My friend is a total SIMP!!

KaiTherminate

Incels.Net Regular
One of my friend - also struggle to get women, but he is blue pilled as fuck, like total simp.
He says that women are queens, but main fact is that women reject him, and he looks like a total nerd.
He even met one girl on tinder who speaks Russian, and he started to practice Russian language because of her...
How do i deal with him ?? He pisses me off.

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
One of my friend - also struggle to get women, but he is blue pilled as fuck, like total simp.
He says that women are queens, but main fact is that women reject him, and he looks like a total nerd.
He even met one girl on tinder who speaks Russian, and he started to practice Russian language because of her...
He won't learn Russian that easily and he will give up on both her and language lol. If ur from Murica protect him, women would do anything to get that sweet visa.

KaiTherminate

Incels.Net Regular
KaiTherminate said:
He won't learn Russian that easily and he will give up on both her and language lol. If ur from Murica protect him, women would do anything to get that sweet visa.
I’m from Northern Europe.

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
Letmego said:
KaiTherminate said:
I’m from Northern Europe.
Same deal

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
He is my only friend, that’s the problem.. I can only be friends with stupid nerds like my friend... I don’t even like them, but if i want to he friends with someone - then i need to be friends with nerds... Athletic douchebags always ignore me..
It's better to have no friends at all than remain friends with someone who pisses you off.

KaiTherminate

Incels.Net Regular
KaiTherminate said:
He is my only friend, that’s the problem.. I can only be friends with stupid nerds like my friend... I don’t even like them, but if i want to he friends with someone - then i need to be friends with nerds... Athletic douchebags always ignore me..
It's better to have no friends at all than remain friends with someone who pisses you off.
Actually i have some other friends too, but i don’t talk to them, i hate them - they all have relationships, so i can only relate to my nerdy friend, because he also struggle to get women, but he is different though. I’m full of rage and anger, but he is more like “i’m nice guy, why do women hate me so much”.