My dog got put down.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
Today is strange for me since my dog got put down so being sober won’t be good when this happens, I think my sex drive might of even decreased because of this since this is a life changing level event.

What do I even do when I sober up at this point, old boys?

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
You know how autistic dudes do have empathy but how some of us don’t express It well? Well, my dad asked me if I was sad when I heard the news about him getting put down soon and I said ‘Yes’ or ‘Yeah’ or some shit in a normal voice but deep down, I wasn’t happy about it.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
That's a tough one. I lost my first dog when I was 22 and it hit me hard especially since I was super depressed already.
Current dog is 14 and she almost died a couple of years ago. Glad she didn't because she's been really crucial in maintaining my mental health. I wanted to get another dog from a rescue this week, cause I feel two dogs would help with my mental health especially if one was young and more active. The dog I had picked out (photo attached) got adopted yesterday by someone else. I still look every day. It's one thing I don't think I could live without. The only time your dog will break your heart is when it passes away.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
That's a tough one. I lost my first dog when I was 22 and it hit me hard especially since I was super depressed already.
Current dog is 14 and she almost died a couple of years ago. Glad she didn't because she's been really crucial in maintaining my mental health. I wanted to get another dog from a rescue this week, cause I feel two dogs would help with my mental health especially if one was young and more active. The dog I had picked out (photo attached) got adopted yesterday by someone else. I still look every day. It's one thing I don't think I could live without. The only time your dog will break your heart is when it passes away.
View attachment 29530

Since drunk enough to express myself, man, I just want the nigga back. :*(