My thoughts on being Incel

I'm a 33 year old truecel. In terms of looks I'm a 4 or a 5, depending on who you ask. I'm 5'10 1/2", and 175 lbs. I'm not ugly, short or fat. But I'm unremarkable, which in today's world will earn you a lifetime celebacy sentence just the same.

With who I am out of the way, here's my thoughts on incels.

My first thought is on how incels are typically bashed for thinking they are 'owed' sex. They ignore research that shows average men, not just incels, think about sex over 20 times a day. Some reports say men think about sex as much as 7,000 times a day. At this point it should be obvious sex is an important part of a man's life. Men have a very strong biological yearning for sex, stronger then women in general. There nothing wing with that. However incels are shamed for voicing their desire for sex. They are told they are losers for being virgins, and then shamed when they say they want sex. Young women who have dozens of sexual partners are not shamed, but men who say they want to get laid just once, are shamed.

Incels don't think they are owed sex, they simply want sex and a relationship. When they see their female counterpart having plenty of sex, it is simply human nature to feel jealous and upset. It's not as much about the lack of sex as it is the the frustration in how imbalanced sexually activity has become. When there's a small number of men having sex with a large number of women, what do you think was going to happen? That guys would just be ok with being starved of sex?

Society has given women the best of everything in life, and none of the worst. Women have the most sex, usually with men who are more attractive then them. They have equal access to all the highest paying and most prestigious jobs like CEOs and Congress, yet they are exempt from the hardest and most dangerous back breaking jobs like coal mining, construction, off shore drilling, crab fishing, garbage collecting, etc. They're told they are too good to clean and cook for a man, yet they refuse to do the hellish jobs men do for them.

The saddest part of it all? Men have happily did all the crappiest jobs on planet Earth for women. We love women. We know we are physically superior and we love to use that advantage to do jobs that women would struggle at, so they don't have to. The trade off was women would do things like cook or clean as a 'thank you' to men. Now women don't even want to do that. They want men to do everything. They already had an easy ride as all they had to do was manage a man's house while enjoying his income. Men were completely happy with this. Yet feminism painted women as oppressed and demanded women get everything with no trade offs.

I'd like to talk about incel suicides. The media is horrified about the lives radical incels take in their anger rampages. However they take no note of the countless incel suicides. One incel who was interviewed for a TV program said he lost 4 friends to suicide. It wouldn't surprise me if thousands of incels commit suicide each year.

Women get an entire movement like metoo for being groped or catcalled. Countless men commit suicide for not having basic natural desires satisfied and nobody cares. In fact, incels are hated. This shows just how disposable men have become in society. Male suicide rates have been astronomically high for years, and there is no movement or anything done to help them. If there is a poster of a thin female model that says 'thin is in' then laws are passed to protect overweight females from being shamed. However nothing is ever done for men.

Incel rage is similar to red pill rage. Once these men realize how badly they are getting screwed they are bound to be upset. A lifetime of rejection and being ignored can take a heavy toll on a man.

It should be pointed out how angry and bitter women can get when they are turned down, despite the fact they have literally countless options. I have seen this first hand with my own sisters. When a man doesn't return interest in them, they call him a spineless loser who needs to grow a pair. And this is from attractive women who have no trouble attracting men. What type of response do you think you will get from a life long incel who needs sex much more then women do? The rage, despite going overboard at times, is understandable. Women who have countless options get angry over a single rejection, but an incel who experienced a lifetime of rejection is expected to be docile?

Id like to talk about solutions.

But there is none. We live in a gynocentric society now. Nobody cares about the problems of men,. ESPECIALLY unattractive or ordinary men. Even when birth rates begin to collapse people will find a way to blame men. They will say modern men are spineless and arent asking women out. Or women can't have children because they are too busy working supporting loser men. It will always be men who are at fault and to blame. Women can do no wrong.

I've thought about other solutions. Like the Blue pill. But I can't lie to myself like that.

I do think the solution is right here, on forums like this one. The solution? Find male friends you can bond with. Incel is technically about a lack of sex, but I think most of us are missing friendship. We want to be with a woman because that is the ultimate friendship. But a great friendship is the next best thing.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Seems legit overall, even though I think friendship isn't real, just like love.

