New, do I belong here?

trashman11

Incels.Net Junior
Hello.

I am 19 years old and in my 2nd year of University. Throughout middle school and high school I have made a handful of attempts to form a relationship with a girl, all of which failed miserably. Near the end of high school, I started to realize I had no hope of ever finding a partner and stopped trying altogether. It's been a few years since I've given up and I haven't even tried to talk to a female since.
I don't hate women at all, but I believe there's no chance in hell I will ever get a girlfriend due to circumstances that I can't really change (Being boring, ugly, etc.)

Am I an incel?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Well, judging from your story, you won't be banned unless you start to troll. If that's "belonging here", then yes.

HollowLifeJR

Incels.Net Junior
trashman11 said:
Am I an incel?
Well, you may even be better off just finishing with school for a couple of years, without the distractions. My sexual prime, where I could theoretically do it at least six days a week lasted until I was in my late 30s.. so you have lots of time.

Brody

Incels.Net Junior
Hello.

I am 19 years old and in my 2nd year of University. Throughout middle school and high school I have made a handful of attempts to form a relationship with a girl, all of which failed miserably. Near the end of high school, I started to realize I had no hope of ever finding a partner and stopped trying altogether. It's been a few years since I've given up and I haven't even tried to talk to a female since.
I don't hate women at all, but I believe there's no chance in hell I will ever get a girlfriend due to circumstances that I can't really change (Being boring, ugly, etc.)

Am I an incel?
No. Not at all. I think by just reading the little bit what you wrote is enough to say it's not over. High school does not count and the sluts, who shot you down are not considered a fail. Though school is a way to practice sexual interactions it does not apply to you're situation now. You are 19 and attending a university study hard in the books sharpen your mind use it as a weapon and aim low for the average girls.