no gf, still a cuck. same old story

Isol8

after years of medication and emotional abuse, my personality has become very blunted, I am joyless, temperamental, very easily frustrated and manipulated. I also lack a normal sex drive and have terrible erectile dysfunction, I believe from the years of psych meds. I am however a good looking person. I don't want to sound like a braggart, because I'm not, and am a 0 when it comes to women, my lack of personality and general creepy and alarming demeanor make women run. I can sometimes sense a woman's body language being attracted and interested in getting to know me, and I can also see it disappear when only a few seconds of eye contact is made. I work out a lot because I live in the world completely alone, full of anxiety, and I refuse to take meds. I also fear that I have early signs of early onset dementia and the only thing to help slow it down if it is in fact happening is daily exercise.
What ends up happing though, sometimes, is a woman will seek my attention. They will look at me and try to flirt with me, and when I, unable to respond emotionally or physically as my anatomy and personality does not have a sexual element other than masturbation, they become agitated. Also what happens is, men around, in this case in my office, come to get aggressive towards me, and their pursuit of pusѕy first includes destroying, bullying, and humiliating me, in order to moisten their their targets vagina. Because without my pain and submission, they can not have access to the girl. I become a sort of hymen, something that must be broken before entry to the vagina is granted. I try to get away and avoid the situation to ignore the beatings and the resulting situation of being the reluctant cuck, as my castration is foreplay between the 2 parties, and their relationship continues on until I quit my job or get out of the situation. I become the lubrication for the affair, the condom, protecting both parties from the transmission of emotion, as all feelings that may be unsatisfactory to either party, are nullified by scapegoating and a focus on me. I become a sort of campfire, silently burning as all others sit in a circle calmed and amused by my passive and relentless burning. The sex between them is uninhibited and all throughout the mans strength and confidence with the woman is supported by my weakness and their discussion and analysis of it. I become the center, contributing more to the success and continuance of the affair than either parties. the affair is impossible without my discomfort, it ceases to be without my reluctant participation.

Isol8

I want to have sex, but can't due to my unattractive nature. And my weakness is an aphrodisiac for the sexually active around me - i'm calling myself a cuc as my weak submissive and passive nature loosens sexual inhibitions of those around me. Elliot Rodger experienced the same thing when watching those 2 people making out. I fnally got a response and it's telling me I don't belong.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Isol8 said:
I want to have sex, but can't due to my unattractive nature. And my weakness is an aphrodisiac for the sexually active around me - i'm calling myself a cuc as my weak submissive and passive nature loosens sexual inhibitions of those around me. Elliot Rodger experienced the same thing when watching those 2 people making out. I fnally got a response and it's telling me I don't belong.
What country is it that you live in and why is it acceptable there for your coworkers to physically beat you? Unless you a troll and just making up the story for s&g.

My advice is take testosterone. Unless you want to give up being a man then take estrogen. But take something because you have all the symptoms of having hormone levels that are dangerously low (such as a dementia and other health problems).

Virg22

If you work out chances are your testosterone levels are decent or will get better. Working out increases testosterone although this doesnt mean you do not have a hormonal imbalance.

I do recommend going to your doctor about the dementia concern. Also report those fucks who are pushing you around at work or find a better place to work. Have you ever brought up your social issues to women you try to pursue? If you're good looking they might see you as broken and edgy vs creepy.

Isol8

lordoftheincels said:
Isol8 said:
What country is it that you live in and why is it acceptable there for your coworkers to physically beat you? Unless you a troll and just making up the story for s&g.

My advice is take testosterone. Unless you want to give up being a man then take estrogen. But take something because you have all the symptoms of having hormone levels that are dangerously low (such as a dementia and other health problems).
Thanks for the response, I don't get physically beaten lol, but that's a funny image, going to work, doing my job, and dragged from my desk and computer for an occasional beating. It's more social bullying, insults, stares, other subtle alienating actions. And I am seeing a dr for testosterone therapy. My levels aren't terribly low, but I have all the symptoms, and the experience i've had thus far has been positive. It takes a long time to get the treatment dialed in and I'm nowhere near being fixed, but I"ve felt the effects of the T. From what I've seen from the incel community, at least you guys have the drive - if a hot girl were to approach you and say, I'm wet please fuck me, you'd happily penetrate. YOu may not get laid but at least your desires and goals are clear.

