My final blackpill thread (warning, very long)

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
This is why I'm so fanatical about the red/black pills infecting everywhere. Even down syndrome and other subhuman foids can get screwed by chad. But yet a half-way decent guy gets nothing. I truly do believe that justice is beyond our world or the law. If you truly are a good guy, the powers that be, will probably lay down some ass-whippings.
Man, you oughta see the types of guys around me who are getting treated like royalty. It'd make you rope. Soys and chads galore. Working their pitiful 9.50 an hour job, but somehow have a big ass house, a wife, and a kid who loves them. But they're duller than a medieval doorknob and uglier than sin. It's mind blowing.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
just looksmaxx, get surgery etc. you obviously understand the reason youre not having any success with women
Surgery is the only thing that will work for me. My mom isn't in good health right now, and I plan to move in with her and help her around the house. She said I won't have to pay rent, just electric, so my disposable income will be through the roof. If I save 400 a week, that's like 200 bucks shy of 21 grand by the end of a year. Realistically with car insurance and such I can do only about 300 a week, but that's still about 16k in one year.

FatCel

I hope things get better for you and you come back and give us an update after you surgerymaxx.

Nothing but love and respect, bro.
If you have to convince people of positive attributes, you don't have them. If you have to convince people you are interesting, you are not. Good interesting people just be, they don't shove it down your throat.

You people are lonely because you are off putting. You are rude, you are not owed anything. Why would you ask 4+ women out a day? It screams desperate, not a good partner at all.

You went about things all wrong. You are all selfish. Learn about THEM and THEIR interests. Look after them, make them want to look after YOU out of you deserving it.

I'm definitely banned but I can guarantee that you would get dates if you weren't on a site like this. This breeds hatred and confusion. Grow up.
sums up didnt read make me a sandwich retarted foid

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
If you have to convince people of positive attributes, you don't have them. If you have to convince people you are interesting, you are not. Good interesting people just be, they don't shove it down your throat.

You people are lonely because you are off putting. You are rude, you are not owed anything. Why would you ask 4+ women out a day? It screams desperate, not a good partner at all.

You went about things all wrong. You are all selfish. Learn about THEM and THEIR interests. Look after them, make them want to look after YOU out of you deserving it.

I'm definitely banned but I can guarantee that you would get dates if you weren't on a site like this. This breeds hatred and confusion. Grow up.
You came back just to make a post full of hot air? I feel bad for ya, honestly.

I have all these positive attributes but nobody sees them because of the way I look. My life is one giant blackpill. Yet abusive chads, and boring soys get all the women.

Messed up thing is, these aren't all my positive attributes by a long shot.

As for asking out that many women a day, I did it after PUAs convinced me dating was a numbers game. This was during the time that redpill dogma was rapidly spreading. Other guys around me did the same thing and got dates. Of course they all looked better than me, so that was why. Somebody said try asking out a thousand women over a period of time and see what happens. I did that. I did MORE than that. But nothing. Other guys asked out 500 women or so (I lived in an area where there were tons of people my age, and near a variety of tourist traps), and got at least 20 dates out of it.

As for "growing up" obviously you have a lot of that to do, considering you don't know me or my story. I was always a protector and lover of women, yet never got that courtesy back. See, even your response proves this. Youre treating me like ѕhit, but I'm being civil towards you.

Nobody ban this woman yet, I wanna see her response.

Cryptoknight

Viking seeking Valhalla

Why must you infiltrate and attempt to infuriate with your petty retorts?

Sluagh

Incels.Net Regular
Dayum, I am envious of your ability to be so multi-skilled. Your story has always been something of a dumbfounding ragefest. Best wishes to you.

Gelgamek

Incels.Net Novice
I've been lurking this thread, mostly silently, for the last few days. Partly out of curiosity but mostly out of frustration after seeing the way women are spoken about in a lot of the comments on here. As a women, I find it strange that there's women on here that aren't bothered by this at all. But back to the reason I'm commenting here.

Firebrand, I've just read your post and to an extent, I think you've helped me to understand the frustration better than I have from the last few days of lurking. We don't get to see the lives you've all lived, the struggles you've faced and all the rejections you've had to brush off. We only see the result of that, which is understandably anger, resentment and a very pessimistic world view.

Before reading this I'd 100% say I was bluepilled, i would admit that the less attractive you are the harder it is to find someone, but not impossible. Now I have doubts, and that breaks my heart.

I still don't believe women are the route of all evil. It would be weird if I did. But I understand your point of view a lot better. I don't think there's anything I can say that will make a difference in any of your lives, but I enjoyed reading a thread about an incel talking so positively about themself. If you guys are right and this world is cruel and unfair, then even without 'getting the girl', always feel proud of the things you have achieved, because you probably had to work 10x as hard to get them.

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
Fiesta Payasos said:
This thread is brutal. Unfair to a point i can't even understand. Your story makes mine, and many other incels a joke in comparison. You're a hero in my opinion, a hero because you're holding on with something i still cant dig it honestly. I wish you the best of lucks.

