My sister is a Stacy, I am an incel

Loser101

BANNED
Hell all, I’ve decided to finally create an account after many months of reading the forums. Time to break my silence I suppose.

Has anyone ever had this kind of situation? Siblings who have it much better??

I’m 26 and as my username suggests a compete loser who will never be able to attain a woman, every attempt I’ve had has resulted in her humiliating me.

It pisses me off because I have a younger sister who is 22, my own blood! yet she is actually attractive and has on numerous occasions brought Chads over to my house and to my rage I could hear them having sex in the next room.

It makes me feel worthless because my sister has brought over at least 4 of these guys over the course of a few years now and while my sister doesn’t necessarily tease me about it she definitely knows I’ve never had sexual or even so much as held a girls hand before.

In the summer time she wears these short shorts and provocative outfits for her chad that I fking hate, almost like she’s taunting me with what I’ll never have.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Maybe do the Luke and Leia thing? If that's too weird, see if you can find other incels in your area, and somehow do a trade deal with them, like a double date, convince your sister to date them and make up some things to inflate how amazing they are, and tell them to do the same for you.

DrFlorante

BANNED
Don't try so hard to get that puss puss. Get a career, be good at something.
It's just the hormones talking.