New Member - HATRED

PermaRejected

New Member
I'm so angry, sad and misunderstood.

At school I was the guy was friends with all the girls, I was the shoulder to cry on. I listened to their stupid chad low IQ problems and got nothing in return. My advances were always denied no matter how much of a nice and polite gentleman I was!

I once bought a girl flowers and because I'm not a 6ft 4" athlete, she asked me to leave her alone and didn't know who I was. SORRY I WAS BEING ROMANTIC.
I know now my mistake was even trying to get with these girls, they are sub-human baby machines who don't have the intellectual capacity to see the potential of non-chads.

Thoughts?
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
PermaRejected said:
I'm so angry, sad and misunderstood.

At school I was the guy was friends with all the girls, I was the shoulder to cry on. I listened to their stupid chad low IQ problems and got nothing in return. My advances were always denied no matter how much of a nice and polite gentleman I was!
If you are still at school it may not be over. A guy who was in a similar position in my school found a GF eventually AFAIK. I don't know how, maybe he wasn't that ugly after all.

Girls aren't really dumb. They're just primitive and try not to show that pretending that the reason for their 'weird' behaviour is dumbness and you have a chance if you build up good personality, get a haircut and take a shower.

In real life it's as simple as that: if you're Chad (or maybe statusmaxxed AF) girls are drooling over you. If they're not, then your approach to a girl is not choosing her from all others, but begging for at least her attention, probably because you think she's easy. No wonder she sees it as an insult. She's entitled to Chad after all. Hey, most of them, even self-proclaimed feminiѕts, are still in the Stone Age and cannot possibly come up with an explanation why you would possibly approach for any other reason but sex. They basically view themselves as objects. Chad's objects. When he throws them away, they'll need "reliable" "real men" to provide for them. Some of this wh*res already know it in advance. If a girl doesn't reject you rudely, call you a friend or even hug/kiss you on the cheek, keep in mind she considers coming back in 20 years, after realizing she needs someone nice like you
because Chad doesn't even want to fuck her now, let alone commit to this old used up hag

Also muscles are cope and manlet cutoff is 6'3", not 6'4"
and your post looks like LARP and trolling, tbh.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
PermaRejected said:
I'm so angry, sad and misunderstood.

At school I was the guy was friends with all the girls, I was the shoulder to cry on. I listened to their stupid chad low IQ problems and got nothing in return. My advances were always denied no matter how much of a nice and polite gentleman I was!
If you are still at school it may not be over. A guy who was in a similar position in my school found a GF eventually AFAIK. I don't know how, maybe he wasn't that ugly after all.

Girls aren't really dumb. They're just primitive and try not to show that pretending that the reason for their 'weird' behaviour is dumbness and you have a chance if you build up good personality, get a haircut and take a shower.

In real life it's as simple as that: if you're Chad (or maybe statusmaxxed AF) girls are drooling over you. If they're not, then your approach to a girl is not choosing her from all others, but begging for at least her attention, probably because you think she's easy. No wonder she sees it as an insult. She's entitled to Chad after all. Hey, most of them, even self-proclaimed feminiѕts, are still in the Stone Age and cannot possibly come up with an explanation why you would possibly approach for any other reason but sex. They basically view themselves as objects. Chad's objects. When he throws them away, they'll need "reliable" "real men" to provide for them. Some of this wh*res already know it in advance. If a girl doesn't reject you rudely, call you a friend or even hug/kiss you on the cheek, keep in mind she considers coming back in 20 years, after realizing she needs someone nice like you
because Chad doesn't even want to fuck her now, let alone commit to this old used up hag

Also muscles are cope and manlet cutoff is 6'3", not 6'4"
and your post looks like LARP and trolling, tbh.
Spoken the truth. If the truth is spoken over and over, maybe women will change. Kind of like how an immature child one day looks at himself in the mirror and says, hey bruh, santa claus ain't real.

I think the reason women are so immature is because people tell them their ѕhit don't stink. Maybe if women were actually told the truth instead of a society that rewards their bad behavoirs...maybe they would actually evolve and grow as human beings.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
santa claus ain't real.
Fake news, check out the ultimate proof:
1. One of the two statements is false
2. Santa is not real
lordoftheincels said:
I think the reason women are so immature is because people tell them their ѕhit don't stink. Maybe if women were actually told the truth instead of a society that rewards their bad behavoirs...maybe they would actually evolve and grow as human beings.
Maybe, but I think it's more about the tutorial mode thing. Like they have their lives served to them on the dish by feminiѕt governments and desperate cucks. There are "gender balanced" internships, admissions to unis, and workplaces, there's alimony which is paid by the cuck in case of divorce, there are even more cucks willing to provide. Women can't possibly feel the urge to mature. Few ones who do risk being ridiculed by their peers and most of them choose not to bother. Some stick to the hard way and often IQmog, careermog, moneymog an average man to hell
and still want only Chad, even if he's poorer, that hardwiring is unbeatable

