New here, never even kissed a girl

IrishGuy

Hi, I'm Stephen, 19, never kissed, virgin. I actually started off my journey into this on incel tears just browsing Reddit, and while I kind of liked it at first, a few of the posts seemed pretty mean to dudes who clearly were victims who didn't mean any harm, than a bunch of them were just bullshitting about how there's zero racism in dating, which is ѕhit because I'm half Pakistani and I the difference between me and my uglier friends getting girls is ridiculous.

Anyhow, I've tried to do the whole flirting thing, and looksmaxing, and all of that, but none of it works, so here I am. The only times I've managed to talk to a girl it went to utter ѕhit as I awkwardly asked them if they wanted to kiss, and since those failures I've just kind of stuck to myself. So hey, anyone here.

Notaboy

BANNED
Hey Stephen, you’re 19, not 59. Its not weird to have not had a relationship yet. Youre not an incel, you sound like a young man who lives somewhere where not much is going on (and i dont know how severe racism to Pakistani men is where you live), but you are young and will be able to move to a new city or afford different activities where youll be more likely to meet women. Don’t get sucked into the incel identity, please. You’ll be fine!

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Ive been kissed by a girl but it's meaningless because there was no love in the relationship. I put up an act and pretended to be more confident than I was just to get a date. The women were very narcissistic and most of them were very disloyal and whorish. The only one who was not a wh*re was obsessed with her career, she was very masculine and never gave me any TLC.

Basically the kisses were hollow, meaningless. You shouldn't be jealous of me because I never ended up getting to have sex with them anyway. What you should be after is a relationship of love. Not women you have to pretend to be someone your not, or women you have to constantly walk on eggshells for and women you don't trust because you think they are just using you.

You want a woman who's semi-normal. Not a woman who's obsessed with career and never gives attention. You don't want a woman you have to constantly do things to get her to love you, or a woman you are paranoid will leave you at any minute, you want a woman who's actually into you. Most of these American women are severe narcissists and you won't get any love out of the relationship. Most likely a relationship with most American women will cause you to have mental illness.

CynicCel

lordoftheincels said:
Ive been kissed by a girl but it's meaningless because there was no love in the relationship. I put up an act and pretended to be more confident than I was just to get a date. The women were very narcissistic and most of them were very disloyal and whorish. The only one who was not a wh*re was obsessed with her career, she was very masculine and never gave me any TLC.

Basically the kisses were hollow, meaningless. You shouldn't be jealous of me because I never ended up getting to have sex with them anyway. What you should be after is a relationship of love. Not women you have to pretend to be someone your not, or women you have to constantly walk on eggshells for and women you don't trust because you think they are just using you.

You want a woman who's semi-normal. Not a woman who's obsessed with career and never gives attention. You don't want a woman you have to constantly do things to get her to love you, or a woman you are paranoid will leave you at any minute, you want a woman who's actually into you. Most of these American women are severe narcissists and you won't get any love out of the relationship. Most likely a relationship with most American women will cause you to have mental illness.
do you think you're more of a mgtow?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
CynicCel said:
lordoftheincels said:

do you think you're more of a mgtow?
No I'm incel. As I stated the women in these relationships were narcissists and would sabotage the relationship. I never actually got to have sex with these women. They were masculine women devoid of empathy, tlc, or passion. I had to do all the work in the relationship while they would never show they cared about me.