Necrophillia, gore,murder and torture fetish

Spice

Anti Social Borderlinecel
Are u into this kind of stuff incels? Cause sure i am as i always enjoyed foids getting murdered in different ways or tortured. My favourite methods were to see them skinned, drowned, beheaded, cannibalized and most of these stuff u can see on bestgore with nudity hah its just great so tell me if u got similar interests. I def would if i had a chance to do that ѕhit to some foids like execute them in different fucked up ways. Forgot to mention Guro hentai.

Last edited:

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Are u into this kind of stuff incels? Cause sure i am as i always enjoyed foids getting murdered in different ways or tortured. My favourite methods were to see them skinned, drowned, beheaded, cannibalized and most of these stuff u can see on bestgore with nudity hah its just great so tell me if u got similar interests. I def would if i had a chance to do that ѕhit to some foids like execute them in different fucked up ways.
3D432B8F-DB67-4E45-A1B7-A757D2C875F5.png

Spice

Spice The Baby said:
Are u into this kind of stuff incels? Cause sure i am as i always enjoyed foids getting murdered in different ways or tortured. My favourite methods were to see them skinned, drowned, beheaded, cannibalized and most of these stuff u can see on bestgore with nudity hah its just great so tell me if u got similar interests. I def would if i had a chance to do that ѕhit to some foids like execute them in different fucked up ways.
View attachment 11536
I am not going to lie but i fuсking wish i could cut open a female or just fuсking fuck a rotting body like atleast they can't say no can't they?

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Dionysos said:
Spice The Baby said:
View attachment 11536
I am not going to lie but i fuсking wish i could cut open a female or just fuсking fuck a rotting body like atleast they can't say no can't they?
BD55C12E-37E7-4AB9-A6BC-2364A85209C7.jpeg

Spice

But admit it its fascinating to cut open a foid like they do that as a job most people like autopsy and ѕhit, fuck i even once cutted myself and i saw like the layers of flesh then i start poking it because it feels fuсking amazing but yea i rather do that to foids then i can poke around some more. Its kind of like ham if u see the layers btw.

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Saint Mentalcel said:
Has the FBI taken over this account?
Nah this is how i am hehe like i said im a sick fuck and i mentioned lot of times best gore and ѕhit like that.
Well, why yes I do. It's good ѕhit to get your rocks off. Besides, it makes me more at peace with dying.

Spice

Spice The Baby said:
BrettyBoy said:
We don’t need police at our doors, man.
Normies go on bestgore and no one says anything because normies are fucked up even more trust me.
Maybe so but you implied you would do this type of stuff if given the chance.
Fuck even if i would, ѕhit like this happens on daily basis and basically Chads go after some hoes in some poor countries then do some fucked up murder ѕhit then it gets posted on bestgore then normies go to it and start beating their meat or making jokes so ya know it does not make much difference here.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
BrettyBoy said:
Spice The Baby said:
Normies go on bestgore and no one says anything because normies are fucked up even more trust me.
Fuck even if i would, ѕhit like this happens on daily basis and basically Chads go after some hoes in some poor countries then do some fucked up murder ѕhit then it gets posted on bestgore then normies go to it and start beating their meat or making jokes so ya know it does not make much difference here.
I see.

Spice

Spice The Baby said:
BrettyBoy said:
I see.
Basically no one gives a fuck and it actually proves normies want us to be hurt which is why u see the IT cucks etc. However i seen some bestgore members and some are actually quite blackpilled or doomer kinda thing but there are stupid foids roaming around there too.