My last attempt at escaping inceldom

ForeverAnIncel

Incels.Net Junior
Having some contact with femoids but nothing more than friends. One in particular stood out over all others however.

She would make so many attempts to communicate with me. At times saying good morning and good night. I had caught on. We had talked for about a year and a half. Calling and what not on Discord. Shehad the same interest which seemed so cool. We never said anything romantic or anything but it could be felt. At times I was the one who would reply late where she would reply quite quickly. But then I made the most dreaded (Or best thing) mistake i had ever done.

While we were discussing outfits we had liked. I decided to send a picture of my outfit to see if it was good and to get advice. My mistake was not blurring out my face or something similar. After this foid had seen my dreaded picture with my face in it. She had INSTANTLY ghosted me. I did not hear a reply for a few hours. Then it would be a few days. Then a few weeks. And as of right now, 3 months.

It is not like i didn't leave anything to reply about. She must have figured out I wasn't some chad and immediately left. I really miss her though. She was a cool friend that was fun to talk to. But what fuсking stings so hard that she thought I was so ugly, she lost all interest to talk about anything at all. Even the things we had always discussed. I will never leave this place alive.

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
Shud I get this discord thing? Alot of u guys seem to have a laugh on there it seems. Or at least have some access to get rejected.

RatherBeAsleep

Incels.Net Regular
That's horrible :( really cruel too, to just throw all that time spent talking with you out the window because of your face.

The only female interaction I have is with this girl at work, she talks to me a lot, but she's a really rare type and will talk to anyone, no matter their looks. She's still chad only though.

Fuzzle

Incels.Net Novice
Do u know what is the problem of most people here? Puting women and sex in a high ground pedestal and making such a big deal. Nіgga, just forget about this kinda ѕhit and focus in your life and other interests, look like some people just have one interest in life and it is pusѕy.

Angryethnic90

Incels.Net Regular
Having some contact with femoids but nothing more than friends. One in particular stood out over all others however.
This was your first mistake. Stop orbiting women who won't fuck you, you shouldn't be talking to any female unless she is willing to suck off your cock otherwise there is no benefit in talking to a female for non-sexual/romantic reasons. Incels who have female platonic friends is like a starving homeless man looking outside of a 5* star restaurant glass window which is hosting an all you can eat buffet. Why would you choose to be around foids who aren't sexually attracted to you as that would only just intensify your sexual frustration level even further.

Also, again it sounds like she was just stringing you along for her own entertainment and validation. You were just her online orbiter simp/clown jester in her eyes.

We never said anything romantic or anything but it could be felt
This is you just coping about the whole situation. You were just hoping that she felt the same way as you did towards her. Also, the fact that you were talking to her for one year and half, and she didn't mention anything romantic/sexual towards you on a serious level shows you that her interest level(non-platonic wise) towards you was 0.

Sidenote: If you just started talking to a girl online and within the first few day or so of talking her she doesn't ask you for any body/dick pictures, or how she wants to meet up with on a date or tells you how hot and sexy you are then she doesn't want to fuck you period.

My mistake was not blurring out my face or something similar. After this foid had seen my dreaded picture with my face in it. She had INSTANTLY ghosted me. I did not hear a reply for a few hours. Then it would be a few days. Then a few weeks. And as of right now, 3 months.
Yes, I feel your pain brother. This has happened to me many times before whilst I bluepilled. I hope that you have finally learnt your lesson as to why it's totally pointless talking to any foid irl or online as an incel because you will only just get brutally rejected by them due to you having sub 5 looks.

Last edited:

ForeverAnIncel

Incels.Net Junior
This was your first mistake. Stop orbiting women who won't fuck you, you shouldn't be talking to any female unless she is willing to suck off your cock otherwise there is no benefit in talking to a female for non-sexual/romantic reasons. Incels who have female platonic friends is like a starving homeless man looking outside of a 5* star restaurant glass window which is hosting an all you can eat buffet. Why would you choose to be around foids who aren't sexually attracted to you as that would only just intensify your sexual frustration level even further.

I mean fe****s aretnt terrible as friends so I didn't think too much of it. I didn't even find out she was one until later. But now i learned my mistake...

PanicGer

Incels.Net Junior

She would make so many attempts to communicate with me. At times saying good morning and good night. I had caught on. We had talked for about a year and a half. Calling and what not on Discord. Shehad the same interest which seemed so cool. We never said anything romantic or anything but it could be felt. At times I was the one who would reply late where she would reply quite quickly. But then I made the most dreaded (Or best thing) mistake i had ever done.

While we were discussing outfits we had liked. I decided to send a picture of my outfit to see if it was good and to get advice. My mistake was not blurring out my face or something similar. After this foid had seen my dreaded picture with my face in it. She had INSTANTLY ghosted me. I did not hear a reply for a few hours. Then it would be a few days. Then a few weeks. And as of right now, 3 months.

It is not like i didn't leave anything to reply about. She must have figured out I wasn't some chad and immediately left. I really miss her though. She was a cool friend that was fun to talk to. But what fuсking stings so hard that she thought I was so ugly, she lost all interest to talk about anything at all. Even the things we had always discussed. I will never leave this place alive.
Is a quite normal behavior for a woman...

FinnCel

Incels.Net Novice
Your personality was good, that's why she kept coming again.
However, you're ugly and you will never succeed.

That's how women work.
Just be attractive.

She has sex with attractive guys who disrespect her.

Admit it, it's ovER