My order of swearing

yogacell

Incels.Net Junior
Slang/Insults: crud, dang, darn, doofus, drat, heck, idiot, moron, pee, poo, shut up, suck, stupid

Very mild: balls, boobs, crap, screw, turd
Mild: damn, douchebag, freaking, hell, jackass

Moderate: asshole, bastard, bitch, dick, ѕhit, tits

Strong: cock, pusѕy, wh*re

Very strong: c*nt, fuck

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
sl*t goes on strong, fuck isn’t really strong to me because it gets used so much and in so many different contexts, but I think it can be in certain contexts. Fish should be in the very storng

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
sl*t goes on strong, fuck isn’t really strong to me because it gets used so much and in so many different contexts, but I think it can be in certain contexts. Fish should be in the very storng
Hell yea fish is about the worst thing you can say to someone in the right context
Or the best thing, it is a word of many different meanings. Serious talk my old teacher back in high school actually used to call me fish. He used to call me dumbass but decided that was too extreme so switched to dumb bass then eventually fish.

theweb

Incels.Net Junior
it may just be a city thing, but i've noticed my friends and i tend to be pretty slack when it comes to cursing. i always find it fascinating when people make a point not to, one of my buddys has a girlfriend who won't even say crap.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
it may just be a city thing, but i've noticed my friends and i tend to be pretty slack when it comes to cursing. i always find it fascinating when people make a point not to, one of my buddys has a girlfriend who won't even say crap.
Since around when I turned about 16, nobody’s ever told me not to cuss. I cuss in front of nearly everybody, even teachers sometimes back in high school, just not family members or bosses

Apathycel

Incels.Net Regular
Apathycel said:
Where’s the n-word?
Isn't really a swear word... it's "appropriate" when used by blacks, but looked down upon when whites say it... ah the good ol' n word... i don't give a ѕhit honestly about it.
Eh I was just joking lel. It technically is a swear word because it’s an insult. For example, if you were to say it in elementary/primary school, there’d be severe consequences. I like the fact that it triggers the ѕhit out of normies though lel.