My take on teen sex

unfixable

Incels.Net Novice
Yes, underage teenagers should be criticised because females are becoming total sl*ts at such young ages which isn’t right and absolutely degenerate.
Normies lose their ѕhit over "pedophiles" (aka "ugly adult men who feel attracted to teen girls just like any other man") cuz they don't want the minds of their precious little girls to get fucked up for life by a guy who's never fucked a teen and probably never will, and in the meantime, teen Chad is using those little girls as sex toys and turning them into sl*ts for life, but hey... if it's Chad it's Ok

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
BrettyBoy said:
Yes, underage teenagers should be criticised because females are becoming total sl*ts at such young ages which isn’t right and absolutely degenerate.
Normies lose their ѕhit over "pedophiles" (aka "ugly adult men who feel attracted to teen girls just like any other man") cuz they don't want the minds of their precious little girls to get fucked up for life by a guy who's never fucked a teen and probably never will, and in the meantime, teen Chad is using those little girls as sex toys and turning them into sl*ts for life, but hey... if it's Chad it's Ok
I can’t stand foids that abuse their privileges to be sl*ts.

unfixable

Incels.Net Novice
unfixable said:
BrettyBoy said:
I can’t stand foids that abuse their privileges to be sl*ts.
There are a lost cause. Once they've tasted Chads dick there's no turning back, they're nothing but sl*ts, sex objects. How nonchad men fall in love with these bitches is ridiculous