Also you are probably being overrated because 5'10.5 and 5/10 is decent.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
michael2222 said:
My first thought is on how incels are typically bashed for thinking they are 'owed' sex. They ignore research that shows average men, not just incels, think about sex over 20 times a day. Some reports say men think about sex as much as 7,000 times a day. At this point it should be obvious sex is an important part of a man's life. Men have a very strong biological yearning for sex, stronger then women in general. There nothing wing with that. However incels are shamed for voicing their desire for sex. They are told they are losers for being virgins, and then shamed when they say they want sex. Young women who have dozens of sexual partners are not shamed, but men who say they want to get laid just once, are shamed.
Evolutionarily speaking, it doesn't make sense that males would think about sex more often than women. I think a lot of women are nymphos, but are just so narcissistic that no man is ever good enough for them, thus they outwardly appear to crave sex less. Evolutionarily speaking, it makes no sense that most of a man's thoughts would be about sex, his role is to be in the woods, focusing on the task at hand, not fantasizing and daydreaming. It makes more sense that women would be nymphos, since they sit at home all day. Maybe its only modern, domesticated men that think about sex so much.
Incels don't think they are owed sex, they simply want sex and a relationship. When they see their female counterpart having plenty of sex, it is simply human nature to feel jealous and upset. It's not as much about the lack of sex as it is the the frustration in how imbalanced sexually activity has become. When there's a small number of men having sex with a large number of women, what do you think was going to happen? That guys would just be ok with being starved of sex?
Correct. Incels are domesticated males, and domesticated males naturally think about sex a lot. Yet are shamed. Also this website is not just about sex, its about love. Males are supposed to go through life feeling no validation or love and then can't complain about it.
Society has given women the best of everything in life, and none of the worst. Women have the most sex, usually with men who are more attractive then them. They have equal access to all the highest paying and most prestigious jobs like CEOs and Congress, yet they are exempt from the hardest and most dangerous back breaking jobs like coal mining, construction, off shore drilling, crab fishing, garbage collecting, etc. They're told they are too good to clean and cook for a man, yet they refuse to do the hellish jobs men do for them.
Correct. But if you are jealous of it, you get called an angry inkel who should be content with the slop you are given as a slave.
The saddest part of it all? Men have happily did all the crappiest jobs on planet Earth for women. We love women. We know we are physically superior and we love to use that advantage to do jobs that women would struggle at, so they don't have to. The trade off was women would do things like cook or clean as a 'thank you' to men. Now women don't even want to do that. They want men to do everything. They already had an easy ride as all they had to do was manage a man's house while enjoying his income. Men were completely happy with this. Yet feminism painted women as oppressed and demanded women get everything with no trade offs.
feminiѕts are colossal retards who are proud to work 3 jobs as slaves. They whine about average joes when the real enemy is the super rich who hoard all the wealth. feminiѕts are not rebels, they are merely nothing more than tools of the elite.
I'd like to talk about incel suicides. The media is horrified about the lives radical incels take in their anger rampages. However they take no note of the countless incel suicides. One incel who was interviewed for a TV program said he lost 4 friends to suicide. It wouldn't surprise me if thousands of incels commit suicide each year.
The media is heartless tools of the elite that want to demonize incels as part of an agenda to rot society and make everyone lose hope.
Women get an entire movement like metoo for being groped or catcalled. Countless men commit suicide for not having basic natural desires satisfied and nobody cares. In fact, incels are hated. This shows just how disposable men have become in society. Male suicide rates have been astronomically high for years, and there is no movement or anything done to help them. If there is a poster of a thin female model that says 'thin is in' then laws are passed to protect overweight females from being shamed. However nothing is ever done for men.
It's part of the media agenda to criminalize being male.
Incel rage is similar to red pill rage. Once these men realize how badly they are getting screwed they are bound to be upset. A lifetime of rejection and being ignored can take a heavy toll on a man.

It should be pointed out how angry and bitter women can get when they are turned down, despite the fact they have literally countless options. I have seen this first hand with my own sisters. When a man doesn't return interest in them, they call him a spineless loser who needs to grow a pair. And this is from attractive women who have no trouble attracting men. What type of response do you think you will get from a life long incel who needs sex much more then women do? The rage, despite going overboard at times, is understandable. Women who have countless options get angry over a single rejection, but an incel who experienced a lifetime of rejection is expected to be docile?
It's part of the agenda to ban natural things.
But there is none. We live in a gynocentric society now. Nobody cares about the problems of men,. ESPECIALLY unattractive or ordinary men. Even when birth rates begin to collapse people will find a way to blame men. They will say modern men are spineless and arent asking women out. Or women can't have children because they are too busy working supporting loser men. It will always be men who are at fault and to blame. Women can do no wrong.
The solution is cheap hookers. With that in place, women can no longer extort money out of males in exchange for dates. Women will have to actually develop personalities worth knowing. 50% of normcucks won't beta bux when they can get a cheap hooker instead. Alot of norm cucks get hitched to women they don't love just in hopes to get laid. I'd say 50% of men do that. So that means 50% of women won't have that option anymore and will have to actually develop personalities worth knowing.

I do think the solution is right here, on forums like this one. The solution? Find male friends you can bond with. Incel is technically about a lack of sex, but I think most of us are missing friendship. We want to be with a woman because that is the ultimate friendship. But a great friendship is the next best thing.
Well its cope, but also solution because we can think of solutions this way.

BrettyBoy

Lounge member
Pretty sure I seen you around on another incel forum. On topic: Society is doomed.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
BrettyBoy said:
Pretty sure I seen you around on another incel forum. On topic: Society is doomed.
Wasnt me but I am curious who is this person who is similar to me?

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
It's about that Doug guy, there was a user with exactly the same nickname on .co. Got banned. I haven't looked into the reasons though, I don't really hang out there.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
It's about that Doug guy, there was a user with exactly the same nickname on .co. Got banned. I haven't looked into the reasons though, I don't really hang out there.
Interesting. So he had the same name as me?

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Interesting. So he had the same name as me?
No, we here have Doug OP who turned up here shortly after the Doug from .co got banned. Doug=Doug.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Hmm. I don't see any dougs in this thread. I am confused.
My bad, I mixed threads up. It's the same story for michael22222. Also BrettyBoy. They have purges on .co,

BrettyBoy

Lounge member
I’m talking about Micheal in this thread. Pretty sure I saw someone with the screen name Micheal222 on another incel forum but as for Doug, well, I wonder if that is the same Doug from another incel forum also because there was a Doug on another incel forum that got perma banned for posting teenager Pοrn.