MSTOW, the penultimate gigacope

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
I remember way back when , back at the age of 15 finding MGTOW and all of the information therein. There was a video posted by stardusk saying "the good old days weren't so great" and that the 1950s era and whatever else was not as wonderful as traditionalists and others proposed it to be because of the lack of male freedom in marriage.
As fervent as I was in my own redpilling back in the day it's actually comical as I look back because of how futile and depressing the set of information the philosophy held. Let me ask you a question, would you rather be more delusional but find passion in the material world and suffer some consequences for those delusions or would you rather see the inherent emptiness of the material world and walk through life a zombie void of sentimentality?
As necessary as it is for modern men to transcend themselves in order to escape the modern trappings if I could reverse the last 3 years or so of red and blackpills and exist in an environment where it was 1 man for every 1 woman and it was a cumbayah for chads and incels alike would that not be preferable?
Life is incredibly brief and to exist in this world a comatose zombie seeing reality as it is in its entirety really is no way to exist. I for one, as for many others here, would prefer to climb back downward into the swamps of ignorance even if there are crocodiles and snapping turtles present. Retrospectively I find the ragey "mgtow forever" types are to only see the regretful consequences of the inevitable blackpill.

10360 Don't they look happy?

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
bro..even if you go back 3 years..you will again arrive at the same point in 3 years..ignorance is not a bliss.. I almost came close to roping and lost my job really, because of being redpilled..blue/red pill is a poison for me..
I wish I could just be a lonely coping bluepiller. Everything is too dark. I look back and see how wrong things when in the space of a few years. All hopes and dreams gone. Completely dead inside. I just can't fuсking take it anymore.

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Other victims of spoiled foids than black- AND REDpillers belong in other boards or at least confined on foids right(less) level….

But in the longtime run of breaking femocracy, they will be only useful as allies, not as more enemies….

The actual strategy of heavy privileged biblist femocrats is to "separate and rule!". Men should stop to step in this trap!....

Saint Mentalcel

So, I see you've chosen the Deathpill...
crippledman.287 said:
bro..even if you go back 3 years..you will again arrive at the same point in 3 years..ignorance is not a bliss.. I almost came close to roping and lost my job really, because of being redpilled..blue/red pill is a poison for me..
I wish I could just be a lonely coping bluepiller. Everything is too dark. I look back and see how wrong things when in the space of a few years. All hopes and dreams gone. Completely dead inside. I just can't fuсking take it anymore.
Bluepill is for cucks in denial, I'm fine with my present circumstances instead of that.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
Having the attitude is okay, since its part of man´s nature to find their way out from within themselves.
But only a few "MGTOWs" are in the chad tier.
Most are average, or below average even.

They need that extra cope from the "MGTOW" psl circles.
Many of them won´t ackowledge the fact that they were sent their own way.

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Almost all incels rot without natural sex satisfaction….

As foids rot without food and without possibility to suck BBCs for a bar of chocolate….

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
KhhvForEternity said:
FireKing said:
very few are based, but also very few incels are based

most of them rot
I hear elusive comments on youtube like this, eluding to something greater. Tell me, what is this you speak of? What other option other than rotting is there? Self transformation?
google columbine
Oh kek. I have thought about marc lepining places in the past but I'm just too dead inside to give a ѕhit.