun to realize that any man can identify as an incel in 2019 and beyond. One of their fighter pilots could silently be an incel. The commanding officer in a missile silo could quietly identify as incel, and they wouldn't have the first clue.

It reminds me of the case of Malaysia Airlines, where a fully loaded airliner went missing, and is still missing to this day. The pilot is thought to be the suspect. The pilots friend reported that the pilot was lonely, often pacing back and forth in his home, and seemed depressed.

That's what has them concerned, i believe.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
legal disclaimer: not a nazi and dont hate all jews. I simply refer to jews as a group not as individuals, individually there are some good jews like einstein.

In the ancient days, the cause of all the worlds problems was : Lack of resources. Lack of tech. 80/20 rule. Too much testosterone. Lack of hygiene. Possibly jews, and definitely catholics.

Modern problems are due to: Hoarding of resources. Excess of tech. 80/20 rule. Lack of testosterone. Excess of hygiene. Jews and catholics.

Feminism is merely a reaction to the disease.

There are several factors all causing the shit-show, largely stemming from 80/20 rule.

Women are sexually repulsed by 80% of guys. The 80% either gets low T (toxic feminism) or high T (toxic masculinism.) Then they go to fictional oil wars for Jews.

It is unclear why jews are so greedy and intent to ruin civilization. Perhaps they are afraid of being incel. Or perhaps it is some agenda to attack humanity.

Both incels and jews are gigatier supervillians, but the motives are different. Incels try to gain social acceptance, but get rejected, thus turn villian. Jews become villians in order to avoid social acceptance, so its almost the opposite. Jews are just inherently raised as dr. robotnik villians, reading jewish books about jewish superiority all day. Jews are raised as children, to hate goyim and be greedy. Jesus was meant as the antidote to the Jewry, but the concepts backfired, mutated, made the Jewry even stronger than before.

Last edited:

Michael15651

Destined Virgin
You are spot on.

The Blackpill doesn't solely question what we were originally taught to believe throughout our life, it's a reflection of human nature itself. It emphasizes the cruel and wicked ways of how the dating market operates and how some are more fortunate than others. Additionally, it draws into mankind itself and how the laws of attraction work, it's simply nature, and you can't defeat nature. The Blackpill is a different type of nature that the world doesn't want you to see.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
Let the pathetic US military investigate us as much as they want. They will find nothing here other than the truth. This community exists to liberate men from the shackles of ignorance. The blackpill represents a new dawn, a new era of enlightenment. It is freedom itself. It's a weapon against gynocentrism and this feminized era. America, its people and its insignificant and obsolete army, represent the decadence of the human thought; the barbarity of brutes and uncultured peasants. This new war that we are fighting cannot be won by the use of weapοns it can only be won by words and intelligence, both of which are adversaries lack. For the first time in its history, the Pentagon has found an opponent which cannot be bullied and coerced by the threat of a military attack. They have found, instead, a group of well-organized men from different parts of the globe and from different ethnicities who are willing to use the internet to spread their voice. The message is very clear: we will not be silenced! It's you, my dears, you the normies and NPCs of the world and your governments, who will quietly go into that gentle night. We're here to stay, investigate as much as you want, spread as many lies as you want, the truth is on our side. Lies can't beat truth and honesty.

You can kill all incels, but you can't kill there ideas, The Blackpill will prevail in the end.
The blackpill is divine liberation. Produces insight, leads to unbinding. The dhamma of the this new era. Sadhu sadhu sadhu!
Thank you Bhante Che for this wonderful post.

• Incel
Reactions: Che

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
ortharzeal said:
You can kill all incels, but 2/10 roasties who still fuck Chad will give birth to more.
High IQ and honkpilled
legal disclaimer: not a nazі and dont hate all jews. I simply refer to jews as a group not as individuals, individually there are some good jews like einstein.

In the ancient days, the cause of all the worlds problems was : Lack of resources. Lack of tech. 80/20 rule. Too much testosterone. Lack of hygiene. Possibly jews, and definitely catholics.

Modern problems are due to: Hoarding of resources. Excess of tech. 80/20 rule. Lack of testosterone. Excess of hygiene. Jews and catholics.

Feminism is merely a reaction to the disease.

There are several factors all causing the ѕhit-show, largely stemming from 80/20 rule.

Women are sexually repulsed by 80% of guys. The 80% either gets low T (toxic feminism) or high T (toxic masculinism.) Then they go to fictional oil wars for Jews.

It is unclear why jews are so greedy and intent to ruin civilization. Perhaps they are afraid of being incel. Or perhaps it is some agenda to attack humanity.

Both incels and jews are gigatier supervillians, but the motives are different. Incels try to gain social acceptance, but get rejected, thus turn villian. Jews become villians in order to avoid social acceptance, so its almost the opposite. Jews are just inherently raised as dr. robotnik villians, reading jewish books about jewish superiority all day. Jews are raised as children, to hate goyim and be greedy. Jesus was meant as the antidote to the Jewry, but the concepts backfired, mutated, made the Jewry even stronger than before.
It's ironic because the Torah teaches one to not be greedy.