My final blackpill thread (warning, very long)

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
To bad your leaving Firebrand.. You are such an awesome guy (and mod to) I hope whatever you decide to do works out for you my dude.
Since I'm getting all these normies and ѕhit, I might not leave quite yet. I want to prove these people wrong.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
I'm staying a while longer, until I convert some normies to the blackpill....

Next question is probably, "why did you change your name?" When I first got here, I was here as "notheregoaway" but it was a pain in the ass to type it every time I logged in..... No, this forum won't remember my username but it does remember my password. So I wanted to change my name. It was between "Firebrand," "Cpt. Uglycel," and "Kolibri." I chose Firebrand. But the name "Kolibri" has more meaning when it comes to me, because it's the name of a pretty decent video game that people hate because they can't get past the first level. That's like me in a nutshell. Most people can't get past my first level, which happens to be my face. So, Kolibri.

BedRoots

I've been lurking on this forum for a bit, like a lot of people do, to try to understand incels and incel culture. I've read ѕhit that's insanely depressing, making me feel bad for the OP and their struggles. And I've read ѕhit that's outrageously retаrded, making me think the OP is a fuсking loser.

But this post broke my heart. You're the first incel poster I've seen, where I truly believe you've really tried to fix it. After reading your post, I do find myself more sceptical of dating in modern society, especially since I realize that I have observed some of this ѕhit irl. I don't really have much to say actually, and I'm sure you have heard the same boring advice from "normies" a million times. I just wanna wish you good luck in the future man, because you legitimately seem like a good person. You just lost the draw I guess.

I hope you somehow find happiness in life away from women, you deserve it.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Goodbye good Firebrand?

Welcome Kolibri!

Do you know WHO unbanned the spy, diverter and saboteur shito again)?….
No, and I don't understand how it happened after this amount of time. We'll see what happens, I suppose. I did see something happen last night I didn't agree with.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
I've been lurking on this forum for a bit, like a lot of people do, to try to understand incels and incel culture. I've read ѕhit that's insanely depressing, making me feel bad for the OP and their struggles. And I've read ѕhit that's outrageously retаrded, making me think the OP is a fuсking loser.

But this post broke my heart. You're the first incel poster I've seen, where I truly believe you've really tried to fix it. After reading your post, I do find myself more sceptical of dating in modern society, especially since I realize that I have observed some of this ѕhit irl. I don't really have much to say actually, and I'm sure you have heard the same boring advice from "normies" a million times. I just wanna wish you good luck in the future man, because you legitimately seem like a good person. You just lost the draw I guess.

I'm hardwired to be attracted to women, so there's no way I'll ever truly be happy without them. It fuсking sucks. The only hope I have is surgery.

There's not really a such thing as being happy without other people, unless you're a psychopath or immensely greedy. I'm neither of those things. I'm just someone who should at least be a normie, but failed at the genetic draw.

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
BedRoots said:

I'm hardwired to be attracted to women, so there's no way I'll ever truly be happy without them. It fuсking sucks. The only hope I have is surgery.

There's not really a such thing as being happy without other people, unless you're a psychopath or immensely greedy. I'm neither of those things. I'm just someone who should at least be a normie, but failed at the genetic draw.
Its no more the genetic draw!....

But only the bigot system failure!....

If you would have might or money you could have whatever you want! Even from foids!....

Winestone ist ugly, fat and old. But mighty and rich. And he has over 50 "only" braindamaged, but phisicly top foids on his preylist....

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Kolibri said:
BedRoots said:

Its no more the genetic draw!....

But only the bigot system failure!....

If you would have might or money you could have whatever you want! Even from foids!....

Winestone ist ugly, fat and old. But mighty and rich. And he has over 50 "only" braindamaged, but phisicly top foids on his preylist....
Money won't save me, man. All these ugly dudes with money are getting buttfucked by the law.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
They're getting divorce rаped and betabuxed, and are frankly not in a much better position than incels. Being Chad is the way to go, the ONLY real way to escape those fates for a time. How often does Chad get betabuxed or divorce rаped? Hell, how often does he even get divorced?

Required

Well-Known Asshole
I'm staying a while longer, until I convert some normies to the blackpill....

