NEW FORUM RULES

vcelguy

Incels.Net Master

I want to openly admit one thing
On the one hand we are pleased to greet new audience(from blackpill and weebs) but on the other hand it's clear that we need to enforce rules against flooding, spam and low iq trolling. Not to mention the disturbance they brought.

Please read it carefully and make sure you are not breaking any rules.
For this reason unfortunately we can not keep Leucosticte as a mod. Of course we can reconsider this decision later.

Please correct me if I'm wrong(propose changes). Current rules may be extended or edited.

Leucosticte

Incels.Net Master
I want to openly admit one thing
On the one hand we are pleased to greet new audience(from blackpill and weebs) but on the other hand it's clear that we need to enforce rules against flooding, spam and low iq trolling. Not to mention the disturbance they brought.
Was it some of my people who did that? My communities were not known for having a lot of flooding, spam and low iq trolling, and I think we've been having some good discussions around here, e.g. in some of the threads I started over the past day or two.

vcelguy

Incels.Net Master
Was it some of my people who did that? My communities were not known for having a lot of flooding, spam and low iq trolling, and I think we've been having some good discussions around here, e.g. in some of the threads I started over the past day or two.
Anyway it's about time to formalize all the rules we were using for two years.

SuperCheatBros

PUA is a scam, Blacks CAN be incel, AWALT
He's right

SuperCheatBros

You do not consider talking about the BBC (in fact I mean bigdicks in general) as muh racism as not. ok, right?
He shouldn't. There's nothing wrong with saying that anyway. Me and Master don't go around banning people for that on Discord and I hear it all the time

RyoBBCuck

Incels.Net Regular
He shouldn't. There's nothing wrong with saying that anyway. Me and Master don't go around banning people for that on Discord and I hear it all the time
My name already says what such a mod thinks no.co. Aaah I'm only worried about the BBC because I live in a region of old colonial mining in Brazil (so it has many blacks and mulattos), I would even light it here (I'm still a fatceler, a lot less fat) if it were not a problem below the waist makes me totally ashamed.

vcelguy

Incels.Net Master
I really hope that it will help us to spread blackpill and won't deter normans.

and ... hmmm... don't we all wish for a healthy society with females that can love you for who you are? if so it will take generations to fix current issues but we must move towards it

Leucosticte

Incels.Net Master
Oh, does he really justify rаpe and suіcіde tho? It doesn't seem like he's 100% serious most the time.
From a libertarian perspective, it would arguably be aggression to forcibly stop a man from committing suіcіde. I thought most incels were also pro-choice on the suіcіde issue, viewing it as rational from a blackpilled perspective, in which one is a lonely genetic dead end?

At RGIF, we used to have a lot of bait posts about rаpe, but here I've just stuck to the rapepill, which includes ideas/realities such as, (1) a lot of feminine foids are really into rаpe fantasies, (2) marital rаpe was legal until a few decades ago, and women didn't complain too much; banning it was not a high priority on the feminiѕt agenda because women could just avoid it by not getting married to men they didn't want to have sex with, and (3) young women tend to make horrible mate choices when their fathers aren't making those decisions for them.

The rapepill is ultimately just another word for patriarchy, i.e. letting a woman's owner make her sexual choices for her, so that we can have an orderly society where important decisions are made by rational men of intelligence rather than the childishly emotional femoid, whose nature is submissive anyway, causing her to desire to be led, and even to be dominated, rather than to bear the responsibility of her own decisions.

Last edited:

logan

Just ShowerMaxx® Bro
Oh, does he really justify rаpe and suіcіde tho? It doesn't seem like he's 100% serious most the time.
he runs a suіcіde forum if you didnt know. nathan larson also advocates rаpe, pedophilia etc

SuperCheatBros

My name already says what such a mod thinks no.co. Aaah I'm only worried about the BBC because I live in a region of old colonial mining in Brazil (so it has many blacks and mulattos), I would even light it here (I'm still a fatceler, a lot less fat) if it were not a problem below the waist makes me totally ashamed.
I'm also a little chubby myself and i'm blackcel, I live in the USA, but because of my looks and low T, i'm a KHHV loser.
It's retаrded how Ryo would ban over ѕhit like that. It doesn't bother me much.
BBC theory in my opinion is somewhat true, but only if you look good and it depends on the area/city/country
What happened to free speech? Your ban is literally retаrded....smh

Leucosticte

Incels.Net Master
he runs a suіcіde forum if you didnt know. nathan larson also advocates rаpe, pedophilia etc
Most of my platforms, such as my blog and forums, have been taken down, and I haven't advocated any illegal acts here, so I don't know that you can really say that I'm currently advocating for that stuff.