My Chad friend's hot daughter

reg509

Incels.Net Novice
The same Chad who used my own Cadillac to mog me, who gave me lolsworthy redpill advice about how women like to be treated like meat, of course he also has a hot Stacy tier daughter who's around my age. She has big tits and a big ass, she always wears tight jeans, but that day she wore a tank top to accentuate her large breasts and well toned arms, further underscoring her overall sexyness. Chad says she's one of those hardcore academic types who doesn't have time for relationships, and as far as he knows she's still a virgin. Pfft, yeah right.

She's met me before, each interaction goes the same. She talks naturally and freely to her dad, and even to his current GF, but she tries to avoid talking to me. When she does talk to me it's in rushed sentences that emanate an underlying tone of uneasiness, and her smile becomes forced and labored. A life of inceldom has granted me the ability to tell a genuine smile from a forced one. She smiles genuinely when interacting with everyone else, even the damn dog.

During those moments between thoughts where everyone breaks eye contact and she thinks no one's looking at her, I can see the smile on her face briefly chance to a look of apprehension, a look that screams "dad, why are you hanging out with this loser?" I could sense the awkwardness she felt with me around. It wasn't all bad though, she did end up making one mistake later that evening which resulted in a minor success for me.

When she was leaving, she started hugging people goodbye, first her Chad dad, then his gf, but when I was the last one left she put out only one arm, clearly going for a pat on the shoulder or something. In my head I shouted fuck that and pulled her in for a full hug, she didn't object, and it wasn't even awkward because she just hugged everyone else. Her trying to reject the hug would've made it awkward, and she knew that, so in order to not make a scene in front of daddy, she was forced to give me that magical second and a half of contact with a female body. Her breasts squished against my chest, the smell of her hair. Even though I realise how insignificant that would be to normies and chads, I'm pathetic enough to consider that a victory.

Also on a completely unrelated note I nearly drank myself to death that same night after she left.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
One armed hugs make me feel utterly hopeless and worthless. It's like that super cringey feeling where society expects you to be a stoic statue and not be the sexual being that you are on the inside.

reg509

Incels.Net Novice
Potatomuncher said:
1 problem with that is she may tell her father how you hugged her and not the vice versa
This all happened in the same room. He and his gf both watched the hug. He didn't care. Like I said, it wasn't awkward because no one else detected the discomfort she has with me, she's not going to say anything outright because she doesn't want to start any drama. So as far as he knows she doesn't have any problem with me. He's redpilled, he thinks any guy no matter how ugly could be chad with the right pickup moves and shit like that. Even if I were a chad and she wanted to fuck me he wouldn't care.

When I met her for the first time, before she got there he gave me a little briefing that went like this, "dude, I'm telling you now, she's got huge tits, don't let her catch you staring at em or she'll smack you upside the head" so before I even met her he acknowledged that I'd think she's hot and openly told me he didn't care if I stared at her, as long as she didn't catch me, which isn't a problem, I'm a master rubberneck. She still hasn't caught me checking her out.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Well its a relief to see one guy who's not an utter whiteknight lunatic and overly protective of his daughter. In america, its a meme that dad's chase you with the double barrel just for even wanting to date their daughters. Like they think that males are aliens or invaders or something and never heard of the idea of male sex drive...complete insanity.

Also, inb4 libtards use it as yet another excuse to ban guns.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
lucky you got to hug her. I bet she smelled amazing and her tits felt perfect. Should have followed her home and tried to have sex with her tbh

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
lucky you got to hug her. I bet she smelled amazing and her tits felt perfect. Should have followed her home and tried to have sex with her tbh
Hugs are meaningless. When a girl offers a hug I say no, I hate that feeling of being a friendzoned cuck who isn't viewed as a sexual equal. Hugs are just a taste of something I'll never have, a "tease".

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
lordoftheincels said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Hugs are meaningless. When a girl offers a hug I say no, I hate that feeling of being a friendzoned cuck who isn't viewed as a sexual equal. Hugs are just a taste of something I'll never have, a "tease".
At least it's a taste though....I'm never gonna have pussy anyway, so I'll settle for hugs. That hot coworker reached out to hug me one day and I hugged her so tight and long.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
lordoftheincels said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Agreed 100 percent.. Of course since i dont even HAVE women friends I dont get hug offers, but if I did I would say no..

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
Chadcels.net.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Chadcels.net.
Had a dream I was chad last night, doesn't mean im chad irl because I got a hug. I get hugs but dont ever get laid.