My life is pain and misery and I can never be happy

JoBuyscars

I love fat girls
Once again I’m sitting here alone in my room crying. Living is misery. Every time I try to succeed at something it always ends in failure. I have always been alone. No one wants me. What is the point of living if your like is like this. no happiness, just pain misery. and depression. There is nothing good in life. Life is hell. There are 24 hours a day and it is 24 hour torment 365 times a year. Fuck life. But why do I continue living. I am essentially takin up space. My life has no meaning, my life never had any meaning. Ive never have and never will mean anything to anyone. I don’t even mean anything to myself. But why do continue living? Why do I continue living in 24/7 torment?

Tupolev

Спецназ
It would seem you're trapped in a similar hell as many of us are. Do you have any copes you enjoy?

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Once again I’m sitting here alone in my room crying. Living is misery. Every time I try to succeed at something it always ends in failure. I have always been alone. No one wants me. What is the point of living if your like is like this. no happiness, just pain misery. and depression. There is nothing good in life. Life is hell. There are 24 hours a day and it is 24 hour torment 365 times a year. Fuck life. But why do I continue living. I am essentially takin up space. My life has no meaning, my life never had any meaning. Ive never have and never will mean anything to anyone. I don’t even mean anything to myself. But why do continue living? Why do I continue living in 24/7 torment?
Live for SPITE!! that works for me!

Saint Chincel

its over for many men
We have been cursed to wander the earth in despair, cast out, doomed to walk alone until our legs give and we roll over into our graves, where still we will be alone in the dark room forever with nothing but our memories, thoughts, regrets and anguish to keep us company.

That's just the way it is.

Nothing I can say that will make you feel any better brother.

Tupolev

Спецназ
We have been cursed to wander the earth in despair, cast out, doomed to walk alone until our legs give and we roll over into our graves, where still we will be alone in the dark room forever with nothing but our memories, thoughts, regrets and anguish to keep us company.

Doom & Gloom pilled.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!

Of course... Gotta learn to EMBRACE it, OWN your personal darkness, and find STRENGTH in it... I found strength in this, and MADNESS!! Keeps me going

Tupolev

Спецназ
chinlessogre said:

Of course... Gotta learn to EMBRACE it, OWN your personal darkness, and find STRENGTH in it... I found strength in this, and MADNESS!! Keeps me going
That reminds me of one of my personal favorite movie quotes.

I introduce to you, BANE!

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
chinlessogre said:

That reminds me of one of my personal favorite movie quotes.

I introduce to you, BANE!

One of my fave characters, he found STRENGTH from the weakness of others, as do i!