no man is born hating women

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
men by nature will automatically love women and want to be around them, it's our basic reproductive instinct. doing it's work.

instead most women haters, started to accumulate hatred trough bad life experiences after bad life experience.

i could make a giant list of all the horrible experiences i had with women, and all the suffering they caused me, i'm not even talking about romantic rejection, but instead i just want to rant how foids seems to be completely unable to understand where this "horde" of "online misogynist" came from.

they will make fun of non chad men, and treat a non chad man that approach her like a literal rapists and lie to their faces to make them go away with shit like "i have a boyfriend" and give fake phone numbers, they will ghost non chad men once they try to get out of the friend-zone, they will cheat on their betabuxx and invent crap like "he wasn't fulfilling muh emotions", even online they are insufferable pricks.

they will make entire moments smearing men, saying that men are misogynist, and calling everything a non chad does harassment.

hey will use some guy as a emotional tampon, making the poor numale believing he have a chance, and just thrown him away as soon as chad give her attention again.

foids seems to be unable to connected their IRL behaviour with this wave of online misogyny, and as time progress it will only get worse, in the last 10 years the amount of celibate man increased three fold and incel communities started to form distributing the blackpill online, till inceldoom becomes mainstream, and at this point things are going to get ugly....

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
men by nature will automatically love women and want to be around them, it's our basic reproductive instinct. doing it's work.

instead most women haters, started to accumulate hatred trough bad life experiences after bad life experience.

i could make a giant list of all the horrible experiences i had with women, and all the suffering they caused me, i'm not even talking about romantic rejection, but instead i just want to rant how foids seems to be completely unable to understand where this "horde" of "online misogynist" came from.

they will make fun of non chad men, and treat a non chad man that approach her like a literal rapists and lie to their faces to make them go away with ѕhit like "i have a boyfriend" and give fake phone numbers, they will ghost non chad men once they try to get out of the friend-zone, they will cheat on their betabuxx and invent crap like "he wasn't fulfilling muh emotions", even online they are insufferable pricks.

they will make entire moments smearing men, saying that men are misogynist, and calling everything a non chad does harassment.

hey will use some guy as a emotional tampon, making the poor numale believing he have a chance, and just thrown him away as soon as chad give her attention again.

foids seems to be unable to connected their IRL behaviour with this wave of online misogyny, and as time progress it will only get worse, in the last 10 years the amount of celibate man increased three fold and incel communities started to form distributing the blackpill online, till inceldoom becomes mainstream, and at this point things are going to get ugly....
1000% correct.