Next question is probably, "why did you change your name?" When I first got here, I was here as "notheregoaway" but it was a pain in the ass to type it every time I logged in..... No, this forum won't remember my username but it does remember my password. So I wanted to change my name. It was between "Firebrand," "Cpt. Uglycel," and "Kolibri." I chose Firebrand. But the name "Kolibri" has more meaning when it comes to me, because it's the name of a pretty decent video game that people hate because they can't get past the first level. That's like me in a nutshell. Most people can't get past my first level, which happens to be my face. So, Kolibri.

That's awesome man, to pick a name that way. Also, +1 for retrogaming, i don't have a 32x add on though.

thinkb4uspeak

The problem isn't your face. It's your attitude. How many of the women you mentioned have you wanted to just be friends with? The main problem here is that you've made a checklist of what you think girls "want", but in reality they want someone who sees them for who they are and not just "a woman". You seem to think that women are these shallow creatures that only go for specific things in a man, but that couldn't be further from the truth. Every woman is unique. There is no checklist of "credentials" that you need to get a girl. Everyone has their own tastes, and yeah, it might be hard to find someone who admires who you are, but there's going to be at least one person out there that you click with. Dating isn't an algorithm that you can solve, it's an emotional experience that is different for everyone. If you want to talk more to someone who won't judge you, I'm always here and willing to listen and give advice. I've had success with women before, so I can help out if you want. Best wishes.
So to sum it up, you blame my attitude, when the main thing I've got going for me IS my attitude?

There does seem to be a checklist to what women want, but it seems to be mostly things we men can't control. Mind explaining how psychopathic pedophiles with no job can get women, I mean guys like that don't have the best attitudes. I'd know, because one of these guys almost killed my mom two years ago, and the guy is married and has a kid. He's not an outlier either. There's plenty of guys like that who have nothing going for them except looks, and they're the ones who do best in life.

So you explain to me how attitude means anything when boring guys and guys with dark clouds over their heads slay with women. I'm dying to hear it.

BTW, I tried to get to know women. Wanna know what they did? Abandoned me for guys who didn't give a ѕhit about them. Or stopped me from even getting in the door because of my face. So your logic, or lack thereof, is flawed. I do what I can to be there and listen to women, and try to treat them as unique individuals. Unfortunately, the vast majority have proven me totally wrong, because they go for the same types of guys over and over. I've noticed a pattern in what guys do and don't get dates, and it's the guys like me who have everything but looks who are single.

I made this thread to cover my bases to educate normies like you, and show that it's not attitude, personality, confidence, or lack of ambition that causes inceldom.

Btw, unfollow me. I don't want you following me.
Unfollowed upon your request. Not all women are the same. Some women make bad decisions about who they date, as is the case with your mom. The man she dated was most likely manipulative, and also most likely manipulated her into dating him. Some women do value looks over personality, but you gotta avoid those women and look for women that see your personality and interests. Finding someone right for you takes time and patience, and while it is harder for some people to date, it's not impossible. You can't give up. I know you've probably heard that a million times and I probably sound like a broken record, but it's true. I can tell you really want to be in a relationship, and that ambition is important. I don't completely understand where you're coming from, as I'm not an incel, but I do understand being frustrated with a situation. From what you described, you're in a really frustrating situation. The key to getting through it and to your goal is to take a deep breath, and throw out all the labels for women and men that you find on this forum. Words like "Stacy" and "Chad" get in the way of seeing people as what they are: humans. When you talk about people using words like that it turns people off of you, because those words objectify women and men that you've put into a category. It shows that you have a bias against certain people, and also comes across as you acting like you're superior to them, which can sometimes seem arrogant and cocky. That's what I meant when I said attitude. I genuinely want to help you out in whatever way I can, whether it be giving advice or pointing out things about you that are generally attractive as a confidence boost now and then. You seem like a good person who's just struggling at the moment, and I just wanted you to know that you're not alone. Ever.

Jelly_lover5

Femoid (Low IQ)
After this, I plan to not post much longer. No, I didn't ascend or anything, quite the opposite. I don't fit in anywhere, and that includes here. So I'm gonna make an effort to completely isolate myself from everywhere after this. I'm gonna ask to get banned within the next couple days. But first....

There was a thread asking "what did we do to improve ourselves?" The point of this post is to lay out a good chunk of my positive attributes with examples, so maybe I can convert a few bluepillers to my side before I go. I'm essentially somewhat doxxing myself by posting this thread, but that's ok. It's worth it.

It really IS all about your face. That's what inceldom is caused by. Not mental issues, not autism, not height (up to a point), not your raсe, usually, but your face.

