My first and probably only girlfriend turned into a sl*t when she lost her virginity

Spice The Baby

Cold Anti Social
Spice The Baby said:
Akihiiro said:
Ae were each others first relationships. After 3 years we had sex for the first and took each others virginity. Afterwards she became a sl*t and wanted to screw everyone. I am now alone and wont ever trust any girl again.
Honestly man most of us here think you are potential IT troll or just a guy who was cucked and only received starfish sex from her but i don't know that man, if you are an IT inflitator then fuck off please but if you are serious about the whole thing then atleast prove so.
Starfish sex?
I think its when you have sex once that is not really great because you are either beta buxxing idk or she a landwhale so u have no other choice, just ѕhit quality u know and not worth.

Spice The Baby

Cold Anti Social
Spice The Baby said:
Apathycel said:
Some of them are still sl*ts in Islamic countries.
Not to mention lesbians too, because they have some sort of excuse so maybe Islam is not realy as based afterall.
I haven’t heard of any Islamic countries excusing lesbians? Lesbian == sl*t.
But i heard muslims sl*ts from UK acting lesbian, i hate those ninja looking bitches anyways.

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
Spice The Baby said:
Honestly man most of us here think you are potential IT troll or just a guy who was cucked and only received starfish sex from her but i don't know that man, if you are an IT inflitator then fuck off please but if you are serious about the whole thing then atleast prove so.
Starfish sex?
I think its when you have sex once that is not really great because you are either beta buxxing idk or she a landwhale so u have no other choice, just ѕhit quality u know and not worth.
Strange name for something like that. I prefer the REAL starfish sex...

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
Spice The Baby said:
Not to mention lesbians too, because they have some sort of excuse so maybe Islam is not realy as based afterall.
But i heard muslims sl*ts from UK acting lesbian, i hate those ninja looking bitches anyways.
That’s because any woman (even ethnic) who lives in a Western country is allowed to sl*t around without consequences. If they were in an Islamic country, they would be punished. Remember, it’s not the world that causes females to act like degenerates. Degeneracy is a natural part of female nature. Islamic rule is able to keep it in check (to an extent, a high extent but still a limited one). Anyway, I thought you were Muslim?

NEETCEL

666 6foot,6packs,6figures
NEETCEL said:
Apathycel said:
They also created it to steal resources from rich Chads and high status Chads.
nah mate they don't fuck with chads,they worship them,they rob high tier normies AKA mgtow
There’s a countless amount of athletes who have been accused of rаpe though. Despite them being Chad, the woman does it to gain attention and money. The Chad still has a better chance at winning the case than the incel.
Change that bluepill to blackpill then we can talk.
NEETCEL said:
BrettyBoy said:

Being an attention wh*re is a massive foid trait, the foid really does feel the need to play victim and gain sympathy.
there is no such thing as rаpe,toilets created that word to get incels out of their way
I don’t support rаpe but being openly a wh*re just draws attention to yourself and should be common sense.
thousands of years ago,when humans lived in caves there was no such thing as "rаpe". pre-agricultural cavewomen were “extraordinarily promiscuous” and had multiple partners in order to up their chances of reproducing. Partners in small groups of foraging cavefolk were shared, just like food, shelter, and other essential needs.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
Apathycel said:
NEETCEL said:
nah mate they don't fuck with chads,they worship them,they rob high tier normies AKA mgtow
There’s a countless amount of athletes who have been accused of rаpe though. Despite them being Chad, the woman does it to gain attention and money. The Chad still has a better chance at winning the case than the incel.
Spice The Baby said:
BrettyBoy said:
NEETCEL said:
there is no such thing as rаpe,toilets created that word to get incels out of their way
I don’t support rаpe but being openly a wh*re just draws attention to yourself and should be common sense.
thousands of years ago,when humans lived in caves there was no such thing as "rаpe". pre-agricultural cavewomen were “extraordinarily promiscuous” and had multiple partners in order to up their chances of reproducing. Partners in small groups of foraging cavefolk were shared, just like food, shelter, and other essential needs.
Most women are terrible human beings, man.

NEETCEL

NEETCEL said:
Apathycel said:
Spice The Baby said:
BrettyBoy said:
cavemen incels were the ones that created all religions to stop cavemen femoids from fuсking only cavemen chads

Spice The Baby

Cold Anti Social
Spice The Baby said:
Apathycel said:
That’s because any woman (even ethnic) who lives in a Western country is allowed to sl*t around without consequences. If they were in an Islamic country, they would be punished. Remember, it’s not the world that causes females to act like degenerates. Degeneracy is a natural part of female nature. Islamic rule is able to keep it in check (to an extent, a high extent but still a limited one). Anyway, I thought you were Muslim?
Giving up hope man like wise things are spiralling down for me so like at the end of the day, what's the point? What is going to change? These sl*ts will continue no matter what, but still my goal is really to hurt these bitches, that doesn't mean im still not muslim its just that i don't really have hope if u know what i mean.

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
Spice The Baby said:
Giving up hope man like wise things are spiralling down for me so like at the end of the day, what's the point? What is going to change? These sl*ts will continue no matter what, but still my goal is really to hurt these bitches, that doesn't mean im still not muslim its just that i don't really have hope if u know what i mean.
Maybe some day, a tera-based version of Islamic Sharia Law will exist in the West to put women in their place...

Spice The Baby

Cold Anti Social
Spice The Baby said:
Apathycel said:
Maybe some day, a tera-based version of Islamic Sharia Law will exist in the West to put women in their place...
Well by the time that happens i prob be homeless and rope myself.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy said:
NEETCEL said:
cavemen incels were the ones that created all religions to stop cavemen femoids from fuсking only cavemen chads

Normal fags don’t seem to like the truth and I made a bit of a typo so sorry about that but yeah.

NEETCEL

NEETCEL said:
BrettyBoy said:

Normal fags don’t seem to like the truth and I made a bit of a typo so sorry about that but yeah.
take their internet away and force them to go back to the kitchen,fuck giving women rights

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy said:
NEETCEL said:

take their internet away and force them to go back to the kitchen,fuck giving women rights
Getting a bunch of sl*t supporters coming at me, so degenerate.

NEETCEL

NEETCEL

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy said:
NEETCEL said:
not surprised,the majority of simps have jewish surnames
BrettyBoy said:
NEETCEL said:
call her a toilet next time instead of roastie
By society logic, always the men’s fault.

Akihiiro

Incels.Net Junior
Akihiiro said:
Ae were each others first relationships. After 3 years we had sex for the first and took each others virginity. Afterwards she became a sl*t and wanted to screw everyone. I am now alone and wont ever trust any girl again.
how would I be able to prove it? I genuinely feel like girls are all the same Ive seen it in everyone back when I was still in school this all happened like a year ago and I have never met anyone who isnt a sl*t or thinks of herself too highly even when shes like a 2/10 and chases a Chad.