My middle school bully turned back

Mermatlover

Inspired By Andrew Kehoe
I started to university. Unfortunately, my middle school chad bully and I are in same department. Due to BiologicalWeapon-19 I don't see him in real but I will be after a few months. He is more handsome now! We are living in semi-urban little city. He joined leader political party's (Erdogan's Party) youth group when we are in 6th grade. (For social community tho) He got really popular there and become well known guy in whole youth of city. He worked in a lot of organizations etc. But he was always been a bully. I always felt powerless and loser around him. I don't want to go to university because of him!

I don't know what to do, I am so fuсking scared.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
I started to university. Unfortunately, my middle school chad bully and I are in same department. Due to BiologicalWeapon-19 I don't see him in real but I will be after a few months. He is more handsome now! We are living in semi-urban little city. He joined leader political party's (Erdogan's Party) youth group when we are in 6th grade. (For social community tho) He got really popular there and become well known guy in whole youth of city. He worked in a lot of organizations etc. But he was always been a bully. I always felt powerless and loser around him. I don't want to go to university because of him!

View attachment 28849
Try to avoid him

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard

View attachment 28849
Usual advice people give on the Internet is to learn how to step up for yourself, to retaliate and similar generic bullshit stuff. Did those people never went to school or they lost their touch with reality? I've witnessed it dozens of times when victims tried to fight back and in 100% of cases made things worse for him. You can guess what outcome I am talking about.

This actually reminded me of a situation we had in Serbia like a year ago. A scene of bullying in one primary school went viral on the social media, later got to mainstream media, even soon even to talk shows on TV stations with national frequency. Believe it or not, highest ranking politicans were giving interviews on the occasion and promising quick response and sanctions towards bullies. Entire country's public acted shocked. I was like, ARE YOU fuсking KIDDING ME?! In literally every school in Serbia, every day, on every break, thousands of kids are getting bullied and I am sure it's no any different in any other country. I waited for someone to speak out to all of them to stop with the awful virtue signaling, but no avail. I almost puked of all that madness that took for days to stop.

Anyway, a good thing for you is surely the fact that you are out of high school and you have a chance for a whole new start and so does that mofo that bullied you. You are no longer in a swamp of testosterone called high school and now you are both transitioning to a whole new chapter of your life where more mature behavior is expected. If that mofo still has urge to bully and humiliate at 20+ y old than he is beyond any saving.
If that by any chance continues happening, if I was you, I'd resort to more radical methods because you can't allow that to yourself in college. Either go to police right away to report him (which might won't be effective if he is a prominent member of AK party's youth), or threaten him that you will hurt him using other method than fists. Honestly, if he doesn't back off after using both methods I suggested, I'd...you know...act instead of threatening ;)

Good luck on your journey in college.

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
Mermatlover said:

View attachment 28849
Usual advice people give on the Internet is to learn how to step up for yourself, to retaliate and similar generic bullshit stuff. Did those people never went to school or they lost their touch with reality? I've witnessed it dozens of times when victims tried to fight back and in 100% of cases made things worse for him. You can guess what outcome I am talking about.

This actually reminded me of a situation we had in Serbia like a year ago. A scene of bullying in one primary school went viral on the social media, later got to mainstream media, even soon even to talk shows on TV stations with national frequency. Believe it or not, highest ranking politicans were giving interviews on the occasion and promising quick response and sanctions towards bullies. Entire country's public acted shocked. I was like, ARE YOU fuсking KIDDING ME?! In literally every school in Serbia, every day, on every break, thousands of kids are getting bullied and I am sure it's no any different in any other country. I waited for someone to speak out to all of them to stop with the awful virtue signaling, but no avail. I almost puked of all that madness that took for days to stop.

Anyway, a good thing for you is surely the fact that you are out of high school and you have a chance for a whole new start and so does that mofo that bullied you. You are no longer in a swamp of testosterone called high school and now you are both transitioning to a whole new chapter of your life where more mature behavior is expected. If that mofo still has urge to bully and humiliate at 20+ y old than he is beyond any saving.
If that by any chance continues happening, if I was you, I'd resort to more radical methods because you can't allow that to yourself in college. Either go to police right away to report him (which might won't be effective if he is a prominent member of AK party's youth), or threaten him that you will hurt him using other method than fists. Honestly, if he doesn't back off after using both methods I suggested, I'd...you know...act instead of threatening ;)

Good luck on your journey in college.
I agree with this guy. Tell him you will file a report that he rаped you. Or spread rumours he molested children. Use your mind power.

