New registration fields

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I agree with everything in the picture of the original post. Although I think sexuality should be changed to prefers men or prefers women, because there are a lot of fake gays who prefer women but went gay due to incel.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
My plan is quite simple. Only blackpill/redpill users will be able to post in incels lounge. Other fields are for better differentiation.
I like simplicity where it is due.

As for the fаg thing, the idea that homosexuality is a legit sexual orientation and not a means of coping looks bluepilled to me. Might as well say that fatcel (volcel) is not a volcel, because overeating is not a choice (even though it is). But that's just my opinion, perhaps more differentiation is more correct.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I don't like that picking "homosexual" and/or "female" don't disqualify one from posting in the Incels lounge if they claim being red- or blackpilled, despite the fact it is supposed to be clean.

Michael15651

Destined Virgin
It's too much, the simpler it is, the more it's easier to get the point across.

For starters, I'd move the bluepill, redpill, and blackpill in a separate section that thoroughly provides a simple and accurate explanation of each philosophy itself, with any additional information you'd like to present. This signifies that people who are joining will be educated on a proper understanding of everything, and will be automatically presumed to be blackpilled when signing up without going through the hassle of selecting an option that shouldn't be their in the beginning.

Secondly, no other sexuality but heterosexual itself, which shouldn't be an option with signing up either. If you'd like to enforce the rules and allow further discussion of relevant issues that are compatible to the topic of incels issues, remove the option between the two altogether.

Finally, eliminate the male or female, females shouldn't be allowed here under no circumstance. Females have plenty of other places on the internet in attention whoring, the last place it's needed is a place for incels to discuss their issues with that specific gender itself. Seriously, it's similar to the Jews and the Nazi's.

I'd only ask for specificity on one's situation and why they believe they are eligible to join as well as being sure their situation and circumstance is compatible to the site's rules and the blackpill itself.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
It's too much, the simpler it is, the more it's easier to get the point across.

For starters, I'd move the bluepill, redpill, and blackpill in a separate section that thoroughly provides a simple and accurate explanation of each philosophy itself, with any additional information you'd like to present. This signifies that people who are joining will be educated on a proper understanding of everything, and will be automatically presumed to be blackpilled when signing up without going through the hassle of selecting an option that shouldn't be their in the beginning.

Secondly, no other sexuality but heterosexual itself, which shouldn't be an option with signing up either. If you'd like to enforce the rules and allow further discussion of relevant issues that are compatible to the topic of incels issues, remove the option between the two altogether.

Finally, eliminate the male or female, females shouldn't be allowed here under no circumstance. Females have plenty of other places on the internet in attention whoring, the last place it's needed is a place for incels to discuss their issues with that specific gender itself. Seriously, it's similar to the Jews and the Nazi's.

I'd only ask for specificity on one's situation and why they believe they are eligible to join as well as being sure their situation and circumstance is compatible to the site's rules and the blackpill itself.
Mt. Everest IQ.

• Haha
Reactions: Che