Natural Selection done the right way!

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
I hope many privileged assholes chosen by genetics get hit with the WuuuuUUUUU FLoooOOOOO!!!! on a GLOBAL LEVEL!!!!
They don´t even have to wait to get a deadly STD/HIV resistant to antibiotics.
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

The Chinese are geniuses.

Last edited:

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
Nope, they will find a cure for it. They want us as their slaves and economic machines, and Chads for re-production.
The best way is to just get out of the society, stop being a slave and find best copes to survive as long as you can.
There is a certain point in time, where the disease itself overwhelms any man made antidotes.
Nature makes the disease itself it´s final antidote for the vast masses of the human population.

Last edited:

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
I wish the person who humiliated me couple of days ago.. gets this virus and I have the only medicine to save his life.. but I will flush that thing into the toilet and pee on it...but its not gonna happen.. but you never know... I will become a believer in God, if that happens

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
Imagine the little bullies from TikTok dropping over from the virus LOL!

NOW imagine members from Cuck Tears dropping over...Oh dear god, major lifefuel!
I am gonna go to sleep. I hope your words become true, and atleast a million people will be dead by the time I will be awake.. I will get a new direction in life if that happens.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Panther said:
Imagine the little bullies from TikTok dropping over from the virus LOL!

NOW imagine members from Cuck Tears dropping over...Oh dear god, major lifefuel!
I am gonna go to sleep. I hope your words become true, and atleast a million people will be dead by the time I will be awake.. I will get a new direction in life if that happens.
It'll take time my friend.

FatCel

They should nuke China for this they practically kill people through spreading viruses and get away with it a sub human species they will be the downfall of humanity just because they dont know how to wash their hands and not eating bats this is the second time this happens