my final post (tribute to all my bros)

AccountError

Incels.Net Master
honestly what the fuck is with the moderation here?
trolls can go on for days, even weeks without facing punishment
while established and trusted members get booted almost every-day for dumb ѕhit like spam?

the admin never listens to us, @StoicNihilist has offered many ideas and offers to help this forum, all for free and even was even willing to pay to help it out, but all of it was a failure

i stuck through this forum through thick and thin,
when the fаggot sasaki was reigning supreme,
when trolls came in every waking second,
when almost everyone left the forum,
even now in it's most inactive state, i still held my hopes and stuck with it

but i simply cannot support this forum anymore
it's now apparent that the admin doesn't give a ѕhit about this place and it's community, just wanting to make a quick buck through it
it's almost as if he wants the forum to die at this point

@Dagon @Apathycel @GameDevCel @Saint Mentalcel @LJ01 @Seraph @FemoidsGTFO @OysterSauce @DeusIncel @Lordgoro @Wristlet_2 @NoHopeNoFear @SpiritAnimal @DarkMTS_57 @JustAWittyCel @Blobed @fish2016 @Mr. Noname20 @Mr.Hendrix @XTamaska @Letmego @Nightcorecel

and a tribute to all the bros who've left and fallen
@Oogabooga @Reformedcel @FatCel @Maskedman @thechemist @Ricepill @Hidden @TheRiddler @Spice @Hidden

AccountError

Incels.Net Master

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
FemoidsGTFO said:
This is fuсking sad man. The tags don't work btw
what a surprise...

Saint Mentalcel said:
@Lordgoro's story is the only thing that's saving the forum but jesus, things could've been way better if we were listened to. I bet these NPCs are having a field day from seeing this happen with everything falling apart now.
Such bullshit...
@Lordgoro is too based for this world tbh
Might still stick around the forum just for his story, but that is if i get banned and can't come back. His story is a bit helpful in a way and probably might make me see some light in an already dark tunnel i am in.

AccountError

Incels.Net Master
AccountError said:
FemoidsGTFO said:
what a surprise...

Saint Mentalcel said:
@Lordgoro's story is the only thing that's saving the forum but jesus, things could've been way better if we were listened to. I bet these NPCs are having a field day from seeing this happen with everything falling apart now.
Such bullshit...
Might still stick around the forum just for his story, but that is if i get banned and can't come back. His story is a bit helpful in a way and probably might make me see some light in an already dark tunnel i am in.
i hope to read it fully one day tbh, i'll always be sure to check on it

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
AccountError said:
what a surprise...

i hope to read it fully one day tbh, i'll always be sure to check on it
Should probably have it bookmarked in case it gets lost or forgotten, I basically stay away from the forum if i get banned just to not get attached again.
It's bullshit what happens to truecels in life, no wonder people are thinking of killing themselves in droves... That won't be me, though. Soyciety will not get away with the ѕhit they cause with people.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
Such bullshit...
I only read a bit of that, I should read all of it. By the looks of it it, it seems pretty interesting.
Plus I like his writing style, it's really personal and addresses the reader.

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
Such bullshit...
I only read a bit of that, I should read all of it. By the looks of it it, it seems pretty interesting.
Plus I like his writing style, it's really personal and addresses the reader.
Yeah, mine doesn't hold a candle to his writing style but a life story would be interesting to work on if i can remember all of the details and without doxxing myself in the process. Might not be here, though.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
AccountError said:
FemoidsGTFO said:
what a surprise...

Saint Mentalcel said:
Such bullshit...
Helping others has never been my forte, however, if my story can teach lessons all can learn from, so be it. Life, being what it is for us, we learn FAR more from our mistakes then we ever do from our successes.
And ive made a LOT of mistakes, and have had a LOT of Evil done to me, but I usually give as good as I got! So if you guys can learn something useful from my tragedy/comedy of an existence, and adventures that expand over all of America, thats a good thing..