New guy here. Chad,average, or incel?

Demetrias

Incels.Net Junior
Never had much luck with girls. Never had a girlfriend either. Is it my looks or something else. Here is the best picture I have of me. It shows my jawline but when I was younger I was hella ugly. I mean nerdy, skinny, bad haircut, and occipital bone was extremely round and unattractive.

Attachments

Misaki

Incels.Net Novice
I read some article by a female who browsed an 'incel' forum or maybe an anti-pickup-artist site. She wrote that the members would post pictures of themselves and then call each other ugly, even though they were what she said was average-looking.

I also read on another forum that someone could post a picture of a male model, and other people would call him ugly or give him a 'PSL score' of just 5 or 6. (People also discussed effects like a male looking more attractive if he is surrounded by attractive females.)

But I think some sites have asked members not to ask for ratings and instead to do so on a separate, dedicated site, because rating people can get monotonous or something. I'm just replying here because no one else has, without offering any kind of verdict.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Misaki said:
I read some article by a female who browsed an 'incel' forum or maybe an anti-pickup-artist site. She wrote that the members would post pictures of themselves and then call each other ugly, even though they were what she said was average-looking.

I also read on another forum that someone could post a picture of a male model, and other people would call him ugly or give him a 'PSL score' of just 5 or 6. (People also discussed effects like a male looking more attractive if he is surrounded by attractive females.)

But I think some sites have asked members not to ask for ratings and instead to do so on a separate, dedicated site, because rating people can get monotonous or something. I'm just replying here because no one else has, without offering any kind of verdict.
Good thing about being me is that I'm so ugly that I know I am a 1 or a very low 2. I'm purposely trying to get uglier so that I can be nowhere on the scale.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
You look young on the pic. If you are below 18-20 y.o., it may not be the best idea to give up even if you are a manlet.

incellsRGae

Incels.Net Junior
Nah dude, you look fine, just get a little more extraverted and talk more to people.
You'll make it dude
Edit: you are far from ugly my dude, don't worry