Take my virtual hug, I wish I could say something better.
I mean, to be fair, a lot of chads and normies do FAR less than any of us, but still have great lives somehow. The point of my thread wasn't to show off, it was to show that my self improvement and positive attributes led nowhere. As of now I'm going on 32 years old, and have no friends other than some online ones, and no family. And no other way to go until I get surgery.
You know, i've read too many things since i first joined this forum. But none of them were fully convincing of the blackpill, of the whole "it's over, absolutely nothing to do". There's many people that is too closed and didn't really tried enough to see for themselves what chances they got. You obviously are not one of them, that's why your thread is so touching, because you really didn't closed yourself in a room. You did too many things that should leaved you somewhere at this point, and it's a disrespect saying to you that you didn't tried enough, or you did wrong... It's obvious that you did all what's in your hand to take it somewhere.

I recently read that book "extension du domain de la lutte". And you're like Tisserand. I can't imagine how painfull it must be to be rejected so many times after tried so hard. It makes me think if there's a point of uglyness and personal characteristics that makes a man completely incapable of atracting a woman. The only other possible explanation is that is something magical or out of our comprehension. Anyway, your thread is to me the most legit prove of forced loneliness and inceldom i've read.

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
I've been lurking this thread, mostly silently, for the last few days. Partly out of curiosity but mostly out of frustration after seeing the way women are spoken about in a lot of the comments on here. As a women, I find it strange that there's women on here that aren't bothered by this at all. But back to the reason I'm commenting here.

Firebrand, I've just read your post and to an extent, I think you've helped me to understand the frustration better than I have from the last few days of lurking. We don't get to see the lives you've all lived, the struggles you've faced and all the rejections you've had to brush off. We only see the result of that, which is understandably anger, resentment and a very pessimistic world view.

Before reading this I'd 100% say I was bluepilled, i would admit that the less attractive you are the harder it is to find someone, but not impossible. Now I have doubts, and that breaks my heart.

I still don't believe women are the route of all evil. It would be weird if I did. But I understand your point of view a lot better. I don't think there's anything I can say that will make a difference in any of your lives, but I enjoyed reading a thread about an incel talking so positively about themself. If you guys are right and this world is cruel and unfair, then even without 'getting the girl', always feel proud of the things you have achieved, because you probably had to work 10x as hard to get them.
Man fall so easy in that field, in the hate. I don't think woman are evil. But i think it's very clear, and this thread is the peak example, that some man just got it so bad, that even putting all their efforts, all their hearth in it, they fail. And year after year it becomes harder, you're more hopeless, more sad, more numb. It's not the same for a woman, a woman can always find a man at least as attractive as her or above, i still don't know how people can deny it.
This is something that happens naturally. When society was more traditionalist, and same for marriage and relationships, things weren't so bad for man, cause woman didn't had so much opportunities available. Just in her pocket she can tease dozens of guys desperated for her, play with their hearths and then pick the best one.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Firebrand said:
Fiesta Payasos said:
This thread is brutal. Unfair to a point i can't even understand. Your story makes mine, and many other incels a joke in comparison. You're a hero in my opinion, a hero because you're holding on with something i still cant dig it honestly. I wish you the best of lucks.

Take my virtual hug, I wish I could say something better.
I mean, to be fair, a lot of chads and normies do FAR less than any of us, but still have great lives somehow. The point of my thread wasn't to show off, it was to show that my self improvement and positive attributes led nowhere. As of now I'm going on 32 years old, and have no friends other than some online ones, and no family. And no other way to go until I get surgery.
You know, i've read too many things since i first joined this forum. But none of them were fully convincing of the blackpill, of the whole "it's over, absolutely nothing to do". There's many people that is too closed and didn't really tried enough to see for themselves what chances they got. You obviously are not one of them, that's why your thread is so touching, because you really didn't closed yourself in a room. You did too many things that should leaved you somewhere at this point, and it's a disrespect saying to you that you didn't tried enough, or you did wrong... It's obvious that you did all what's in your hand to take it somewhere.

I recently read that book "extension du domain de la lutte". And you're like Tisserand. I can't imagine how painfull it must be to be rejected so many times after tried so hard. It makes me think if there's a point of uglyness and personal characteristics that makes a man completely incapable of atracting a woman. The only other possible explanation is that is something magical or out of our comprehension. Anyway, your thread is to me the most legit prove of forced loneliness and inceldom i've read.
I'm always trying to better myself, so that I can feel better about myself. A lot of these things are coping mechanisms. I kept harping on why copes can be simultaneously important yet unfulfilling. This is why.

I did LDAR this whole month, other than working, and it made me feel miserable, and like less of a man. I can certainly understand the need or desire to do it, though. But that man is not me. I can't do it. I need things to distract myself, so I study languages, or travel, or try to learn new ѕhit. You'd think there would have been some cosmic reward for all this after a while, but there hasn't been.

