No escape: The end of all copes

reg509

Incels.Net Novice
For many years my life has been filled with suffering, but I've always had at least one go-to cope, one momentary escape from it all.
Even if it was nothing more than laying awake alone at night fantasizing about a better existence. Yet even that has crumbled away recently. For the first time in my life, I have absolutely no copes left.

I don't get excited about TV, games or movies. All my hobbies have grown bland and stale. I don't get aroused by porn anymore. I can't even fantasize anymore. Even in my own imaginary worlds alien women end up leaving me for earth chads. I'm not even joking about that.

Every waking moment I feel neverending dread and misery looming over me, always. Never a single break or moment of serenity.
No escape.
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
no escape
no exit
no way out
no going back
You toxic inkwell just don't want to man up and wait for a real wymyn who knows what she wants and is in her 50s, ready to settle down.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
reg509 said:
For many years my life has been filled with suffering, but I've always had at least one go-to cope, one momentary escape from it all.
Even if it was nothing more than laying awake alone at night fantasizing about a better existence. Yet even that has crumbled away recently. For the first time in my life, I have absolutely no copes left.

I don't get excited about TV, games or movies. All my hobbies have grown bland and stale. I don't get aroused by pοrn anymore. I can't even fantasize anymore. Even in my own imaginary worlds alien women end up leaving me for earth chads. I'm not even joking about that.

Every waking moment I feel neverending dread and misery looming over me, always. Never a single break or moment of serenity.
No escape.
I know how you feel. I wish we could cry together and I give you a hug.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
no escape
no exit
no way out
no going back
You toxic inkwell just don't want to man up and wait for a real wymyn who knows what she wants and is in her 50s, ready to settle down.
Tried flirting with women in 50's, they made up the excuse I was too young for them.
 

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Yeah my copes don't work anymore either. I've lost all my innocence and childlike wonder. So gaming isn't really a suitable cope anymore
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
notheregoaway said:
Yeah my copes don't work anymore either. I've lost all my innocence and childlike wonder. So gaming isn't really a suitable cope anymore
I want to feel young again. I hate feeling like a Jaded adult. I saw Beyond Good and Evil 2 trailer and Jade was working for the evil empire. Jade was jaded.
 

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
lordoftheincels said:
notheregoaway said:
Yeah my copes don't work anymore either. I've lost all my innocence and childlike wonder. So gaming isn't really a suitable cope anymore
I want to feel young again. I hate feeling like a Jaded adult. I saw Beyond Good and Evil 2 trailer and Jade was working for the evil empire. Jade was jaded.
Is that game even gonna fucking come out?! Lmao. I think the last time I heard about that game was in 2015.

But yeah, if Jade the cinnamon roll personified can't escape being jaded, who can?
 
Top