NEET life is boring, tormenting, and lonely

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
Being an incel who is also NEET is pure hell. Have literally nothing to do and no one to talk to. Last job I had (with coworker who I still orbit) was a temporary seasonal job. Now I'm just rotting in my bedroom. Sometimes I don't shower for days because y brO? (In b4 Stacy comes in telling me to shower because wymin open their legs for such men) it's not like it matters....I just go to the gym and back like a cycle. Just about ready to rope. This boredom and existential doom is killing me. If you're in employment, education, or any other productive thing, appreciate it. I put job applications all day and get nothing back. not only do women reject me, but potential employers do too. Don't have money for college. I'm just fucked. Gonna rope when these copes of mine start to lose their usefulness.

Lordgoro

Lounge member
Can you possibly explain what NEET stands for? Sorry Im not familiar with all the terms yet..

Ravio

Lordgoro said:
so retirement is NEET too i guess?
Not rlly, NEET is a tern used for young people, between 18/30. I had to wait 2 months before some firm started asking for a Internship but i could have easily found a job as pizza deliverer, it's not a great job but it's something, you could start from there, ask job agencies for help, improve your CV.

killhatori

haha i'm also a neet...,,,all i do is read and play video games all day, but im running out of money....i want to go outside but im such a freak, everyone stares at me. i dont think theyre staring at me for real but it feels like it....

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
killhatori said:
haha i'm also a neet...,,,all i do is read and play video games all day, but im running out of money....i want to go outside but im such a freak, everyone stares at me. i dont think theyre staring at me for real but it feels like it....
Sounds like you have schizophrenia, meaning you should upgrade from neet to neetbux.

Lordgoro

Lounge member
neetbux? Is that like free money(like me winning ssd for being crazy and disabled?)

killhatori

lordoftheincels said:
killhatori said:
Sounds like you have schizophrenia, meaning you should upgrade from neet to neetbux.
nah its just anxiety....so i get scared at things that dont exist. i hear voices or anything....

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
killhatori said:
lordoftheincels said:
killhatori said:
nah its just anxiety....so i get scared at things that dont exist. i hear voices or anything....
Not all schizophrenics hallucinate voices. If you have thoughts in your head you cannot control you have schizophrenia. Usually it is a bully telling you mean things about yourself and others, and you feel like a different person than the bully, a feeble victim who either submits or resists to what the bully says. The bully is in your mind and you have no control over what they say. And it causes crippling social anxiety. Schizophrenics usually have trouble talking to others and trouble taking care of themselves. I have googled it before, and I also know some people who have it.

teenybear

BANNED
lordoftheincels said:
killhatori said:
lordoftheincels said:
Not all schizophrenics hallucinate voices. If you have thoughts in your head you cannot control you have schizophrenia. Usually it is a bully telling you mean things about yourself and others, and you feel like a different person than the bully, a feeble victim who either submits or resists to what the bully says. The bully is in your mind and you have no control over what they say. And it causes crippling social anxiety. Schizophrenics usually have trouble talking to others and trouble taking care of themselves. I have googled it before, and I also know some people who have it.
Kind of. I work in forensic mental health. Most of my patients have schizophrenia. Feeling like people are staring at you could be a sign of schizophrenia but it could also be social anxiety disorder. Schizophrenia is much more complex. It could include the feeling that people are staring at paranoid type or giving you weird or rude looks, talking about you, following you ect all paranoid thoughts. It can also include audio or visual hallucinations where you hear voices or commands or a flight of disorganized thoughts, or seeing things that aren't really there. There are also symtoms that people dont usually associate with schizophrenia such as isolation, flat effect, social withdrawal, loss of intrest in activities, changes in sleep or diet.