I have a good amount of positive personality attributes. I'm gonna outline those first.

1. I'm kind. I've stopped to help people push their cars to gas stations before when they ran out of gas. I've volunteered at soup kitchens. I've done work for free for certain people that I should have charged for. I've helped many people, especially women, feel better about themselves, because I know what it's like to not feel good about yourself.

2. I'm loyal. I don't flip flop sides UNLESS the other person flip flopped first. Back in my more bluepilled days I was super loyal to women that I liked even though I never dated any of them! If a fight broke out involving one of my "friends" I'd jump right in and fight alongside them. I'm also not a snitch. I don't sell people out, and I really don't want them to do it to me.

3. I'm interesting. I have a lot of stories about things I've done or been through. Things that I never mentioned on here before because I'd get doxxed easily. I'll mention one, and only one, here. I got to moderate a forum for a favorite video game company of mine. Then there's other stories, like how I was featured on the news twice during elementary school, or the first out of body experience I had.

4. I mog most chads in confidence. Or at least I used to. I'd walk right up to whatever woman I found attractive and would try to talk to her. It almost never ended well, but I did it anyway. Once I hit 30 though I stopped really doing it. I'm also not one to back down from a challenge. Even if I think I lose, I'll try anyway. This confidence never helped me in any way though. Even my own co-workers of all people think I'm confident, and most of them can't STAND me!!!

5. I'm intelligent. I think several steps ahead usually, and have a high degree of intuition (though sometimes I try to ignore it), common sense, book smarts, AND street smarts. By first grade I was reading at seventh grade level, and I got so many credits in middle school that my ninth grade year was me just sitting in study hall for five hours, and my tenth grade year, I only had to go to school for 2 hours and 45 minutes a day, which was about three periods, plus lunch. School still sucked though. I've also applied my street smarts to help me when I lived in the hood. If not for that, I probably wouldn't have survived.

6. I'm resilient. I've been through ѕhit that would make normies hang themselves. The few family members I cared about died when I was little. I've been homeless three times, lived with a physically and mentally abusive mother and father, got bullied at school by teachers and students alike, gotten accused of some horrible ѕhit, such as theft and sexual harassment, ended up working with a bunch of shitty people I despise for nine fuсking years, get called ugly every day and treated like I'm a fuсking leper by nearly everyone around me, had numerous instances of terrible luck otherwise, but I'm still here. I'm still alive. Buttfucked, but alive.

Now, other credentials I have, such as talents and skills.

I have all the basic life skills that everyone should have. I can cook, clean, do laundry, do most basic car repairs (most guys I know can't do ANY of this ѕhit). Despite this, women still want useless, paperweight trophy Chad. If any of you other cels can't do some of this stuff, don't feel bad, because I can understand. LDAR is a strong thing. I've been doing that for the past month just about. I'm more pointing at the chads and soys who can't do this ѕhit.

I'm a jack of all trades, and master of some.

I can play certain sports at least decently, like basketball, soccer, and baseball. A really strange one that I have a natural talent for is badminton, though I don't like to play it because it reminds me of the bourgeois.

I was a competent graphic designer, but got bored of doing it, and stopped doing it after being ripped off for a project. Photoshop, pencil, marker, you name it, I can design some cool ѕhit with whatever you ask me to.

I can put together furniture like nobody's business. I don't know any other guys my age that can even do this. Most struggle to even hammer a nail. My specialty is tables and chairs. But my favorite thing to put together are those swinging benches with the awning over them.

I can come up with clever solutions to certain situations. A good example was when my mom needed an antenna right away for her tv because her old one broke. Nobody around had one. I was able to use my unconventional wisdom to make a makeshift one out of bent paper clips for her. It worked too.

While I haven't mastered any other languages other than English, I still know a fair bit of Japanese, Spanish, and some German. Though I never really use any of it. I'm lying somewhat, I use Japanese for my game collection.

I'm only 31 and have no debt and a good credit score. This probably doesn't sound like a big deal, but I was able to pay my debt off after ten years, and even got a refund when I found out I overpaid. Most people my age have at least 50k in debt or so left by this age. Me, I have none. And I make a decent amount of money compared to most guys in my area. Practically everything I have, I OWN. I don't rent anything except the house I'm living in.

Other miscellaneous things about me. I love to learn new subjects and new things, though that's diminished a lot over the past two years or so. The last thing I was learning was how to do more fancy car repairs.

