My mother was a trophy wife

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
Yeah just like i said, she is.
Obv i wouldnt say it to her face but she and everyone else knows it. Was and not is bc she is divorced now and i get to live with Stacy trophy wife mother and a Stacy sister. Fun ? It's absolutely not !! I should have gone to my father in Russia but corona fucked us up so i will visit him in maybe a month. She is begging me not to go. Im nervous and panic a little bit but i will. I want to have a new perspective on things because living here as an incel is really sad at this point. She was a Stacy her whole life, i can't even explain inceldom to her, she doesn't understand me and can't help me even if she wanted to. Im obv the only black sheep in the family but she is pretending to not see it or just doesnt want to. I hate her boyfriend especially, she has a better love, friends just the whole fuсking better life at 37 than me at 19. It's becoming rlly hard to live like this.

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
i have been around eastern europe, they don't like fags there, and foid standards seems to be a bit lower, due to over supply of females

aside from that it has every issue western countries has

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
i have been around eastern europe, they don't like fags there, and foid standards seems to be a bit lower, due to over supply of females

aside from that it has every issue western countries has
Already live in Eastern Europe just a different country. So it wouldnt really be a change but its way too different than the west. fаggots and wh*res are not allowed obv but the focus on religion is enormous. The mentality and living standard are different and here more people live in poverty.

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
You should flee to Russia asap
Can only visit him once a month at the most bc of the courts decision but don't even do that, so won't be living there. And i know it wouldnt be much better as he has a new gf and mental problems even tho he's a chad

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
Letmego said:
The mentality and living standard are different and here more people live in poverty.
i don't consider poverty a bad thing tbh, it only means no masses of nіggers rushing to move into your country and turn it into a shithole
I don't know if u ever saw a real poverty but many people here living without water and electricity would choose that over their situation any day

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
GameDevCel said:
Letmego said:
The mentality and living standard are different and here more people live in poverty.
i don't consider poverty a bad thing tbh, it only means no masses of nіggers rushing to move into your country and turn it into a shithole
I don't know if u ever saw a real poverty but many people here living without water and electricity would choose that over their situation any day
i saw it, looks like luxury to brazilian lol

man, even the poorest european countries is luxurious when you live here

most of these houses, don't even have basic sanitation, they just spill out ther human dejects on the streets, and sometimes i walk over it

niggs so power they can't afford painting the walls, but they have 5-6 children regardless

Kaczor

Mentalcel Edgelord
GameDevCel said:
Letmego said:
Do many people live in commie block apartments in Serbia cuz in Poland they do especially in big cities?

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
Letmego said:
GameDevCel said:
Do many people live in commie block apartments in Serbia cuz in Poland they do especially in big cities?
Mainly in bigger cIties here too. There are a few near me, one run down apartment is especially famous as a druggie hangout and u can hear the most intresting sounds at night lol

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
escape from the balkans, russia is a country better. im sure your dad will understand you to some extent compared to your npc mom.

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
escape from the balkans, russia is a country better. im sure your dad will understand you to some extent compared to your npc mom.
Would if he wasn't fuсking mental, there reàlly was a reason for their divorce lmao

LJ01

Incels.Net Regular
Like my father was a Chad and yet, i hardly inherited any of his looks. fuсking brutal having a Chad dad and not even getting any of his face advantages, fuсking pisses me off.
My brother and sister are chad and stacy. I wonder wtf my mother did wrong during my development inside her... lifes a fuckin joke.