MuH oBjEcTiFiCaTiOn Of WoMeN!!!

supercell

5'4 subhuman
bitches who grew up in middle class two parent loving homes now making doctor salaries by literally selling pics of her body complaining about privilege and objectification
me who comes from a single parent abusive lonely childhood waking up at 7 pushing a heavy lawnmower doing hard labour for at most 200 a day thankful for the blessings i have and being humble and considerate to others:

supercell

5'4 subhuman
supercell said:
Swo2016 said:
Objectification of men
For real Chad's honestly get "objectified" waaaay more than women. Women know they can pretty much say or do anything to a man with absolutely no consequence.
Sub 6 males are slaves of this society unless we neet maxxxxx.
yea but what kinda life is that? i respect its basically a permanent vacation but some people get there sense of purpose from work. if i go long enough without doing any kind of work ill get suicidal.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
Hidden said:
supercell said:
For real Chad's honestly get "objectified" waaaay more than women. Women know they can pretty much say or do anything to a man with absolutely no consequence.
Sub 6 males are slaves of this society unless we neet maxxxxx.
yea but what kinda life is that? i respect its basically a permanent vacation but some people get there sense of purpose from work. if i go long enough without doing any kind of work ill get suicidal.
I don’t really get how working is somehow slavery if you aren’t chad. You are still getting the same stuff out of it as chad is

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
I'm having an off day myself today. Only the misery of others will make me feel better. Any good mass shootings to report since Corona is such a fuсking let down???