My experience with women now.

TheTruthHurts

Incels.Net Junior
When I was younger as a kid like the majority I believed in the lunacy we call love or soulmates.
I'm only 19 but I fucking despise the world we live in especially the modern generations of entitled bitches who genuinly believe they're a victim of a non existent patriarchy whilst they have gained more privileged lives simply by been a woman.

I will not name the college I go to as I've already resolved the issue there however I must let out my frustration and tell of my experience.
My first negative experience with women in college began in my level 2 as a media studies student, it was a normal day as any for me just studying away in the far corner of the library on my laptop about certain news articles about politics till a member of staff requested me to come with them.
It was weird but I did as asked and was told my support worker who helps autistbe believed and get away with anything.
This will destroy society.c students like myself.

soon as I went into the room, I knew some shit was going to happen and like that I was informed by my support worker that I was accused of sexual assault on various women whose name I wasn't allowed to know due to the student data protection rules of college and that it was decided already that someone (a fully grown dude) would follow me around the college to make sure I didn't do anything.
not even making this up, this really happened and back then I was and still am furious that my personal support worker already decided I must be guilty before I even had chance to ask anything or even explain myself if such things occured which btw didn't.
I stormed out the room and phoned my parents as I told her and the guy who kept following me the entire day, to go fuck themselves.
college then tried to get me kicked out and my parents especially my Dad, fought for my side and kept asking for proof of my misconduct and was even planning on taking college to court and telling local news agencies about this to rat them out.
My mental health was already in a bad place at the time and got worse by this incident to the point I committed self harm on a daily basis.
Eventually I was able to prove to the college that these accusations were bs as I still thankfully had my bus tickets which showed I couldn't have done these misconducts as I left college straight away to go to a bbq party.
However that is not the end as women even outside of my college life now say I'm trying to stare at their ass or oppressing them whenever I open up a door for them and reject me instantly all the time and I'm not bad looking.
Their excuse, I want to focus on my studies.
Fair enough,I think like that too as important but can still have a life and have fun.
Modern women are entitled, can immediately b

IGiveUp

Incels.Net Novice
That’s honestly fucked up, you’re only a freshman and already getting accusatory of sexual harassment I’ll imagine it’s not gonna get any easier in the future.
Lucky your dads a Chad and actually stood up for you, you could have easily been expelled or gone to actually prison
:backpill:

Apache64

Incels.Net Junior
Step out, look at the sun, and flex. It's not the end of the world. Women don't end at 18~24. Once you get passed that you'll learn of the many mothers out there who crave people like you. Stop getting stuck on one event, live life, step into the world with pride, be part of it.

undeadknowledge

Incels.Net Junior
Different scenario but kind of the same idea. I was at a work event and was called in by HR the next day saying that someone accused me of sexually misconduct. Luckily they had video tapes showing I sat at the table for the event with my hands in clear view - and took an uber home (providing proof of the receipt). They even went so far as asking if they can see my personal devices (as the person said I was harassing them via text) to see if I messaged this person inappropriately, to which I agreed as I had nothing to hide.

Honestly, I think it comes down to attention and women trying to initiate a power play. Unfortunately, I got fired this year because of the building negative stigma from that along with other false allegations as well.

undeadknowledge

Incels.Net Junior
I
I'm so sorry to hear that honestly.
It seems no where is truly safe and if we accused a woman of something we would need prove whilst they can bullshit anything and be believed.
I mean we could act completely robotic and aloof to everything, but that is far to disingenuous for me to do day-in and day-put. Im looking for at home, remote work now

Ojdhin

Chads masturbate to my drawings and beg for more
When I was younger as a kid like the majority I believed in the lunacy we call love or soulmates.
I'm only 19 but I fucking despise the world we live in especially the modern generations of entitled bitches who genuinly believe they're a victim of a non existent patriarchy whilst they have gained more privileged lives simply by been a woman.

I will not name the college I go to as I've already resolved the issue there however I must let out my frustration and tell of my experience.
My first negative experience with women in college began in my level 2 as a media studies student, it was a normal day as any for me just studying away in the far corner of the library on my laptop about certain news articles about politics till a member of staff requested me to come with them.
It was weird but I did as asked and was told my support worker who helps autistbe believed and get away with anything.
This will destroy society.c students like myself.

soon as I went into the room, I knew some shit was going to happen and like that I was informed by my support worker that I was accused of sexual assault on various women whose name I wasn't allowed to know due to the student data protection rules of college and that it was decided already that someone (a fully grown dude) would follow me around the college to make sure I didn't do anything.
not even making this up, this really happened and back then I was and still am furious that my personal support worker already decided I must be guilty before I even had chance to ask anything or even explain myself if such things occured which btw didn't.
I stormed out the room and phoned my parents as I told her and the guy who kept following me the entire day, to go fuck themselves.
college then tried to get me kicked out and my parents especially my Dad, fought for my side and kept asking for proof of my misconduct and was even planning on taking college to court and telling local news agencies about this to rat them out.
My mental health was already in a bad place at the time and got worse by this incident to the point I committed self harm on a daily basis.
Eventually I was able to prove to the college that these accusations were bs as I still thankfully had my bus tickets which showed I couldn't have done these misconducts as I left college straight away to go to a bbq party.
However that is not the end as women even outside of my college life now say I'm trying to stare at their ass or oppressing them whenever I open up a door for them and reject me instantly all the time and I'm not bad looking.
Their excuse, I want to focus on my studies.
Fair enough,I think like that too as important but can still have a life and have fun.
Modern women are entitled, can immediately b
This is why I don’t even acknowledge women. I cross the street when I see them… especially when there is a car coming lol to show I’d rather get run over than stand next to them.

Also lately I’ve began making them feel insecure when I pass them. I pick one outstanding facial characteristic and exaggerate it.

Big eyed girl I say ‘looks like a Freaking goldfish, dayum goldfish eyes”
Pointy nose girl I say “so thats what a bird beak looks like on a person”
Wide cheekbones “ wow that girl in (insert clothing specificities) face looks like a pita bread loaf, darn now im hungry.)
And so on and so forth.

Guess what? It freaking works lmfao. I had one girl turn around and say ’youre ugly too’. And I say ’I’m still too good for you’ to which she could not reply.

In all cases they look back at me with a surprised expression and I’ve had a few look in their iphone camera selfie to examine their faces. It freaking works lololol.

They think they are perfect? Lol

Freedom of speech you cancer sois gtfo of here.

It works on chads too probably, but I would need a group of friends to optimize effect.

Last edited: