My house is ѕhit

Apathycel

A nobody
I went to close the window in my mum’s bedroom, so that my whіte trash Nіgger neighbours don’t listen in on me, but the handle of the window came off. I didn’t even use excessive force. I used the necessary amount of force needed to close the window. I then go to tell my parents about it and they get pissed off. They said that I used excessive force and that I should leave it open because it’s warm. I tell them that the neighbours will listen in on us but they say that doesn’t happen and my mum called me crazy. I’m just afraid that my neighbours will report me to the city council if they hear me yelling Nіgger on psn. The handle for the window would have never broken if I lived in a modern house.

XTamaska

Doesn't matter how dark it gets, the sun will rise
I went to close the window in my mum’s bedroom, so that my whіte trash Nіgger neighbours don’t listen in me, but the handle of the window came off. I didn’t even use excessive force. I used the necessary amount of force needed to close the window. I then go to tell my parents about it and they get pissed off. They said that I used excessive force and that I should leave it open because it’s warm. I tell them that the neighbours will listen in on us but they say that doesn’t happen and my mum called me crazy. I’m just afraid that my neighbours will report me to the city council if they hear me yelling Nіgger on psn. The handle for the window would have never broken if I lived in a modern house.
Window handle sexually assaulted. Women most affected.

Saint Mentalcel

ERmaxxing with Saint Rodger
Well, ѕhit. I never had a house or apartment that literally looked like it was falling apart except a few weeks where I had to stay in an unsanitary motel, but that luckily did not last long. I do remember having a country shack house that had snakes in the grass, roaches in the walls and rats in the walls as well. That was only the time where I lived under shitty conditions. Hopefully, it doesn't happen again because I got phobia from having to live in those houses. Shame.

Lordgoro

Always imitated,never copied!
Well, ѕhit. I never had a house or apartment that literally looked like it was falling apart except a few weeks where I had to stay in an unsanitary motel, but that luckily did not last long. I do remember having a country shack house that had snakes in the grass, roaches in the walls and rats in the walls as well. That was only the time where I lived under shitty conditions. Hopefully, it doesn't happen again because I got phobia from having to live in those houses. Shame.
Was it like this?

Saint Mentalcel

ERmaxxing with Saint Rodger
Saint Mentalcel said:
Was it like this?
Eh, close enough. Except I didn't have crop fields to tend to.