I also love to travel. It's very hard for me to want to stay home most of the time. I break that stereotype of incels sitting in their moms' basements all day.

Now for what I've tried dating wise.

Talking to women in real life. It almost never ended well, and it especially didn't when I cold and warm approached 1,300 or so women in the span of 15 months during college. Three or four women a day, and not a single one said yes. Other guys around me tried this and ended up at least getting dates. I didn't. I did make a few girl "friends" in my life, but they usually abandoned me for someone who would treat them badly.

Talking to women online. This led to at least 500 rejections or ghostings. This was over a span of about nine years on OkCupid and PoF. Tinder I used on and off for a couple years, with a couple validation matches and one woman who did match me but kept talking in circles.

Tried the "friends first" approach, never worked.

Tried meeting women through people I knew, never worked.

Tried joining clubs relevant to my interests, such as gaming and anime. Zilch.

Conventions. Zippo.

Speed dating. Nada.

Alternative dating sites like Hinge, Bumble, and KinkD. Goose egg.

I should note I'm not a fan of modern beauty standards. So before any bluepillers accuse me of going for stacies and that's why my results are lacking, hell no. I like mid tier Becky or slightly below. They don't like me though.

So with all my credentials, and the fact that I'm a fuсking Swiss army knife of a man, why do you think I can't find a woman to save my life?

I mean obviously it's not lack of personality, confidence, or ambition. It's not lack of skills, or lack of leaving the house. It's not lack of interesting things. The usual response from a woman when she thinks I'm interested in her is, eww, he's UGLY! They look right past all my awesome attributes, and focus on my face, without missing a goddamn beat.

This happens no matter WHAT I do to improve myself, or what I do to be more interesting. It's the same damn result every time. What do you bluepillers have to say about this?

TL;DR, I have a shitton of credentials that should make me at least boyfriend material, but women hate me because of my face. The blackpill is real. Do not be fooled by this self improvement ѕhit.
I'm not sure if you're still on here or not, but I'd like to just say that you seem like a very nice person, and I'm sorry you haven't found a woman to see what a gem you are. I hope one day you'll find her if that is what you wish. That's completely up to you. But I'm sure there is someone out there for you.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Kolibri said:
After this, I plan to not post much longer. No, I didn't ascend or anything, quite the opposite. I don't fit in anywhere, and that includes here. So I'm gonna make an effort to completely isolate myself from everywhere after this. I'm gonna ask to get banned within the next couple days. But first....

There was a thread asking "what did we do to improve ourselves?" The point of this post is to lay out a good chunk of my positive attributes with examples, so maybe I can convert a few bluepillers to my side before I go. I'm essentially somewhat doxxing myself by posting this thread, but that's ok. It's worth it.

It really IS all about your face. That's what inceldom is caused by. Not mental issues, not autism, not height (up to a point), not your raсe, usually, but your face.

I have a good amount of positive personality attributes. I'm gonna outline those first.

1. I'm kind. I've stopped to help people push their cars to gas stations before when they ran out of gas. I've volunteered at soup kitchens. I've done work for free for certain people that I should have charged for. I've helped many people, especially women, feel better about themselves, because I know what it's like to not feel good about yourself.

2. I'm loyal. I don't flip flop sides UNLESS the other person flip flopped first. Back in my more bluepilled days I was super loyal to women that I liked even though I never dated any of them! If a fight broke out involving one of my "friends" I'd jump right in and fight alongside them. I'm also not a snitch. I don't sell people out, and I really don't want them to do it to me.

3. I'm interesting. I have a lot of stories about things I've done or been through. Things that I never mentioned on here before because I'd get doxxed easily. I'll mention one, and only one, here. I got to moderate a forum for a favorite video game company of mine. Then there's other stories, like how I was featured on the news twice during elementary school, or the first out of body experience I had.

4. I mog most chads in confidence. Or at least I used to. I'd walk right up to whatever woman I found attractive and would try to talk to her. It almost never ended well, but I did it anyway. Once I hit 30 though I stopped really doing it. I'm also not one to back down from a challenge. Even if I think I lose, I'll try anyway. This confidence never helped me in any way though. Even my own co-workers of all people think I'm confident, and most of them can't STAND me!!!