Bootystank911

BANNED
Holy ѕhit man....this brought upon nothing but distraught for me reading this......help me burn this married bitch in the ground and audit her life savings https://www.patreon.com/Nickib214

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Isol8 said:
lordoftheincels said:
Isol8 said:

Thanks for the response, I don't get physically beaten lol, but that's a funny image, going to work, doing my job, and dragged from my desk and computer for an occasional beating. It's more social bullying, insults, stares, other subtle alienating actions. And I am seeing a dr for testosterone therapy. My levels aren't terribly low, but I have all the symptoms, and the experience i've had thus far has been positive. It takes a long time to get the treatment dialed in and I'm nowhere near being fixed, but I"ve felt the effects of the T. From what I've seen from the incel community, at least you guys have the drive - if a hot girl were to approach you and say, I'm wet please fuck me, you'd happily penetrate. YOu may not get laid but at least your desires and goals are clear.
Not anymore. There was a time where that was the case, but I've grown so bitter and hateful that it's hard for me to love.

Isol8

Hard for you to love? Do you not feel physical attraction?

I might perhaps be the same. I was at one point getting laid, but the abuse and rejection from women was still there, they did not reject me for being physically unattractive, but for being mentally unattractive and weak. The rejection, betrayal, and infidelity increased in humiliation and frequency. The last girl I was able to have sex with I liked a great deal and she betrayed and humiliated me so aggressively, and I have not had a sexual relationship since then. that was 11 years ago. I am left with no interest in having sex with women, none. I masturbate regularly, but have no desire to have sex with women. I desire the desire though.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Isol8 said:
Hard for you to love? Do you not feel physical attraction?

I might perhaps be the same. I was at one point getting laid, but the abuse and rejection from women was still there, they did not reject me for being physically unattractive, but for being mentally unattractive and weak. The rejection, betrayal, and infidelity increased in humiliation and frequency. The last girl I was able to have sex with I liked a great deal and she betrayed and humiliated me so aggressively, and I have not had a sexual relationship since then. that was 11 years ago. I am left with no interest in having sex with women, none. I masturbate regularly, but have no desire to have sex with women. I desire the desire though.
I feel physical attraction in my mind and body, but not my penis or heart. I just view women as monsters who don't care about how I feel, who just want to twist and warp my mind, shame my sexuality, and use me for money. I thought about dating transsexuals, but realized many of them are as cold and monstrous as modern American women. I thought about going gay but I just can't really get over my disgust towards men. A great philosopher once said, "A man can only be loved at a distance, once close, the love disappears" (Referring to the physical ugliness of the average man.)

Isol8

i feel the same way, I see women as you say total and complete monsters, with only one goal in mind, to attract, then destroy and humiliate a man. I guess it's biological, that old ѕhit, that they test you to make sure you're strong enough to provide and protect offspring. The issue i have with it though, is once you fail the test and pack up your bags to leave the abuse, so said succubus can find a more worthy parent to future offspring, they don't leave you alone. They want to contine to satisfy themselves by humuliating you, taking revenge on you for something you didn't do. then, once you give up and say I don't want anything to do with women anymore, one that comes looking for the challenge of getting you to trust them, the challenge of warming your cold heart, turns into a vicious enemy hell bent on destroying you, because you are unable to accept the attention. Why don't you want me? You don't want to give me attention? You must die. I've tried to go the gay route as well, just to not be lonely. To have someone, because it's hard being alone, it puts you at a disadvantage, it's unhealthy. Same thing though, no sexual interest.

"are you strong enough to be my man? Are you up for the challenge of a girl like me?" they say. No. Unless you're strong enough to not act like a fuсking psychopath.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Isol8 said:
i feel the same way, I see women as you say total and complete monsters, with only one goal in mind, to attract, then destroy and humiliate a man. I guess it's biological, that old ѕhit, that they test you to make sure you're strong enough to provide and protect offspring. The issue i have with it though, is once you fail the test and pack up your bags to leave the abuse, so said succubus can find a more worthy parent to future offspring, they don't leave you alone. They want to contine to satisfy themselves by humuliating you, taking revenge on you for something you didn't do. then, once you give up and say I don't want anything to do with women anymore, one that comes looking for the challenge of getting you to trust them, the challenge of warming your cold heart, turns into a vicious enemy hell bent on destroying you, because you are unable to accept the attention. Why don't you want me? You don't want to give me attention? You must die. I've tried to go the gay route as well, just to not be lonely. To have someone, because it's hard being alone, it puts you at a disadvantage, it's unhealthy. Same thing though, no sexual interest.

"are you strong enough to be my man? Are you up for the challenge of a girl like me?" they say. No. Unless you're strong enough to not act like a fuсking psychopath.
I don't think it's biological tbh, I think modern females have some kind of psychosis. The red flag for me is that modern women seem to act more masculine than many men. By masculine I don't mean strong or violent, for instance the girls in Overwatch are violent, but not masculine, I refer to their mannerism and way of speech, women on the tele sound like annoying robots to me. And when they discuss the topics and issues, they sound like men, robotic, cold and unsexy

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
In Overwatch its different, its fully of ethnic women with feminine voices, even the american girl on there sounds much more feminine than today's standards of the fembots on the tele. And while its true that British women always had masculine voices, they seem like real women unlike the women of today