New to the forum, want to introduce myself and show support

Rooster

Incels.Net Junior
I'm black-pilled... the basic premise is truth, it is.

I've always known but I have been too scared to say it until this very moment.

I was on Reddit a few months ago and found a post with a link to a YouTube video... Interview with an Incel. It was in the beginning of the Rona crisis so I had some time on my hands and had taken up painting in the basement. I fired up the video (3 hours) and was riveted the entire time. 'John Doe' works over those interviewers so hard... they turn against eachother! And CONCEDE to MULTIPLE points made by him!

That video started me on the path which led me here. I've been checking in on you guys for awhile but only made an account moments ago. Maybe I'll interact more in the future but I wanted to 'come out' and say... I agree with you.

My inspiration for this particular post is another recent post that had people postings studies supporting blackpill points. Data... evidence... measurable metrics... facts.

You guys are fucking right... its true. So so true.

ChadPhobia

Incels.Net Junior
Also new here. Another thing to point out is that Youtube users almost always pick the stereotypical fakecel to "interview" (AKA bring a white guy or someone fat, instead of someone actually ugly- then rig the process by giving loaded gotcha questions instead of actually hearing the guest out) so it's never representative of the actual incel population.

Don't give those Youtube users who "interview incels" the time of your day. All they care about is disparaging incels instead of bring any kind of awareness.

Rooster

Incels.Net Junior
Also new here. Another thing to point out is that Youtube users almost always pick the stereotypical fakecel to "interview" (AKA bring a white guy or someone fat, instead of someone actually ugly- then rig the process by giving loaded gotcha questions instead of actually hearing the guest out) so it's never representative of the actual incel population.

Don't give those Youtube users who "interview incels" the time of your day. All they care about is disparaging incels instead of bring any kind of awareness.
Should I post a link to video? The guy didn't identify himself and didn't appear in video the interviewers... voice only

FatCel

Tupolev

Спецназ
Anesthetic said:
@Rooster why did you register as bluepill if you identify as blackpill?
In hindsight... it was a mistake. Ive only begun to really educate myself on this and information on this isn't easy to find. If it is easy to find... its just cucked
Oh okay, well if you want to stay around and engage that's fine, just please be respectful of everyone here. Understand that we get a lot of trolls here, and they all have bluepill next to their name. So when we see bluepill members, we're skeptical right off the bat.

Rooster

Incels.Net Junior
Rooster said:
Anesthetic said:
@Rooster why did you register as bluepill if you identify as blackpill?
In hindsight... it was a mistake. Ive only begun to really educate myself on this and information on this isn't easy to find. If it is easy to find... its just cucked
Oh okay, well if you want to stay around and engage that's fine, just please be respectful of everyone here. Understand that we get a lot of trolls here, and they all have bluepill next to their name. So when we see bluepill members, we're skeptical right off the bat.
I saw it coming... but didn't want to jump in somewhere I didn't belong and wouldn't be welcome. Thought I'd stick to the kiddie pool to be safe. Can I change it in the future?