Neet vs Wageslave. Discuss.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Imagine having to wake up every fuсking day at 5:00 a. m. so you can go an do some boring as fuck routine ѕhit every day. On top of that, you have to deal with ѕhit people as your co workers and your ѕhit boss who is giving you ѕhit every single time for this and that, with a ѕhit pay, and working hours after hours that you don't even have enough time for you and your hobbies, and all of this until you finally stop working at an old age. Truly a sad life.

While being a NEET you are literally living the life, but the problem? Money.

So... What's your opinion? Discuss.

Defy

AFK
You need a degree for jobs now and even then it's not guaranteed to land you one. Massive debt only to end up having a shitty job. No thanks.

trade schools might pay itself off if you're into that kind of stuff.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
You need a degree for jobs now and even then it's not guaranteed to land you one. Massive debt only to end up having a shitty job. No thanks.

trade schools might pay itself off if you're into that kind of stuff.
It all depends on "connections" anyway. That's the way those people managed to get good jobs. If you don't have good "connections", you are pretty much fucked. Not even having a degree would save you.
A lot of people have degrees, but are obligued to work in other areas because 0 opportunities in the career they chose.
Is really sad.

Lordgoro

NOTHING is impossible, just highly unlikely
Imagine having to wake up every fuсking day at 5:00 a. m. so you can go an do some boring as fuck routine ѕhit every day. On top of that, you have to deal with ѕhit people as your co workers and your ѕhit boss who is giving you ѕhit every single time for this and that, with a ѕhit pay, and working hours after hours that you don't even have enough time for you and your hobbies, and all of this until you finally stop working at an old age. Truly a sad life.

While being a NEET you are literally living the life, but the problem? Money.

So... What's your opinion? Discuss.
Id rather DIE then wageslave

FatCel

Staff member
Neet is the most natural option it's not natural to wake up when your body clearly says no neither is it natural to over work yourself I have everything I need at home and it's a good sustainable lifestyle

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Neet is the most natural option it's not natural to wake up when your body clearly says no neither is it natural to over work yourself I have everything I need at home and it's a good sustainable lifestyle
Yes, neet is the better option. Fuck wageslaving.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
To be honest, i will be more miserable working in a ѕhit tier wageslave job. Already happened before and it was literally hell.

SpiritAnimal

I will agree that being a neet is better but it also has its downsides, everyone gives you ѕhit, it's always "why don't you get a job", "why don't you have a girlfriend", "why don't you leave the house", "why don't you have friends", "why don't you get a hair cut" and so on.

Augustan Isidor

Youngcel
Currently a NEET, not out of choice but because I lost my trades job when I was sent to a mental clinic for two weeks. I however liked my trades job, coworkers didn't bother me because we all had out ѕhit to do and we had good breaks in between. For an 18 year old, I was being paid well though. I tried asking for my job back but because it's winter season, there isn't much work to do but I can't wait for February to earn money again.

rain_cloud

i work part time and i don’t mind it , i have time for the few hobbys i have and a bit of spending money. but i also live at home , i cant imagine being forced to have a job to live ... i’ll probably rope when my parents kick me out lol

Lordgoro

NOTHING is impossible, just highly unlikely
I will agree that being a neet is better but it also has its downsides, everyone gives you ѕhit, it's always "why don't you get a job", "why don't you have a girlfriend", "why don't you leave the house", "why don't you have friends", "why don't you get a hair cut" and so on.
NOT if you dont ASSOCIATE with anyone!! Im a crazy neetbux guy, I keep to myself, and no one gives me ѕhit cause I dont HAVE local friends, and dont talk to anyone, I even use self-checkouts as the stores... Trust me, you wont hear ѕhit if you dont associate with anyone