NEW FORUM RULES

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Videogames and computers should be in all prisons as well as better scenery. How does being in a ugly shithole with nothing to do improve the mental state of prisoners? Its fuсking retаrded.
Bingo!

And the right of alone confinement in the "free" time, like it was in Europe even compulsory law before new feudalism.

And internet violence should be banned or allowed equally not only in prison, but everywhere. Without privilege for murders an discrimination of sex....

Brody

Incels.Net Junior

I want to openly admit one thing
On the one hand we are pleased to greet new audience(from blackpill and weebs) but on the other hand it's clear that we need to enforce rules against flooding, spam and low iq trolling. Not to mention the disturbance they brought.

Please read it carefully and make sure you are not breaking any rules.
For this reason unfortunately we can not keep Leucosticte as a mod. Of course we can reconsider this decision later.

Please correct me if I'm wrong(propose changes). Current rules may be extended or edited.
Rule 2 should be cut.
I want to Express myself through aggressive terms/words to be misogynist towards woman. I want to use the word "rаpe". Ex- "hot girls like rаpe, because there are all sl*ts". Can I use that?

SuperCheatBros

PUA is a scam, Blacks CAN be incel, AWALT
vcelguy said:

On the one hand we are pleased to greet new audience(from blackpill and weebs) but on the other hand it's clear that we need to enforce rules against flooding, spam and low iq trolling. Not to mention the disturbance they brought.

For this reason unfortunately we can not keep Leucosticte as a mod. Of course we can reconsider this decision later.

Please correct me if I'm wrong(propose changes). Current rules may be extended or edited.
Rule 2 should be cut.
I want to Express myself through aggressive terms/words to be misogynist towards woman. I want to use the word "rаpe". Ex- "hot girls like rаpe, because there are all sl*ts". Can I use that?
I think we should obviously hide Incel lounge from non lounge members and guests (they can't reply anyway) to decrease lurking, negative attention, media, and trolling and probably allow some "edgy" stuff in Incel lounge only as long as it's not serious, too edgy and over the top, or unironic, but IDK i'm just throwing it out there

Last edited:

Brody

Incels.Net Junior
logan said:
he runs a suіcіde forum if you didnt know. nathan larson also advocates rаpe, pedophilia etc
Most of my platforms, such as my blog and forums, have been taken down, and I haven't advocated any illegal acts here, so I don't know that you can really say that I'm currently advocating for that stuff.
Who runs this form? Been looking for agre
Brody said:
vcelguy said:

Rule 2 should be cut.
I think we should obviously hide Incel lounge from non lounge members and guests (they can't reply anyway) to decrease lurking, negative attention, media, and trolling and probably allow it in Incel lounge only as long as it's not serious or unironic, but IDK
Weak.

SuperCheatBros

PUA is a scam, Blacks CAN be incel, AWALT
Leucosticte said:
logan said:
he runs a suіcіde forum if you didnt know. nathan larson also advocates rаpe, pedophilia etc
Most of my platforms, such as my blog and forums, have been taken down, and I haven't advocated any illegal acts here, so I don't know that you can really say that I'm currently advocating for that stuff.
SuperCheatBros said:
Brody said:
Rule 2 should be cut.
I think we should obviously hide Incel lounge from non lounge members and guests (they can't reply anyway) to decrease lurking, negative attention, media, and trolling and probably allow it in Incel lounge only as long as it's not serious or unironic, but IDK
Weak.
Sorry bro, I don't make the rules....:confused:
Talk to the mods about it
That's just my proposal

love

Femoid
Videogames and computers should be in all prisons as well as better scenery. How does being in a ugly shithole with nothing to do improve the mental state of prisoners? Its fuсking retаrded.
They have video games and computers and TVs, they spend all day watching TV. The scenery is actually really pretty in most. The federal ones often have rivers and fishing and golfing. Multiple basketball courts and tennis courts and multiple gyms and weight rooms.

Brody

Incels.Net Junior
Brody said:
Leucosticte said:
SuperCheatBros said:
Weak.
Sorry bro, I don't make the rules....:confused:
Talk to the mods about it
That's just my proposal
Thx

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
lordoftheincels said:
They have video games and computers and TVs, they spend all day watching TV. The scenery is actually really pretty in most. The federal ones often have rivers and fishing and golfing. Multiple basketball courts and tennis courts and multiple gyms and weight rooms.
on TV shows they always depict prisons as being an empty room with nothing to do all day except talk to your cellmate.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
Sicklecel said:
lordoftheincels said:
on TV shows they always depict prisons as being an empty room with nothing to do all day except talk to your cellmate.
Because they don't want neets to overpopulate them.
America is ran by assholes who want overpopulated private for-profit prisons.
It's actually ran by assholes who want to commodify everything and follow the for profit model everywhere. That's the goal of neoliberalism.