No more good men left

GeraltOfRivia

Amiya said:
empty void said:
In details? I don't even know why I'm here. Probably just to kill time.
So you are here to disturb then... Or most probably gather orbiters. Leave and go back to reddit, bitch.
I didn't even know I could get orbiters on this site, but I definitly didn't want to disturb.
As long as you do not mock us or troll us, I think you are good.
Oh, and I highly doubt you want to get married and have sex with the same person everyday, but that is just me.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
empty void said:
In details? I don't even know why I'm here. Probably just to kill time.
So you are here to disturb then... Or most probably gather orbiters. Leave and go back to reddit, bitch.
I didn't even know I could get orbiters on this site, but I definitly didn't want to disturb.
How did you know about this place? And stop playing dumb, girls know what they are doing.

empty void

empty void said:
Amiya said:
How did you know about this place? And stop playing dumb, girls know what they are doing.
I can't actually remember how I found out about incel forums, but I'm pretty sure (yeah I know I'm gonna get hate) from reddit.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
empty void said:
I can't actually remember how I found out about incel forums, but I'm pretty sure (yeah I know I'm gonna get hate) from reddit.
So you actually are a redditshitter then. fuсking amazing, and the way you talked before made it sound like you already have orbiters. Leave this place and go back to reddit.

ThomasTT

It'd be a favor to us all really if this planet were to be annihilated, whatever society this planet had is gone now. If normies see this kind of ѕhit and still try to deny it, then that means they're just a mindless walking corpse of what they once were. End this planet already, it's past it's time at this point.
Yep. It's only going to get worse. I fear for young men in the next 10-15 years.

MostHatedCel

I just want to watch the world suffer.
MostHatedCel said:
It'd be a favor to us all really if this planet were to be annihilated, whatever society this planet had is gone now. If normies see this kind of ѕhit and still try to deny it, then that means they're just a mindless walking corpse of what they once were. End this planet already, it's past it's time at this point.
Yep. It's only going to get worse. I fear for young men in the next 10-15 years.
I blame my parents for not having me sooner, i only knew the world was going to get worse. Fuck my life.