In my case, I'm an old soul and because I was raised by a mostly traditional father, his work ethic and strive to better himself went to me. I will never stop striving again just because normies tell me to. In his era, though, it was rewarded and looked upon with high amounts of respect. After all, hard work is just that.....hard.

We live in a world now where if you do anything to the best of your potential, but you're not good looking or popular, it's thought of as being tryhard or beta. It's a far cry from just 30+ years ago, for sure.

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
I'm always trying to better myself, so that I can feel better about myself. A lot of these things are coping mechanisms. I kept harping on why copes can be simultaneously important yet unfulfilling. This is why.

I did LDAR this whole month, other than working, and it made me feel miserable, and like less of a man. I can certainly understand the need or desire to do it, though. But that man is not me. I can't do it. I need things to distract myself, so I study languages, or travel, or try to learn new ѕhit. You'd think there would have been some cosmic reward for all this after a while, but there hasn't been.
I totally relate to it. I was a videogame addict before. I coped with it for all my free time. Someday when I was 18 something broke in me. I had a deep existencial crisis and depression, and I've never been the same after. I can't LDAR because I feel like a loser. I need to continuously do things to improve myself or go forward. Even if it doesn't work to get a gf and it's just copes, I need to do it. Otherwise it just feel worse. I need to exercise, I need to feel useful as a person.

Gelgamek

Incels.Net Novice
Gelgamek said:

Man fall so easy in that field, in the hate. I don't think woman are evil. But i think it's very clear, and this thread is the peak example, that some man just got it so bad, that even putting all their efforts, all their hearth in it, they fail. And year after year it becomes harder, you're more hopeless, more sad, more numb. It's not the same for a woman, a woman can always find a man at least as attractive as her or above, i still don't know how people can deny it.
This is something that happens naturally. When society was more traditionalist, and same for marriage and relationships, things weren't so bad for man, cause woman didn't had so much opportunities available. Just in her pocket she can tease dozens of guys desperated for her, play with their hearths and then pick the best one.
I can't deny we live in an increasingly shallow world, a lot of average folk feel unattractive by today's standards, so I can't imagine how it is for you guys. There's also a lot of merit to the idea that it's easier for women. Its weird that in a world with pretty equal numbers of men and women, women are kind of viewed as a prize to be won. Its a sexist view that seems to actually benefit women.

I do question what kind of actions you guys think might counteract these problems. Because I don't believe taking opportunities away from women or taking away their rights is justifiable or even possible at this point.

EdgarTheDog64

Incels.Net Master
Fiesta Payasos said:
Gelgamek said:

I can't deny we live in an increasingly shallow world, a lot of average folk feel unattractive by today's standards, so I can't imagine how it is for you guys. There's also a lot of merit to the idea that it's easier for women. Its weird that in a world with pretty equal numbers of men and women, women are kind of viewed as a prize to be won. Its a sexist view that seems to actually benefit women.

I do question what kind of actions you guys think might counteract these problems. Because I don't believe taking opportunities away from women or taking away their rights is justifiable or even possible at this point.
Are you a virgin? How many sexual partners have you had? If so, how many times have you fucked with them (each)?

Gelgamek

Incels.Net Novice
Gelgamek said:
Fiesta Payasos said:

Are you a virgin? How many sexual partners have you had? If so, how many times have you fucked with them (each)?
That's awfully personal! I'm not sure if you're asking me out of curiosity or to try and shame me but giving you the benefit of the doubt, and considering I feel fairly anonymous on here, I'll oblige.

I'm 23. I'm not a virgin. I've had 4 sexual partners. 2 were ex boyfriends, one was a 'hookup' and the last is my current boyfriend.

Take from that what you will.

• Chad
Reactions: Spy

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Firebrand said:

I totally relate to it. I was a videogame addict before. I coped with it for all my free time. Someday when I was 18 something broke in me. I had a deep existencial crisis and depression, and I've never been the same after. I can't LDAR because I feel like a loser. I need to continuously do things to improve myself or go forward. Even if it doesn't work to get a gf and it's just copes, I need to do it. Otherwise it just feel worse. I need to exercise, I need to feel useful as a person.
I was about the same age when I realized that not doing much made me feel worse. Even though I excelled in school and had extracurricular activities, at home I would mostly play games. Years before that, though, I was pretty outgoing though didn't have real friends to speak of.

I still LDAR sometimes, but it's almost never for more than a couple days at a time. I have to be constantly moving or learning or doing something or my mind goes dark fast.

In a way, even though it sounds like I'm endorsing LDAR, I'm glad that I'm like this, because for the past twenty-something years I've been a stark reminder of how you can do whatever you want, be as good of a person as you can, and STILL be at the bottom of the totem pole in every other way.

nearcel/ volcel

STRANGE UNCLE
Agree----that face is likely the most important thing:
Even this "unfortunate"(?) chadkin got married and had a kid:

i don't know how he fucked, but i guess when you're a chadkin anything is possible? The girl will go out of her way to make it possible.