nasty femoids

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Foids will let chad do every degrading act imaginable on them spit on them, slap them in the face, piss on them, let chad stick there head down the toilet for Christ sake but would rather die than kiss someone like me

Honk
You know what i fucking hate? When they are really degenerate and nasty, but have the nerves to act like a "lady". Like those girls who have nudes, you ask them for those pics, they say they aren't like that, only whores do that and all that shit. But it turns out, their nudes are leaked later. They are pos.

Saint Chincel

its over for many men
Women are pretty disgusting when you think about what they'll let chad do to them as I grow to hate women more i find myself less attracted to them and there on my mind less and less

Saint Chincel

its over for many men
chinlessogre said:
Foids will let chad do every degrading act imaginable on them spit on them, slap them in the face, piss on them, let chad stick there head down the toilet for Christ sake but would rather die than kiss someone like me

Honk
You know what i fuсking hate? When they are really degenerate and nasty, but have the nerves to act like a "lady". Like those girls who have nudes, you ask them for those pics, they say they aren't like that, only wh*res do that and all that ѕhit. But it turns out, their nudes are leaked later. They are pos.
I know man they act like queens but get pissed on behind closed doors

Yuck

notyami

Incels.Net Regular
i just want a foid to be my slave and do everything i ask because i can never love or respect them, they're disgusting creatures.