"Muhhh is just your personality and Antitude muhhh"

Mr. Noname20

Incels.Net Regular
For a couple of months ago i have conservation with a Foid. Why? Because she heared that i say i dont have Girlfriend because of my Ugly face and Overweight. And no what? Shes say that my "Personality and Atitude " are fault for my virginity. I get mad but i say nothing. Shes says that im little strange and light angry issuses and im not friendly person and i should treaten woman and other people friendlier and plus i should more smiling and laughing. This foid btw is a ugly small thai foid and she has a Boyfriend that looks like Justin Biebers little Brother.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
For a couple of months ago i have conservation with a Foid. Why? Because she heared that i say i dont have Girlfriend because of my Ugly face and Overweight. And no what? Shes say that my "Personality and Atitude " are fault for my virginity. I get mad but i say nothing. Shes says that im little strange and light angry issuses and im not friendly person and i should treaten woman and other people friendlier and plus i should more smiling and laughing. This foid btw is a ugly small thai foid and she has a Boyfriend that looks like Justin Biebers little Brother.
Ignore the roastie, try to go solo

Mr. Noname20

Incels.Net Regular
NEETCEL said:
no believe me all sub 5 are assumed professional pedophiles and I am talking from experience
I overheard two toilets that called me a pedophile
Yes, I've probably been suspected of being a pedο too.
You know what? Sometimes people sayed that im look like A pedophile. The most funny thing was that this People who say that to me, wanted have sex with 13-14 years old stacys. Lmao

NEETCEL

Rhodes Island

Mr. Noname20

Incels.Net Regular
Mr. Noname20 said:
This foid btw is a ugly small thai foid and she has a Boyfriend that looks like Justin Biebers little Brother.
Asian foids are more obsessed with looks than any other raсe on the fuсking planet. In Korea even teenage males are getting plastic surgery now.
Here in Germany this would be not commend that teenager gets Plastic Surgerys. And btw. I saw many unattractic asian Girls. But when i was in school ,in 7 grade the was a Hot brown Vietnamese Girl
With nice Boobs.