New incel

rotting

Blackpill Buddah
Ok then describe my previous profile pic haha, i mean youre sure it wasn't the picture i showed in google. So what color was it, oh and btw before you lie, i can ask several people the truth of the matter.
i didnt pay much attention to it, but if I remember correctly it was a character with medium-long hair with an evil look on face putting arms down in an arrogant way
And before this one it was a black haired goth/emo foid

We both know why you refuse to send the gif, dumb cuck

Thanatos

The Egocentric NePlusUltraCel
Thanatos said:
Ok then describe my previous profile pic haha, i mean youre sure it wasn't the picture i showed in google. So what color was it, oh and btw before you lie, i can ask several people the truth of the matter.
i didnt pay much attention to it, but if I remember correctly it was a character with medium-long hair with an evil look on face putting arms down in an arrogant way

Thats completely wrong lmao. Ive never had a profile pic even resembling something like that. @Amiya @Hidden @FatCel @Eyo Solo lmao tell this retаrd if youve seen me with a goth chic with her hands all the way down

Thanatos

Thanatos said:
Lmao is the reason you cant post in quick succession, because youre referencing your english to subhuman language dictionary? Haha trash like you should really know when to quit.
I enjoy making subhuman youngcels with ADHD like you wait for me, I am a sadistcel
Now now, one thing at a time. I know youre eager to jump from this subject because youre looking dumber and dumber but we have to see it through :D

Thanatos

Thanatos said:
lmao tell this retаrd if youve seen me with a goth chic with her hands all the way down
Na I don’t recall that.
Thanks. Im done here @rotting you already said you payed no attention to my pfp and even if i did post it you wouldnt know it was the real thing because of the aforementioned reason. You can reply with some crap you dug up in my post history or whatever but im done. Youre all out of tricks.

rotting

Blackpill Buddah
Thats completely wrong lmao. Ive never had a profile pic even resembling something like that. lmao tell this retаrd if youve seen me with a goth chic with her hands all the way down
lol are you completely retаrded? I guess you are, but I was talking about two different profiles pictures my illiterate subhuman friend

Thanatos

Thanatos said:
Thats completely wrong lmao. Ive never had a profile pic even resembling something like that. lmao tell this retаrd if youve seen me with a goth chic with her hands all the way down
lol are you completely retаrded? I guess you are, but I was talking about two different profiles pictures my illiterate subhuman friend
Give up.

rotting

Blackpill Buddah
Thanks. Im done here @rotting you already said you payed no attention to my pfp and even if i did post it you wouldnt know it was the real thing because of the aforementioned reason. You can reply with some crap you dug up in my post history or whatever but im done. Youre all out of tricks.
Sure, run away little cuck. You have taken enough abuse for today anyway

Thanatos

Thanatos said:
Sure, run away little cuck. You have taken enough abuse for today anyway
You've lost. Give up.

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
rotting said:
Thanatos said:

Thats completely wrong lmao. Ive never had a profile pic even resembling something like that. @Amiya @Hidden @FatCel @Eyo Solo lmao tell this retаrd if youve seen me with a goth chic with her hands all the way down
This is the clown world boyo. Sometimes it honks at you and you need to ACCEPT it.

Eyo Solo

Captain of the 9th
Eyo Solo said:
rotting said:
the man with an anime girl as profile should not be calling anyone a fаg, JFL
How does anime girl as a profile picture make someone a fаg? fаg.
Im pretty sure hes a troll.
Hes got only 20 posts... And another 20 on here talking ѕhit about other users lol how pathetic can this toxic retаrd be.

Thanatos

Thanatos said:
Eyo Solo said:
How does anime girl as a profile picture make someone a fаg? fаg.
Im pretty sure hes a troll.
Hes got only 20 posts. And another 20 on here talking ѕhit about other users lol how pathetic can this retаrd be.
Probably an incel tears larper sent here to cause trouble. Like how can one guy be so problematic

Thanatos

Thanatos said:
You've lost. Give up.
Major cope, face it you got abused hard
Eyo Solo said:
How does having an anime girl as a profile picture make someone a fаg? fаg.
You choose to represent yourself as a little anime girl, how is that not pure fаggotry?
Aight. This is hella boring. Youre so dumb you cant even recognize youve been talking in circles. Ill admit your a good troll. Becarful tho, now that bluepilled section is gone, mods are gonna crack down on infiltrators like you. No matter how long youve lurked, its obvious Youre soy

rotting

Blackpill Buddah
Aight. This is hella boring. Youre so dumb you cant even recognize youve been talking in circles. Ill admit your a good troll. Becarful tho, now that bluepilled section is gone, mods are gonna crack down on infiltrators like you. No matter how long youve lurked, its obvious Youre soy
I am sure it must be boring for you. I cant imagine there is much fun in getting your low iq mind thrown around by me. I am not soy/inceltears JFL, they are too low IQ to be me