5. I'm intelligent. I think several steps ahead usually, and have a high degree of intuition (though sometimes I try to ignore it), common sense, book smarts, AND street smarts. By first grade I was reading at seventh grade level, and I got so many credits in middle school that my ninth grade year was me just sitting in study hall for five hours, and my tenth grade year, I only had to go to school for 2 hours and 45 minutes a day, which was about three periods, plus lunch. School still sucked though. I've also applied my street smarts to help me when I lived in the hood. If not for that, I probably wouldn't have survived.

6. I'm resilient. I've been through ѕhit that would make normies hang themselves. The few family members I cared about died when I was little. I've been homeless three times, lived with a physically and mentally abusive mother and father, got bullied at school by teachers and students alike, gotten accused of some horrible ѕhit, such as theft and sexual harassment, ended up working with a bunch of shitty people I despise for nine fuсking years, get called ugly every day and treated like I'm a fuсking leper by nearly everyone around me, had numerous instances of terrible luck otherwise, but I'm still here. I'm still alive. Buttfucked, but alive.

I have all the basic life skills that everyone should have. I can cook, clean, do laundry, do most basic car repairs (most guys I know can't do ANY of this ѕhit). Despite this, women still want useless, paperweight trophy Chad. If any of you other cels can't do some of this stuff, don't feel bad, because I can understand. LDAR is a strong thing. I've been doing that for the past month just about. I'm more pointing at the chads and soys who can't do this ѕhit.

I can play certain sports at least decently, like basketball, soccer, and baseball. A really strange one that I have a natural talent for is badminton, though I don't like to play it because it reminds me of the bourgeois.

I was a competent graphic designer, but got bored of doing it, and stopped doing it after being ripped off for a project. Photoshop, pencil, marker, you name it, I can design some cool ѕhit with whatever you ask me to.

I can put together furniture like nobody's business. I don't know any other guys my age that can even do this. Most struggle to even hammer a nail. My specialty is tables and chairs. But my favorite thing to put together are those swinging benches with the awning over them.

I can come up with clever solutions to certain situations. A good example was when my mom needed an antenna right away for her tv because her old one broke. Nobody around had one. I was able to use my unconventional wisdom to make a makeshift one out of bent paper clips for her. It worked too.

While I haven't mastered any other languages other than English, I still know a fair bit of Japanese, Spanish, and some German. Though I never really use any of it. I'm lying somewhat, I use Japanese for my game collection.

I'm only 31 and have no debt and a good credit score. This probably doesn't sound like a big deal, but I was able to pay my debt off after ten years, and even got a refund when I found out I overpaid. Most people my age have at least 50k in debt or so left by this age. Me, I have none. And I make a decent amount of money compared to most guys in my area. Practically everything I have, I OWN. I don't rent anything except the house I'm living in.

Other miscellaneous things about me. I love to learn new subjects and new things, though that's diminished a lot over the past two years or so. The last thing I was learning was how to do more fancy car repairs.

I also love to travel. It's very hard for me to want to stay home most of the time. I break that stereotype of incels sitting in their moms' basements all day.

Talking to women in real life. It almost never ended well, and it especially didn't when I cold and warm approached 1,300 or so women in the span of 15 months during college. Three or four women a day, and not a single one said yes. Other guys around me tried this and ended up at least getting dates. I didn't. I did make a few girl "friends" in my life, but they usually abandoned me for someone who would treat them badly.

Talking to women online. This led to at least 500 rejections or ghostings. This was over a span of about nine years on OkCupid and PoF. Tinder I used on and off for a couple years, with a couple validation matches and one woman who did match me but kept talking in circles.

Conventions. Zippo.

Speed dating. Nada.

I should note I'm not a fan of modern beauty standards. So before any bluepillers accuse me of going for stacies and that's why my results are lacking, hell no. I like mid tier Becky or slightly below. They don't like me though.

So with all my credentials, and the fact that I'm a fuсking Swiss army knife of a man, why do you think I can't find a woman to save my life?

I mean obviously it's not lack of personality, confidence, or ambition. It's not lack of skills, or lack of leaving the house. It's not lack of interesting things. The usual response from a woman when she thinks I'm interested in her is, eww, he's UGLY! They look right past all my awesome attributes, and focus on my face, without missing a goddamn beat.

This happens no matter WHAT I do to improve myself, or what I do to be more interesting. It's the same damn result every time. What do you bluepillers have to say about this?

