New incel rapper, I’m money maxing, looksmaxxing and ofc status maxxing

BasedLychee

Incels.Net Junior
Wish you all the luck @BasedLychee
thx mane, been lurking here for a while. I feel many people here don't have the drive to LOL, get gf's, i mean yeah i wanted it, but fr fuck that, issa trap, fuck that shit, they just a perk, idk i think im incel, my face has changed a ton since i first realised i was an incel and started looksmaxxing, but ummm, idk it was very recessed, and yeah way better now mane, just changing up a beat i bought rn so distracted but like you dont need to be upset bc it changes nothing.

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
Send me the track as well when it's done I like rap music. As asap rocky said 'I like fuckin bad bitches that's my fucking problem'. Unfortunately tho they don't like fucking me. Hence I'm incel in the membrane. Incel in the brain :(

BasedLychee

Incels.Net Junior
Send me the track as well when it's done I like rap music. As asap rocky said 'I like fuckin bad bitches that's my fuсking problem'. Unfortunately tho they don't like fuсking me. Hence I'm incel in the membrane. Incel in the brain :(
lmao, same, i love bad bitches and they love me, but they crazy emotional manipulators so fuckem and play it 10* bc they know you the shit esp when you selling sizzurp

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
RelapseCel said:
Send me the track as well when it's done I like rap music. As asap rocky said 'I like fuckin bad bitches that's my fuсking problem'. Unfortunately tho they don't like fuсking me. Hence I'm incel in the membrane. Incel in the brain :(
lmao, same, i love bad bitches and they love me, but they crazy emotional manipulators so fuckem and play it 10* bc they know you the ѕhit esp when you selling sizzurp
Sounds to me you aren't an incel...

BasedLychee

Incels.Net Junior
BasedLychee said:
RelapseCel said:
lmao, same, i love bad bitches and they love me, but they crazy emotional manipulators so fuckem and play it 10* bc they know you the ѕhit esp when you selling sizzurp
Sounds to me you aren't an incel...
iam bc the whole time i could never fuck bc of my phimosis, just recovering from my circumsision these days, i dont know how the bitches minds work rly

BasedLychee

Incels.Net Junior
BasedLychee said:
iam bc the whole time i could never fuck bc of my phimosis, just recovering from my circumsision these days, i dont know how the bitches minds work rly
Circumcision is barbaric and evil, yet still enforced in so-called civilized nations...
had to do it if i ever wanted to lose my virginity :/ also yeah im a fucking incel bc no bitch will ever love me in the actual way bc that shit dont exist mane fuck