Player

Card-loving-wizard-wanabee-novelist from Belarus

View attachment 28849
Protest against any moves towards authoritarianism. Spit on bullies. Fight the power.

Eames Fizgerald

Incels.Net Regular
When I went to college, my bullies were in the same dorm and were not Mr. fuсking popular anymore. They were little fish again and wanted to hang out to be "friends" because they had nowhere to go. I still avoided them like the plague. They eventually would get arrested for underage drinking or getting the ѕhit beat out of them through hazing chad frats.

Kevin Logan

Incels.Net Novice

View attachment 28849
Fight that Nіgger

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Novice

View attachment 28849
Lift. Try to get steroids too if possible. Start taking martial arts classes...

I'll bet that stupid bully is taking those pusѕy courses in university, like political science, sociology, psychology...where lots of stupid women are and will be flocking to him because they are so programmed by Hollywood and other leftists to like losers like that. Erdogan is an idiot, which is probably what attracted that bully to him in the first place.

Take STEM courses that require a brain (like computer science, maths, etc) and you probably won't see him, though now even if you do he will be too busy hitting on the dumb women students (it normally would be called sexual harrassment but since your bully is a Chad the women will consent to it. If you're a chad, then everything is acceptable, even telling a woman she is hot and you want to fuck her; if you are not, then it is sexual harrassment. That is the truth.

Mermatlover

Inspired By Andrew Kehoe
Mermatlover said:

View attachment 28849
Protest against any moves towards authoritarianism. Spit on bullies. Fight the power.
What are you a commie?
Jokes aside thanks. I am sure if I try to fight with him he will send me to Allah.

Mermatlover

Inspired By Andrew Kehoe
When I went to college, my bullies were in the same dorm and were not Mr. fuсking popular anymore. They were little fish again and wanted to hang out to be "friends" because they had nowhere to go. I still avoided them like the plague. They eventually would get arrested for underage drinking or getting the ѕhit beat out of them through hazing chad frats.
Nice story! Maybe I can see his down as well.

Mermatlover

Inspired By Andrew Kehoe
Mermatlover said:

View attachment 28849
Fight that Nіgger
He is whither than me :/

Mermatlover

Inspired By Andrew Kehoe
Mermatlover said:

View attachment 28849

I'll bet that stupid bully is taking those pusѕy courses in university, like political science, sociology, psychology...where lots of stupid women are and will be flocking to him because they are so programmed by Hollywood and other leftists to like losers like that. Erdogan is an idiot, which is probably what attracted that bully to him in the first place.

Take STEM courses that require a brain (like computer science, maths, etc) and you probably won't see him, though now even if you do he will be too busy hitting on the dumb women students (it normally would be called sexual harrassment but since your bully is a Chad the women will consent to it. If you're a chad, then everything is acceptable, even telling a woman she is hot and you want to fuck her; if you are not, then it is sexual harrassment. That is the truth.
It will be really embarrassing but due to my weight and insulin problem I have much more estrogen than normal male. And yes this gave me pair of boobies, not too big but can seen if I wear thigh shirt. I am don't feel safe in gyms and martial art things. Everyone is more powerful than me. That places are like Chadno-States. I feel so fuсking insecure. My father is a boxer, he used to bring me with him to sports. I still feel hardness of existence in that places.

He don't know any ѕhit about politics. He is just member of AK Party's Youth Club because there are a lot of man who can provide you hookah and alcohol and sometimes little fun projects.

I can't take STEM because thing is I am dumb as hell. :(

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Novice
IncelRescuer said:
Mermatlover said:

View attachment 28849

It will be really embarrassing but due to my weight and insulin problem I have much more estrogen than normal male. And yes this gave me pair of boobies, not too big but can seen if I wear thigh shirt. I am don't feel safe in gyms and martial art things. Everyone is more powerful than me. That places are like Chadno-States. I feel so fuсking insecure. My father is a boxer, he used to bring me with him to sports. I still feel hardness of existence in that places.

He don't know any ѕhit about politics. He is just member of AK Party's Youth Club because there are a lot of man who can provide you hookah and alcohol and sometimes little fun projects.

I can't take STEM because thing is I am dumb as hell. :(
Just avoid him; note that by now he is not protected by the young offenders act so you can always call the police. Even get a restraining order...though I think by now he has smartened up and probably won't be bothering you.