Newly begun incel

sydneydavistheincel

Incels.Net Junior
I was introduced to this incel world a little while ago (probably about 3 weeks ago) by a friend, and ever since then I've been fascinated by it.

I've been talking to a girl - I guess you'd call her a Becky. It's been going for about a month now. However, she hasn't been reciprocating these feelings. Really,I dont get it. I'm nice to her, talk to her a lot, take her out ever now and then and nothing's happening.

I'm wondering if any of you could tell me what to do?

ortharzeal

Incels.Net Grandmaster
That's probably LARP or trolling, but OK.
From what you've described you are likely a normie beta orbiter, not an incel or Chad.

Chad doesn't need no "game", including being nice, to get any female he wants, because every female wants him and he just chooses.
An incel is ghosted instantly.

Seeing that you don't fall in any of these groups, your best bet for now would be giving up the orbiting and all the other bluepilled stuff like being nice. Then read about the blackpill whereever you please and come back again if you don't feel repelled.

I don't know how you look, so you might actually be incel by modern standards, just not ugly enough for a foid to wish you haven't been born. This is what they might mean when they call one a "failed normie."

In this case, yeah, you belong here as long as you spit out the bluepill.

If not, focus on career, then betabux some postwall thot, don't worry, be happy, drink soy milk etc.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I get ghosted a lot, but I don't see it as a requirement to be incel. I think many beta male orbiters are virgins and thus incel. But I got social anxiety and moderns scare me, so I don't keep close tabs. For all I know beta male orbiters get laid, I'm not that aware of how the selfie generation works anymore, moderns seem alien to me. So I might be wrong about that particular issue.

Also, I think the OP is a troll, just a hunch, but the general vibe he gives from his other post seems iffy.

Also, I said in one of my other threads, to a different person, do not bash my soymilk, soymilk is one of the few joys I have in my life.

ortharzeal

Incels.Net Grandmaster
lordoftheincels said:
Also, I said in one of my other threads, to a different person, do not bash my soymilk, soymilk is one of the few joys I have in my life.
It's just a meme. Sorry anyway, didn't know it was your cope. I know it feels bad when your cope becomes a meme.