need a girl

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
all i want is 1 girlfriend. id be loyal. wouldnt be a chad who'd pump n dump her. id be loyal as can be.

all i ask is 1 girflriend. and to live the good life in the bahamas. thats all id want and need
 

LonelyGuy

Active Member
You would be Loyal to her but she wouldn't be Loyal to you
Women actually view Loyalty in men as weakness, they get most turned on by guys who pump and dump them
its over
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
LonelyGuy said:
You would be Loyal to her but she wouldn't be Loyal to you
Women actually view Loyalty in men as weakness, they get most turned on by guys who pump and dump them
its over

with crispr we can engineer women to be nicer, kinder people.
 

LonelyGuy

Active Member
lordoftheincels said:
LonelyGuy said:
You would be Loyal to her but she wouldn't be Loyal to you
Women actually view Loyalty in men as weakness, they get most turned on by guys who pump and dump them
its over

with crispr we can engineer women to be nicer, kinder people.
haha unfortunately that would never happen, they are sexual deviants and narcissists, they only have their own self interests at heart and can never love a man the way a man loves a women, same reason why many religions says women need to be controlled and kept in check
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
LonelyGuy said:
lordoftheincels said:
LonelyGuy said:
You would be Loyal to her but she wouldn't be Loyal to you
Women actually view Loyalty in men as weakness, they get most turned on by guys who pump and dump them
its over

with crispr we can engineer women to be nicer, kinder people.
haha unfortunately that would never happen, they are sexual deviants and narcissists, they only have their own self interests at heart and can never love a man the way a man loves a women, same reason why many religions says women need to be controlled and kept in check
with crispr we can engineer women to be nicer, kinder people.
 

bcroger2

Well-Known Member
" to live the good life in the bahamas"

What do you mean? No one is going to give you money for free.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
bcroger2 said:
" to live the good life in the bahamas"

What do you mean? No one is going to give you money for free.
Why do you gotta be negative and over-complicate everything.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

Well-Known Member
I want a girlfriend too. It's sad and scary to know that my entire life here on earth, I'll never know what it feels like to be loved or to be shown affection in a mutual way. Blackpill is brutal. Oof.
 

Lordgoro

Well-Known Member
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
I want a girlfriend too. It's sad and scary to know that my entire life here on earth, I'll never know what it feels like to be loved or to be shown affection in a mutual way. Blackpill is brutal. Oof.
It IS, I completely agree... Im SERIOUSLY looking into an advanced ultra realistic sex doll... Theyve gotten VERY realistic!
 

AfricanCel

Well-Known Member
Same boat brothers, i've never had a girlfriend too, even though am clean, workout, premed major, won art competitions in my state, 5:10, 140 pounds. My parents and guy friends call me whiz kid. I tutor for gen chem, organic chem, and calculus, but to women, it doesn't mean shitt. Once they use me as a tutor, they are gonee. Never reply to my text, ghosted and ignored. I want a girlfriend too, but their shallow standards based on looks is something we can't control.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

Well-Known Member
AfricanCel said:
Same boat brothers, i've never had a girlfriend too, even though am clean, workout, premed major, won art competitions in my state, 5:10, 140 pounds. My parents and guy friends call me whiz kid. I tutor for gen chem, organic chem, and calculus, but to women, it doesn't mean shitt. Once they use me as a tutor, they are gonee. Never reply to my text, ghosted and ignored. I want a girlfriend too, but their shallow standards based on looks is something we can't control.
Fuuuuuuuck. Being ghosted is the worst. The girl I loved ghosted me because obviously since I wasn't handsome to her, she was able to throw me away and never look back.
 

Xero1101

Well-Known Member
lordoftheincels said:
all i want is 1 girlfriend. id be loyal. wouldnt be a chad who'd pump n dump her. id be loyal as can be.

all i ask is 1 girflriend. and to live the good life in the bahamas. thats all id want and need
Life in the Bahamas with a girlfriend, wow, just imagine a life of waking up next to her every morning.. naked of course, getting to walk along the perfect beaches and turquoise waters every day, getting to have sex with her perfect pink pusѕy every night...god damn it what a life that would be. Would be like winning the lottery. Some lucky bastards actually have that life.
 

junkmail8888

New Member
I heard alot of guys visit Asia and come back with a decent girl, but they end up leaving after they get a visa, but still there are at least a few good years with a 7/10.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

Well-Known Member
junkmail8888 said:
I heard alot of guys visit Asia and come back with a decent girl, but they end up leaving after they get a visa, but still there are at least a few good years with a 7/10.
How sad that he has to go overseas to get a girlfriend when Chad can walk outside his door and get the first girl he sees.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
junkmail8888 said:
I heard alot of guys visit Asia and come back with a decent girl, but they end up leaving after they get a visa, but still there are at least a few good years with a 7/10.
I support the Asia thing. I need to save up money to seamax. I also have social anxiety and afraid of going to places full of criminals and I don't know the language.
 
Top