My teens and twenties

shaunhcrewe

I was 16. I was at me local judo club. I was crap but it was me confidence. Two girls tried telling me to go to there judo club. Said I was fit and everything. They just wanted to bring business to there judo club though.

When I was 17 me mates made a profile of me online. Chatted up this fat bird. Didn't go anywhere. Started going bars when I was 18. Used to get text messages saying I was cute. Just messing around. Nothing but trouble. When I was 19 went to manhattems strip club. Girl took my innocence there.

When I was 19 some girl harassed me over phone. Turns out it was me mates messing around. Went on all the sites in my 20s. No responses. No dates. Im 32 now.

shaunhcrewe

Forgot. When I was 17 I liked the scouse girl. Used to ring her. Dad got on the phone. Said I was harassing her. Still like her today in a way. But she blocked me on facebook. Told me to fuck off.

When I was 28 I liked some girl down me local pub. She was a barmaid. Went there one day and she sounded like she was crying. Turned up and her mate told me to go away.

tremor

Staff Member
shaunhcrewe said:
She gave me a lapdance. Cousins took me. Never kissed a girl.
Yeah, it's likely over for you. Maybe even never began. So, was judo your cope?

shaunhcrewe

tremor said:
shaunhcrewe said:
She gave me a lapdance. Cousins took me. Never kissed a girl.
Yeah, it's likely over for you. Maybe even never began. So, was judo your cope?
No. Thought I was fit for a while. Just thought it was the bullies. But now I think its me height.

Whats your story

tremor

Staff Member
shaunhcrewe said:
No. Thought I was fit for a while. Just thought it was the bullies. But now I think its me height.

Whats your story
It's a thread about your life story, not mine. OK?

tremor

Staff Member
shaunhcrewe said:
Alright. Im 5ft 5. Smaller than Rey Mysterio.
Then tbh tbh you should have tried judomaxxing and then KGBmaxx, if you know what I mean.
Now that you're agecel it's over anyway.

shaunhcrewe

Used to take me mates advice when I was 16. I was told to play the field. Saw this lad get women all the time. Fit women. But I was always just a mate.

tremor

Staff Member
shaunhcrewe said:
You seem negative.
You don't say.

I got news for you, there's nothing positive about being incel, absolutely. It's not even edgy and the hype around it is fake, it's only needed to justify our persecution by presenting us as extremists. Inceldom is gloomy, depressing, sad and stressful.

It's about feeling good only when everyone else around is miserable and vice versa. It's about never winning. It's about life walking on the crutches of healthcare, urban infrastructure and social security. All of us would be dead, but for all of those. We naturally are out of place. Technology is the sole reason we live long lives. Lives full of alienation, hate and despair.

Perhaps, you'd be better off as a MGTOW coper. They are more "positive".

shaunhcrewe

tremor said:
shaunhcrewe said:
You seem negative.
You don't say.

I got news for you, there's nothing positive about being incel, absolutely. It's not even edgy and the hype around it is fake, it's only needed to justify our persecution by presenting us as extremists. Inceldom is gloomy, depressing, sad and stressful.

It's about feeling good only when everyone else around is miserable and vice versa. It's about never winning. It's about life walking on the crutches of healthcare, urban infrastructure and social security. All of us would be dead, but for all of those. We naturally are out of place. Technology is the sole reason we live long lives. Lives full of alienation, hate and despair.

Im here vecause Im an incel for now. Not sure I will be in the future. I think you could get somewhere.

tremor

Staff Member
shaunhcrewe said:
Im here vecause Im an incel for now. Not sure I will be in the future. I think you could get somewhere.
There's no escape from inceldom. Ascension is cope. Women have uniform standards aka "personal preferences", and if not even a single one of them has shown interest in you in 30 years, it's over.

tremor

Staff Member
So much for support website, eh?

It was never actually specified, what we are supporting.

shaunhcrewe

tremor said:
shaunhcrewe said:
There's no escape from inceldom. Ascension is cope. Women have uniform standards aka "personal preferences", and if not even a single one of them has shown interest in you in 30 years, it's over.
my mates obese and he gets women. why should we give up. im not bothered about looks. just want a nice girl to take to.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
tremor said:
shaunhcrewe said:
You seem negative.
You don't say.

Correct. Still who knows what the future holds. Maybe there is hope in the future. But what I do know is that I been to MGTOW forums. They are really modern and faggy. People always acting like positive, overly-motivational and cucky. MGTOW forums seemed like the equivalent of Justin Beiber songs. Wasn't for me.

tremor

Staff Member
shaunhcrewe said:
my mates obese and he gets women. why should we give up. im not bothered about looks. just want a nice girl to take to.
Fat doesn't matter, if you have naturally good bone structure, which it doesn't hide.
Also, nice girls are scam.

shaunhcrewe

tremor said:
shaunhcrewe said:
Fat doesn't matter, if you have naturally good bone structure, which it doesn't hide.
Also, nice girls are scam.
ive done modelling. no women though.