New incel

Thanatos

The Egocentric VocalistCel
is anyone here from UK or is everyone American?
First post, thanks for having me
There are like....4 uk cels. Stop being paranoid hidden, FBI will just stare us down until we actually do something concrete. Even if we said "im going to blow up the white house" they wouldnt be able to do ѕhit until they find evidence like a ѕhit ton of TNT or explosives in our house. Basically, the FBI is an entity bound by rules.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
PortgasDAce1997 said:
There are like....4 uk cels. Stop being paranoid hidden, FBI will just stare us down until we actually do something concrete. Even if we said "im going to blow up the white house" they wouldnt be able to do ѕhit until they find evidence like a ѕhit ton of TNT or explosives in our house. Basically, the FBI is an entity bound by rules.
10801 Why yes I do hail from the misty island of Britannia good sir

PortgasDAce1997

Incels.Net Junior
PortgasDAce1997 said:
Woah I thought there would be more than that

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Thanatos said:
PortgasDAce1997 said:
Well in America there are more copes, so people are more willing to give in to defeat. UK is a dark depressing shithole, remove women from the equation and the grey skies grow colder and darker

Eyo Solo

Captain of the 9th
Thanatos said:
PortgasDAce1997 said:
There is alot more im sure.

Thanatos

PortgasDAce1997 said:
Thanatos said:
There is alot more im sure.
There are? I remember that one bald loser guy i think he said he was from the uk but idk

PortgasDAce1997

Incels.Net Junior
PortgasDAce1997 said:
Thanatos said:
Well in America there are more copes, so people are more willing to give in to defeat. UK is a dark depressing shithole, remove women from the equation and the grey skies grow colder and darker
Amen

rotting

Blackpill Buddah
What kind of low IQ post is this lmao. Your profile pic is also weeb coomer garbage.
How old are you?

Thanatos

KhhvForEternity said:
PortgasDAce1997 said:
Amen
You guys have crumpets. And rain. And hagis...and potatos....and redheads....and uh towers...clock towers....and bridges....and um...thats all i got.
Oh and tea.

Thanatos

KhhvForEternity said:
PortgasDAce1997 said:
Amen
Knives as well but theyre so lame compared to guns.