My friend the chad

SadAnon

Incels.Net Novice
I was at college a few weeks back and we were both sat next to eachother doing our work when we decided it would be funny to smile at girls and see who smiles back.
My friend smiles first and everyone smiles back at him.
I do it and girls roll their eyes at me.
We laughed in the moment then 20 minutes later we did it again.
Same results.

I also need to stop chadfishing, it just makes everything worse.

Stem

Incels.Net Novice
I grew up with a Chad brother. Not quite a giga Chad but very high tier Chad. Whrn we were in our 20s women would ask him for his autograph, no joke. People told him he looked like Brad pit all the time.

Women would ignore me to fight over him all the time.

Unitxero

Incels.Net Regular
I used to know several Chads, back then called pretty boy or casanova. When we went clubbing my friend would just walk up to any foids with a insta make out. They tried to get me to do it, but obviously I knew I was no Chad then. Instead I did try to start a convo to ease my way to a make out, of course that didn't go well either.

waverider

Incels.Net Regular
I grew up with a Chad brother. Not quite a giga Chad but very high tier Chad. Whrn we were in our 20s women would ask him for his autograph, no joke. People told him he looked like Brad pit all the time.

Brutal. fuсking women are weird.

nearcel/ volcel

STRANGE UNCLE

My chad-brother told my parents which car to buy him (a camaro) and they did.

See, when you're chad YOU call the shots.

NOTE: If you're not from North America, a camaro is a sexy sports car.

Stem

Incels.Net Novice
Stem said:

My chad-brother told my parents which car to buy him (a camaro) and they did.

See, when you're chad YOU call the shots.

NOTE: If you're not from North America, a camaro is a sexy sports car.
That's how it goes