TL;DR, I have a shitton of credentials that should make me at least boyfriend material, but women hate me because of my face. The blackpill is real. Do not be fooled by this self improvement ѕhit.
I'm not sure if you're still on here or not, but I'd like to just say that you seem like a very nice person, and I'm sorry you haven't found a woman to see what a gem you are. I hope one day you'll find her if that is what you wish. That's completely up to you. But I'm sure there is someone out there for you.
Maybe if I surgerymaxx.

Jelly_lover5

Femoid (Low IQ)
Jelly_lover5 said:
Kolibri said:

Conventions. Zippo.

Speed dating. Nada.

Maybe if I surgerymaxx.
Okay

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
So here's something I've been keeping under wraps for the past couple weeks. I decided to give bluepill one last effort. I'm giving myself until April 1 to ascend. That's the same timeframe as it normally takes a soy to ascend. Let's see if this time my work will count for anything.

So far, it overwhelmingly hasn't. I got back on old apps I used, along with several new ones. I got back on OkCupid after 6-9 months and had gotten some likes on there, but I was using a picture where you couldn't quite see how bad my face was, and the women that liked me were looking for betabuxxers or trying to get validation. None of the three responded when I sent a message.

New Year's day, I ended up getting a like back from a woman whose profile I like the day before. When I sent a message, I got a response, but it was obviously a bot. Then I was sent a bit.ly link which sent me to Ashley Madison. Strange since the profile seemed normal and usually when it's a bot there are pictures of an obvious catfish up. Wasn't the case here.

Tinder I've been using every other day. I'm mindful of the algorithm that pushes you down the list if you right swipe too much. There's a twist here. According to a coworker who uses it, if you miss a like, it'll notify you. I've been swiping about 100 women each time I get on there, and have gotten precisely ONE match out of about 500 women, which was an obvious validation match because she didn't respond when I sent a message. No notifications about missed likes either, other than two that disappeared.

Up to this point, I'm completely proving normies wrong. It's simultaneously a blessing and a curse. It's not quite as painful as it was before, because I've grown accustomed to the blackpill and the facts and logic behind it.

Uncommon

So here's something I've been keeping under wraps for the past couple weeks. I decided to give bluepill one last effort. I'm giving myself until April 1 to ascend. That's the same timeframe as it normally takes a soy to ascend. Let's see if this time my work will count for anything.

So far, it overwhelmingly hasn't. I got back on old apps I used, along with several new ones. I got back on OkCupid after 6-9 months and had gotten some likes on there, but I was using a picture where you couldn't quite see how bad my face was, and the women that liked me were looking for betabuxxers or trying to get validation. None of the three responded when I sent a message.

New Year's day, I ended up getting a like back from a woman whose profile I like the day before. When I sent a message, I got a response, but it was obviously a bot. Then I was sent a bit.ly link which sent me to Ashley Madison. Strange since the profile seemed normal and usually when it's a bot there are pictures of an obvious catfish up. Wasn't the case here.

Tinder I've been using every other day. I'm mindful of the algorithm that pushes you down the list if you right swipe too much. There's a twist here. According to a coworker who uses it, if you miss a like, it'll notify you. I've been swiping about 100 women each time I get on there, and have gotten precisely ONE match out of about 500 women, which was an obvious validation match because she didn't respond when I sent a message. No notifications about missed likes either, other than two that disappeared.

Up to this point, I'm completely proving normies wrong. It's simultaneously a blessing and a curse. It's not quite as painful as it was before, because I've grown accustomed to the blackpill and the facts and logic behind it.

firebrand/kolibri please dont leave, we need members of the staff like you to keep away the trolls and to keep the site alive...

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Kolibri said:

firebrand/kolibri please dont leave, we need members of the staff like you to keep away the trolls and to keep the site alive...
Kinda hard to stay here with all the Uncle Ruckuses and ѕhit posting here, wanting to steer the conversations towards raсe and other meaningless ѕhit, instead of talking about inceldom. I also don't think I should be a mod anymore since my free time is dwindling anyway. Far as I'm concerned, there are people here who would be a better mod than me at this point. MedCel is one of them, glad he was made a mod.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Not just the face but the whole package overall, determined by underlined ultimately by desirable genetic structure. You will know you've got this pretty early on in puberty, the amount of interest you get from the opposite sex at say 13-14 that's what you're going to get for the rest of your life. You can compensate to some extent but looks and DNA is primarily the first consideration, understandable as that's how evolution operates.
Nope, face only.