New incel. What do you guys believe in?

naggerfiggot21

Incels.Net Junior
Hi fellow incels. Im new but intrigued by this movement. Could any of you please explain your ideology and the way you think about both women and men in detail and maybe how and why you became an incel. I found this website and thought that i would fit in.

ralpeg

Incels.Net Novice
Whatshappeningtome25 said:
What movement? This is a support forum for people who are too ugly or think they're ugly and can't get a romantic partner.
I don't think that's necessarily true. An incel is someone that can't get a romantic partner. There's no rule that says it's because you are too ugly. A person could have mental health issues , or be unemployed or a combination of problems. And they're not going to be a model either (though most men aren't models). They might be worse looking than average, and some might look absolutely terrible. But there are lots of factors to attracting women, and incel may be failing at all of them or most of them. Or for whatever reason, not even meeting minimum requirements.

BTW I have gone out and had one girl a bit interested in me, but I did not find her attractive. I have even had tinder girls swipe me, with a photo that made me look ok, but I know that because of my problems, it won't work. There are so many things required to have sex with a girl you find attractive.

ralpeg

Incels.Net Novice
niggerfaggot21 said:
Hi fellow incels. Im new but intrigued by this movement. Could any of you please explain your ideology and the way you think about both women and men in detail and maybe how and why you became an incel. I found this website and thought that i would fit in.
why do you have the name that you have?

are you black and homosexual? or are you a racist?

A question related to your question.. Is the incel community generally as racist as 4chan type people?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Whatshappeningtome25 said:
What movement? This is a support forum for people who are too ugly or think they're ugly and can't get a romantic partner.
Part of our movement is trying to reduce the damage done by other incel "movements". Most likely the op is a teenage emo who likes troll usernames. Bigger fish are the incels who advocate for rape and mass murder...we don't need to be all told we are bad people.