NEW FORUM RULES

FatCel

Arvandor593

Incels.Net Junior
I am an incel, but chose bluepill (since I don't hаte women and do believe genetic differences can be overcome). Am I permanently restricted to the Bluepill forum?

waverider

Incels.Net Regular
The most relaxed forum for INCEls that I have been on. Keep the violent and pro-rаpe posts off and everything will be fine. I have been ranting a few days now and see that I am not alone. Their is a tremendous amount of good advice here. I think it's the best forum on the Internet for INCEL.

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
I am an incel, but chose bluepill (since I don't hаte women and do believe genetic differences can be overcome). Am I permanently restricted to the Bluepill forum?
Other pills don't mean that you necessarily hаte females but that u get it that attractive people have it better in life. You can see it in every day life too and if u really think think they don't then ur delusional

GokuGetEmAttitu

Incels.Net Novice
medicann420 said:
Journo332 said:
No I’m not a fаg. I’m not really a incel, more of a volcel.
im blackpill long time. just wanted to join forum to offer my personal insights and stories
OK. Start with qualifying and the honors will follow quick enough….

If youre a sensible blackpill not only against foids but also other Cels I recommend you to hide the bluepill forum after qualifying as lounge member….
So people have to go out of their way to "like" my posts before so can actually discuss anything? That's pretty reddit of you guys, I mean I get a timed probationary period to dissuade trolls but I am not gonna suck e-cock on the off topic board just so I can get enough moronic karma points to vent/discuss the hell that is this modern world. I came here to get away from that reddit tier stupidity.

Who in the hell even goes out of their way to "like" a post? Just because I am incel doesn't mean I go for this social media ѕhit, in fact it's a big part of what drove me away.

Am I missing something here or what?

Novosadjanin

33y old, mentalcel, wizard
Why don't we have subforum visible only to members? You know, the one not indexed by google where soys won't have a chance to lurk around.

Now Enlightened

Incels.Net Regular
I didn't read it. I don't need too.
I've been here for over a year and I've seen veteran and respected Incels who filled this website with quality articles get banned--because administrators are simps and white knights.