NEW FORUM RULES

love

Femoid
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Videogames and computers should be in all prisons as well as better scenery. How does being in a ugly shithole with nothing to do improve the mental state of prisoners? Its fuсking retаrded.
They have video games and computers and TVs, they spend all day watching TV. The scenery is actually really pretty in most. The federal ones often have rivers and fishing and golfing. Multiple basketball courts and tennis courts and multiple gyms and weight rooms.
on TV shows they always depict prisons as being an empty room with nothing to do all day except talk to your cellmate.
That’s a maximum facility. Medium and minimum facilities they have jobs, programs and activities to do as well as school. Though American are for profit and I’ve heard they are worse so idk about yours.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
Leucosticte said:
Well, where does the buck stop; are you allowing him to make these decisions, or are you going to have the final say? Is "Party's Over" an official statement of where you stand as well?
It doesn't mean you should promote "rapepill" and i completely agree with @lordoftheincels . what else? Be reasonable and don't break the rules.
p.s. We won't ban you for your old posts
XD

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
Leucosticte said:
Do you agree that rapepill = patriarchy or do you have some different understanding of the rapepill? It's only recently in history that all forms of rаpe, as we know it today, have been banned in the western world, although I hesitate to even say that this process is complete, because there will probably be new forms of rаpe banned in the future as the definition continues to broaden.

"rаpe" is a subjective term anyway; chicks will open their legs to their husband and then later feel like they were ripped off in the marriage (he said he was going to get a better job so they could move into a nicer place and she could have babies, but that didn't happen, so therefore she was rаped, because she didn't consent to have sex with a loser, she consented to have sex with an ambitious husband who had some upward mobility).
Rapepill is not a good choice of words. You have a history of being a pedophile who had plans to rаpe your own daughter, and then you try to convince us that "rapepill" does not have loaded baggage to it and that we are the crazy ones. Upside down world.
He wanted to rаpe his own daughter? This is too much tbh.

vcelguy

Incels.Net Master
vcelguy said:
Leucosticte said:
Well, where does the buck stop; are you allowing him to make these decisions, or are you going to have the final say? Is "Party's Over" an official statement of where you stand as well?
It doesn't mean you should promote "rapepill" and i completely agree with @lordoftheincels . what else? Be reasonable and don't break the rules.
p.s. We won't ban you for your old posts
View attachment 894
XD
Muh dog. :oops:

ropeboyo

Incels.Net Junior
I stream vidya for other fellow cels, is it ok if i make a thread on off topic to announce when i'm streaming, or would that fall into advertisement?

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Whats about "fuckboy" and "beat him up" from shizo? He ist still not even confined on foid level; not to mention banned!....

The rules are very hard to find; but finally I found them….

Notmyname

Incels.Net Novice
I really hope that it will help us to spread blackpill and won't deter normans.

and ... hmmm... don't we all wish for a healthy society with females that can love you for who you are? if so it will take generations to fix current issues but we must move towards it
Thanks for letting me be part of this forum and for spelling out the rules.

Notmyname

Incels.Net Novice
Sicklecel said:
That's right, that's why I always knew you were talking about something else when you talk about rаpe. You don't mean beating foids over the head and dragging them to your cave, or get them passed out then have sex with them, you only mean "rаpe" as in marital rаpe, which isn't really rаpe unless it's violent, and fathers choosing who their daughters have to marry.
Having the father make the choice is the most orderly way, but if we want to look at other norms that have been tried throughout history, the caveman approach would arguably be superior to the feminiѕt way of letting femoids choose.
If that was the case and cavemen beat us over the head and made us his wife, wouldn't that be no different than what's already happening? The biggest hardest cavemen would get all the women and leave all the smaller weaker men alone still wouldn't it?

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Leucosticte said:
Sicklecel said:
That's right, that's why I always knew you were talking about something else when you talk about rаpe. You don't mean beating foids over the head and dragging them to your cave, or get them passed out then have sex with them, you only mean "rаpe" as in marital rаpe, which isn't really rаpe unless it's violent, and fathers choosing who their daughters have to marry.
Having the father make the choice is the most orderly way, but if we want to look at other norms that have been tried throughout history, the caveman approach would arguably be superior to the feminiѕt way of letting femoids choose.
If that was the case and cavemen beat us over the head and made us his wife, wouldn't that be no different than what's already happening? The biggest hardest cavemen would get all the women and leave all the smaller weaker men alone still wouldn't it?
Secular civilisation had replaced natural rаpe from the strongest with free choice of the foids between the groomers. Femocratic infection of the bigot ruled and forced missioned countries overfed a big part of foids to sex- und worklazies and presented the small rest to the mighty and rich only….

medicann420

Incels.Net Junior
pandabaer6 said:
Journo332 said:
Hello, I have read the rules. When can I comment on normal threads?
If youre a troll, insulter, flooder or bluepill "brush your hair!" BSer never. If you get a positive score from lounge members soon enough....
No I’m not a fаg. I’m not really a incel, more of a volcel.
im blackpill long time. just wanted to join forum to offer my personal insights and stories

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Journo332 said:
pandabaer6 said:
If youre a troll, insulter, flooder or bluepill "brush your hair!" BSer never. If you get a positive score from lounge members soon enough....
No I’m not a fаg. I’m not really a incel, more of a volcel.
im blackpill long time. just wanted to join forum to offer my personal insights and stories
OK. Start with qualifying and the honors will follow quick enough….

If youre a sensible blackpill not only against foids but also other Cels I recommend you to hide the bluepill forum after qualifying as lounge member….