My friends have failed me

lowstatusmale

Old Christain Cel
I ran into a friend standing outside of his apartment one night. It's a busy street and several people he know stopped to chat with him while we were hanging out. He didn't introduce me to any of them as his friend; just his coworker - that he supervised.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
My friends tend to be ok, but whenever a femoid is near they call me the brobee from yo gaba gaba and generally make fun of me to make themselves look better in front of her even though none of us have a chance with her.
Cut those pos friends off

lowstatusmale

Old Christain Cel
lowstatusmale said:
I ran into a friend standing outside of his apartment one night. It's a busy street and several people he know stopped to chat with him while we were hanging out. He didn't introduce me to any of them as his friend; just his coworker - that he supervised.
That is too bad

Must have been hard
He asked me to be his roommate at one point but why would I want to invest in someone who finds me embarrassing?

lowstatusmale

Old Christain Cel
Dionysos said:
Potatomuncher said:
My friends tend to be ok, but whenever a femoid is near they call me the brobee from yo gaba gaba and generally make fun of me to make themselves look better in front of her even though none of us have a chance with her.
Cut those pos friends off
I agree with Dionysos, friends who are willing to insult you.....you mat be better iff without them. Just a suggestion
Long time ago. I haven't seen him in year even though I am his kid's Godfather.

AnonX

Incels.Net Novice
See this is were I would embarass them first if there normally like this. As soon as they greeted any stacy. I would instantly get the first hit him by saying. By telling one of the stacies that your friend wants to go out with her. Right in front of him or that he wants her cell phone number. Now if your friends insult you worse. You gotta up it further. Call them out right there. Let the stacies know that there only insulting you because they think that they have a chance at being with them. Depending on how bad the insult they hit you with will require a different level of insult from you.

AnonX

Incels.Net Novice
There no different then the types that would use you for there own personal gain. Do they rely or expect anything from you?