My final blackpill thread (warning, very long)

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Nope, face only.
I suppose you can get away with being short and not all that physically impressive if you have a really good face, see Tom Cruise. But women do like a good strong robust skeletal frame even if the face is definitely the top indicator of genetic quality for them.
Hey, kudos for not responding in a negative manner. :) I've seen way too many short MFs with Chad faces slay with women, including my own brother. I think height, weight, and hair are cope.

peacefulally

Femoid (Trash can dweller)
I usually never comment on here because I don’t want to be torn to shreds. but holy ѕhit dude. I am so fuсking sorry. I am actually crying after reading this. you sound like an amazing person who has acomplished so much in life! so much more than most guys I have met in my entire life. I don’t know what to say about the girls. they must all be really fuсking stupid like horribly stupid and too busy snorting coke off another Stacy while chad bangs from behind to not see that you are literally offering the perfect life. like perfect husband and father material. I know my apology and opinions mean nothing to you but I am so sorry. I hope with all of my heart you find a girl and she treats you well.

Defy

A fake world is a lot less painful than the real 1
    118/300
I usually never comment on here because I don’t want to be torn to shreds. but holy ѕhit dude. I am so fuсking sorry. I am actually crying after reading this. you sound like an amazing person who has acomplished so much in life! so much more than most guys I have met in my entire life. I don’t know what to say about the girls. they must all be really fuсking stupid like horribly stupid and too busy snorting coke off another Stacy while chad bangs from behind to not see that you are literally offering the perfect life. like perfect husband and father material. I know my apology and opinions mean nothing to you but I am so sorry. I hope with all of my heart you find a girl and she treats you well.
Well rip to you. They'll tear you to pieces.

peacefulally

peacefulally said:
Well rip to you. They'll tear you to pieces.
I know. but fuck dude this guy poured his heart out on here and I just wanted him to know that I am super saddened and angry for how hes been treated. Girls fuсking suck a lot of the time.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Just wanted to mention, I'm getting a promotion this month, so my rate of pay will go up another almost 2 dollars an hour, after going up that much back in like october. None of the things I've mentioned have made any difference though. This is what I want normies to see. Self improvement and even lifemogging does nothing to help you socially, without the looks to back it up.

It also took way too long to get promoted; lazier guys have gotten promoted within weeks, but I've been with my company almost a decade, and am just NOW getting a significant promotion? It's about damn time though.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Your words don't mean much because they're not backed up by actions. That last sentence especially is something I hear too much of. "You'll find a girl but it won't be me, teehee." Ok, well, no need to make a comment then.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
    118/300
"teeehee i'm soooooooooooo sorry i'm literally shaking now by reading your story "sobs" how is possible that this people only care about looks? I know that my bf is a 6'0 blue eyes Chad, but that was just a coincidence teeehee he has an AmAzInG personality teehee but anyway, how i this possible? You are the greatest person i know in my entire life and i will totally date you ( not really) i hope you can find someone that likes you for who you are teehee, people are sooooo superficial and trash and i totally feel you teeeeheee"

Jesus motherfucking Christ. Everyone who believes and responds this type of comments should be execute in sight (in CoD: Modern Warfare).

This bitches are obviously VIRTUE SIGNALING harder than my grandma did in her entire life. They say this while probably dating or getting wet by good looking guys. And they come here, to say all that sobbing trash with the hopes of gaining sympathy points and orbiters, and make themselfs feel good with the type of person they are, which is, trash.

If you are a really intelligent guy, never believe in their words. If you are a pusѕy worshipper... Bad news for you.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
peacefulally said:
"teeehee i'm soooooooooooo sorry i'm literally shaking now by reading your story "sobs" how is possible that this people only care about looks? I know that my bf is a 6'0 blue eyes Chad, but that was just a coincidence teeehee he has an AmAzInG personality teehee but anyway, how i this possible? You are the greatest person i know in my entire life and i will totally date you ( not really) i hope you can find someone that likes you for who you are teehee, people are sooooo superficial and trash and i totally feel you teeeeheee"

Jesus motherfucking Christ. Everyone who believes and responds this type of comments should be execute in sight (in CoD: Modern Warfare).

This bitches are obviously VIRTUE SIGNALING harder than my grandma did in her entire life. They say this while probably dating or getting wet by good looking guys. And they come here, to say all that sobbing trash with the hopes of gaining sympathy points and orbiters, and make themselfs feel good with the type of person they are, which is, trash.

If you are a really intelligent guy, never believe in their words. If you are a pusѕy worshipper... Bad news for you.
I don't believe a single word they say, because it's all about actions. And the action they take, is to fuck Chad.

peacefulally

peacefulally said:
Your words don't mean much because they're not backed up by actions. That last sentence especially is something I hear too much of. "You'll find a girl but it won't be me, teehee." Ok, well, no need to make a comment then.
Am I supposed to offer myself up here?

peacefulally

Amiya said:
peacefulally said:

I don't believe a single word they say, because it's all about actions. And the action they take, is to fuck Chad.
you responded, so I guess ill be waiting for your execution (COD). I don’t even know what virtue signaling is. Let me crawl back into my trash can.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
    118/300
Kolibri said:
Amiya said:

you responded, so I guess ill be waiting for your execution (COD). I don’t even know what virtue signaling is. Let me crawl back into my trash can.
Yeah, go back in the trash and stay there, very quiet. Your words mean ѕhit, when you probably do the opposite in the real world. And what the fuck is COD? You will fuck him in Call of Duty? Speak clearly, wh*re.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Kolibri said:
peacefulally said:
Ideally, yes. But you won't. And that's all right. Just don't come in here saying all this ѕhit when you know you don't mean it.

Oogabooga

Asphyxiation Fetish Cel
    124/300
Kolibri said:
peacefulally said:
No, because we’d much rather you simply keep your stupid mouth closed. Hell, I don’t think most of the guys here would even mind if you were choking on Chad’s dick so long as you didn’t come in spewing your bullshit.

Oogabooga

Asphyxiation Fetish Cel
    124/300
peacefulally said:
Kolibri said:
Ideally, yes. But you won't. And that's all right. Just don't come in here saying all this ѕhit when you know you don't mean it.
Based and reality pilled.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
    118/300
peacefulally said:
Kolibri said:
No, because we’d much rather you simply keep your stupid mouth closed. Hell, I don’t think most of the guys here would even mind if you were choking on Chad’s dick so long as you didn’t come in spewing your bullshit.
That's right, but they just can't keep their mouth closed. They have to say their garbage nonsense.

Panther

Synthetic Embrace
    123/300
Panther said:
peacefulally said:
Let me crawl back into my trash can.
That's probably where you belong anyway.
She is very concious of where she belongs. That's something you don't see every day.
Yea most these little tramps think they belong in a palace! This one seems to know right where she should be. Super advanced femoid prototype!

Amiya

Rhodes Island
    118/300
Amiya said:
Panther said:
That's probably where you belong anyway.
She is very concious of where she belongs. That's something you don't see every day.
Yea most these little tramps think they belong in a palace! This one seems to know right where she should be. Super advanced femoid prototype!
We totally need to screencap her post lol