Fixed: forgot the "not"
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
santa claus ain't real.
Fake news, check out the ultimate proof:
1. One of the two statements is false
2. Santa is not real
lordoftheincels said:
I think the reason women are so immature is because people tell them their ѕhit don't stink. Maybe if women were actually told the truth instead of a society that rewards their bad behavoirs...maybe they would actually evolve and grow as human beings.
Maybe, but I think it's more about the tutorial mode thing. Like they have their lives served to them on the dish by feminiѕt governments and desperate cucks. There are "gender balanced" internships, admissions to unis, and workplaces, there's alimony which is paid by the cuck in case of divorce, there are even more cucks willing to provide. Women can't possibly feel the urge to mature. Few ones who do risk being ridiculed by their peers and most of them choose not to bother. Some stick to the hard way and often IQmog, careermog, moneymog an average man to hell
and still want only Chad, even if he's poorer, that hardwiring is unbeatable
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
santa claus ain't real.
Fake news, check out the ultimate proof:
1. One of the two statements is false
2. Santa is real
Blue pill arguments in a nutshell.
lordoftheincels said:
I think the reason women are so immature is because people tell them their ѕhit don't stink. Maybe if women were actually told the truth instead of a society that rewards their bad behavoirs...maybe they would actually evolve and grow as human beings.
Maybe, but I think it's more about the tutorial mode thing. Like they have their lives served to them on the dish by feminiѕt governments and desperate cucks. There are "gender balanced" internships, admissions to unis, and workplaces, there's alimony which is paid by the cuck in case of divorce, there are even more cucks willing to provide. Women can't possibly feel the urge to mature. Few ones who do risk being ridiculed by their peers and most of them choose not to bother. Some stick to the hard way and often IQmog, careermog, moneymog an average man to hell
and still want only Chad, even if he's poorer, that hardwiring is unbeatable
Women are more proclative to religion than males. So what does that mean? It means women want to be viewed as good people. All of feminism's arguments are framed around the concept of them being the good guys and males being the bad guys. But if the truth is hammered into them, that maybe they are the bad guys, maybe they will change. Also I'm not saying males are good guys, obviously a lot of males are bad people.
Also, the only reason this cuck society exists is because they are blue pill and don't want to hear the truth about them being the bad guys.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
It means women want to be viewed as good people. All of feminism's arguments are framed around the concept of them being the good guys and males being the bad guys. But if the truth is hammered into them, that maybe they are the bad guys, maybe they will change. Also I'm not saying males are good guys, obviously a lot of males are bad people.
Also, the only reason this cuck society exists is because they are blue pill and don't want to hear the truth about them being the bad guys.
Don't little children what to be seen as good guys so that daddy and mommy won't punish them? I think at the end of the day it's the same, but the government and the internet are now the "daddy" and the "mommy" to treat nice guys with "candy" like welfare and online validation and spank bad guys by imprisoning them or downvoting and criticizing their online stuff hard. I don't think little children can possibly believe they're evil, they can't know what evil is, they haven't yet developed the ability to see others as separate individuals living independently from their inward life. Only adults and some teens can do that, they are mentally developed enough.

Also, just like real ones, these "parents" prefer good looking/disciplined (obedient) and little kids (Chads/Stacys and cucks respectively) to rebellious/ugly older ones (us). Real parents would be more likely to feel attached to their kids though, but it doesn't matter now since traditional family is ruined anyway.
 

Ben

Member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
It means women want to be viewed as good people. All of feminism's arguments are framed around the concept of them being the good guys and males being the bad guys. But if the truth is hammered into them, that maybe they are the bad guys, maybe they will change. Also I'm not saying males are good guys, obviously a lot of males are bad people.
Also, the only reason this cuck society exists is because they are blue pill and don't want to hear the truth about them being the bad guys.
Don't little children what to be seen as good guys so that daddy and mommy won't punish them? I think at the end of the day it's the same, but the government and the internet are now the "daddy" and the "mommy" to treat nice guys with "candy" like welfare and online validation and spank bad guys by imprisoning them or downvoting and criticizing their online stuff hard. I don't think little children can possibly believe they're evil, they can't know what evil is, they haven't yet developed the ability to see others as separate individuals living independently from their inward life. Only adults and some teens can do that, they are mentally developed enough.

Also, just like real ones, these "parents" prefer good looking/disciplined (obedient) and little kids (Chads/Stacys and cucks respectively) to rebellious/ugly older ones (us). Real parents would be more likely to feel attached to their kids though, but it doesn't matter now since traditional family is ruined anyway.
That’s surely a huge part of it! And the fact that women aren’t disciplined properly by parents anymore. Because despite society having serious teeth in punishing any acts *it* considers as transgressive. It takes away care giver’s rights to properly discipline their kids and surprise surprise *especially girls*... Feminazis say raising kids is sexist cos parents allow ‘boys to be boys’ In my experience this is totally not true and Western society especially *if it has discipline at all* is always harsher towards boys. somehow don’t think that’s a coincidence.
 

Bartperry

Member
Its because you’re a weeb. Women don’t like men with vaginas between their legs, and if you watch anime it screams:
“I AM A SOYBOY WITH OVARIES! PLEASE DO NOT FUCK ME!”.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
I don't watch anime, but anime is good. I guess women prefer subhumans who watch shows like Jersey shore and garbage tv I guess.
 

ok765

Active Member
BANNED
PermaRejected said:
I'm so angry, sad and misunderstood.

At school I was the guy was friends with all the girls, I was the shoulder to cry on. I listened to their stupid chad low IQ problems and got nothing in return. My advances were always denied no matter how much of a nice and polite gentleman I was!

I once bought a girl flowers and because I'm not a 6ft 4" athlete, she asked me to leave her alone and didn't know who I was. SORRY I WAS BEING ROMANTIC.
I know now my mistake was even trying to get with these girls, they are sub-human baby machines who don't have the intellectual capacity to see the potential of non-chads.

Thoughts?
U are nice to a girl and she gives sth in return
It doesnt work like that
 

ok765

Active Member
BANNED
landwhalehater455 said:
These breeders only hang around us so they can get attention and compliments that they do not get from their low IQ Chads, it sickens me to my core.
Just let them if that is what makes them happy, i find such woman funny lol
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
ok765 said:
U are nice to a girl and she gives sth in return
It doesnt work like that
Because everyone thinks that being "nice"=cuck.
 
Top